Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meh, anyways, we're focusing too much on Lailli's love life, but it isn't that important, the point is that girlie isn't married or in a relationship

Anyways, I think Lailli not posting any luxury hauls proves furthermore she could be a personal SA or works in something similar, especially since everyone in GG found out her friend that appeared in one of her vlogs is a reseller, I feel like everything makes sense now because all that tit never appears on her channel again
Anyways, it can also explain why there aren't any luxury hauls, the sales must be slow

Reactions: 5
Lailli not posting any luxury hauls
She posted a new video today called: MY DAILY STRUGGLES IN LIFE

Then she showed Chanel RTW pieces from inside the CHANGE room. Then at her home she opened a Chanel brooch and Dior heels.... (which aren't even that expensive). She was also driving another car (which proves she doesn't drive around in a RR all day) and an Apple watch (I have a feeling we'll see more of this with the excuse that she's trying to have an active lifestyle and this is a helpful tool) but reality is the loans on the expensive watch are over.

she could be a personal SA or works in something similar,
I don't think she does because if she did her clients would be pissed off like "why you unopening and trying on our stuff". It's most likely a friend (I think it may even be the same person who resells Birkins) or maybe even Alizey who's a personal shopper for wealthy clients (since Alizey did get invites to several events/promotions/launches, realize Lailli only attends events whenever Alizey is present) But it's obvious that all the RTW stuff she showed in hauls are not hers because we NEVER see any of it again and she's ALWAYS dressed in plain simple clothes even when she's going out. Since a lot of Chanel bags become rare or hard to get Lailli could be buying then reselling them at a profit (then reusing that initial money on her next haul and so on).

KK so I did some snooping and came across her Linkedin:
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 9.41.08 PM.png

Lo and behold:
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 9.41.24 PM.png

Personal shopper confirmed (she probably still is one but didn't include recent dates on purpose)

I think that it's probable that Alizey's company or clients would have gotten upset if they saw their stuff opened and tried on during YT videos hence why Alizey had to leave the channel (in order for clients/company to see that she does "not" have affiliation to Lailli's videos/things shown in them).

This is the company Alizey was a personal shoppers for
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 9.48.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 9.52.32 PM.png

OMG you guys are not going to believe this! I did some more snooping an I came across the one and only:
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 10.02.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 10.02.21 PM.png

Personal Stylist & Fashion Consultant for Miss A La Mode

I think it's obvious now LMAOOOO

Look who else shows up
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 10.04.46 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
in her new struggle video, there are 4 minutes of sponsorship
that's how much she is struggling in terms of money 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 11.35.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 11.41.21 PM.png

I sourced items such as Hermes Birkin’s and Kelly’s in leather and in exotic such as crocodile, lizard and ostrich. Chanel, Celine, Givenchy, Prada, Gucci handbags. Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin and Guissupe Zanotti. Clothing from Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy and Kenzo and lastly jewellery with from Rolex, Cartier, Van Kleef Chanel and Dior couture to name a few.

Well that explains all the clothing and jewellery hauls (this is EVERYTHING LieLie showed us)

Reactions: 13
in her new struggle video, there are 4 minutes of sponsorship
that's how much she is struggling in terms of money 😝
She needs to remove "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos" from her IG bio 😭 I'm getting secondhand embarassment

• Haha
She needs to remove "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos" from her IG bio 😭 I'm getting secondhand embarassment
Her followers are actually dumb if they believe she is legit. I mean don't they stop and ask themselves why we NEVER see her actually wearing ALL the stuff she shows us. It's only seen in the video then gone forever.
Screen Shot 2021-03-12 at 11.55.11 PM.png

How does that even make sense!? I mean she already publicly posted that she "owns" at least $100k-$200k worth of stuff so wouldn't the robbers already know what she "owns"/ she's a perfect target.

• Haha
View attachment 479936

View attachment 479937

I sourced items such as Hermes Birkin’s and Kelly’s in leather and in exotic such as crocodile, lizard and ostrich. Chanel, Celine, Givenchy, Prada, Gucci handbags. Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin and Guissupe Zanotti. Clothing from Burberry, Chanel, Givenchy and Kenzo and lastly jewellery with from Rolex, Cartier, Van Kleef Chanel and Dior couture to name a few.

Well that explains all the clothing and jewellery hauls (this is EVERYTHING LieLie showed us)
omg im shook

Reactions: 1
omg im shook
It all finally makes sense why we never see any of the stuff again and why she dresses so plainly when out and about. I knew someone in her close circle had to be a personal shopper but it makes even more sense she and Alizey are and work for this brand called Miss à La Mode. When I went on Miss à La Mode's Instagram I only saw bags. Looking more into the company I learned that they source jewellery, shoes and clothing for clients. Then reading all the brands that the company sources and seeing LieLie flex that and only those brands. It makes sense.

There are no more hauls because maybe she got fired after they found out what she does.

Reactions: 9
It all finally makes sense why we never see any of the stuff again and why she dresses so plainly when out and about. I knew someone in her close circle had to be a personal shopper but it makes even more sense she and Alizey are and work for this brand called Miss à La Mode. When I went on Miss à La Mode's Instagram I only saw bags. Looking more into the company I learned that they source jewellery, shoes and clothing for clients. Then reading all the brands that the company sources and seeing LieLie flex that and only those brands. It makes sense.

There are no more hauls because maybe she got fired after they found out what she does.
What I don't understand is how she is getting away with not being publicly called out by anybody, and I mean ANYBODY- not her mom and sister, not her friend circle, people in college, former jobs, etc? How has someone from the blogging community not outed her publicly in Dubai? Why does someone like Anncy Twinkle continue to associate with her? How have any brands or shopper-clients not called her out?? It's just too many people not vocalizing an obviously known lie.

Reactions: 7
One thing Im confused about is when she buys designer clothes. When she's in stores and doing try ons- they all fit her so perfectly according to her size. So is the person she later sells onto the same size as her?

Nobody is calling her out because even if everyone in her circle knows her entire life is fake, they won't benefit from calling her out. If she's cancelled then Biolite loses business and her friends stop getting clout from hanging out with her, so unfortunately that's never gonna happen unless a drama channel makes a big exposé video on her like they do to Shane Dawson and co, but she's not relevant enough for that to happen to her, she's only relevant enough for gossip forums. Besides, even if all of this evidence is substantial, it can still be easily refuted by simply claiming she doesn't work for them anymore and she never updates her LinkedIn.

Reactions: 10
Nobody is calling her out because even if everyone in her circle knows her entire life is fake, they won't benefit from calling her out. If she's cancelled then Biolite loses business and her friends stop getting clout from hanging out with her, so unfortunately that's never gonna happen unless a drama channel makes a big exposé video on her like they do to Shane Dawson and co, but she's not relevant enough for that to happen to her, she's only relevant enough for gossip forums. Besides, even if all of this evidence is substantial, it can still be easily refuted by simply claiming she doesn't work for them anymore and she never updates her LinkedIn.
but like what friends? she literally doesn't platform anybody except Anncy, her sister and her mother.

"but she's not relevant enough for that to happen to her" LMAO YOU DID THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She
but like what friends? she literally doesn't platform anybody except Anncy, her sister and her mother.

"but she's not relevant enough for that to happen to her" LMAO YOU DID THAT
She is obviously only friends with people too elite to be photographed... hahaha people like Faryal and Anncy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does someone like Anncy Twinkle continue to associate with her?
She is as dumb as her followers. I can tell Anncy really believes in the lies. Also a lot of their uni friends and such did call them out over on GG and Twitter. LieLie deletes any comments that expose her. Her followers are stupid based on the fact they don't question her on simple things like where does every bag/clothing item/shoe go after the video since we never see ANY of it again. Or when she said the "i ain't trynna get robbed" they should have questioned why she shows us $100s of thousands dollars worth of stuff publicly but not her closet. If she really had a concern about getting robbed she wouldn't make these videos in the first place.

OMG someone needs to take this to Spill or ExposingSMG!

I'm thinking of making my own video and posting it at this point. Whether it gets attention or not, someone needs to expose her.

Any ideas what exactly should be said/exposed? She'll probably just tell her followers that the LinkedIn is fake... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone once said how the one thing Lailli actually got was the YSL black opyum heels and then she made a video about how they broke and stuff

Then a few months back she posted this luxury holiday haul video

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.25.03 PM.png

In the orange (Hermes) box lid you can see the YSL heels there

then randomly in the next scene
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.25.23 PM.png

The shoes magically turn into a Chanel hanger

I think she did this because she's really trying to convince us that she really did do this Chanel haul or whatever (but at first probably left the YSL heel there because thats like the 1 thing she actually has and used it to make it look like she has a lot to pack)

Reactions: 7
The teaaaaa ☕🔥🔥🔥

I'm actually shook! the detectives on this thread are something else haha. So they both do or have worked as personal shoppers!! that explains how Lielie was able to do her "favourite designer handbags" video as she has access to all of them 😲

The teaaaaa ☕🔥🔥🔥

I'm actually shook! the detectives on this thread are something else haha. So they both do or have worked as personal shoppers!! that explains how Lielie was able to do her "favourite designer handbags" video as she has access to all of them 😲
Everything LieLie showed us were the unsold bags or those high tier replicas (people can't tell apart from the authentic unless they touch it and see all the details). In her favorite/dislikes video I found it very sus how her favorite bag was the purple Chanel flap, I have never seen her use it and it's so random. That's typically the bag people find useless (since purple doesn't go well with everything and isn't used much).

But it makes sense now (why she showed it to us), there isn't much demand for a purple flap hence why it remains unsold by that company (she probably holds onto the bag and then ships it from her address to the client which makes sense because why bother wasting money to have it shipped to Miss A La Mode in the UK when that $$ can be used to ship it directly to the customer. The company's goal is to maximize profits). We haven't seen her use that purple bag much (or at all) while going on shopping trips or on her Insta so for her to say that's her fave is clearly all lies. It would make more sense to have shown a black or Beige Clair flap instead.

Side note: her buying the same bag in multiple colors makes so much sense now (it's being resold for profit by a company) because really you just need 1 bag of 1 type not multiple colors of the same bag. Maybe her company sees her videos and they are cool with it because IK Chanel caps off how much bags someone buys because they don't want them to resell and profit, however, now they see LieLie as this legitimate consumer and sell her various bags. As a lot of her followers were overing to source various rare items for her so the company can also benefit from her clout/new connections.

remains unsold by that company
Her two favorite Chanel bags just happened to be the two most unpopular and least in demand bags (we haven't even seen LieLie use these bags in her shopping trips or on her Insta so it's def not a favorite, it's just what her company hasn't sold yet since her Chanel flex videos)

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 6.59.24 PM.png

Last edited:
One thing Im confused about is when she buys designer clothes. When she's in stores and doing try ons- they all fit her so perfectly according to her size. So is the person she later sells onto the same size as her?
She tries it on in her size and she probably does buy it in her own size then does the whole YT video then goes back to the store and asks to exchange it for the proper size (aka the client's size) and they won't blacklist her in this case (how they do with people who do huge hauls then return it all back) because she's not asking for a refund but rather an exchange. They most likely wouldn't flag her behaviour because it's not like the company is losing any money from her doing exchanges.

Also realize A LOT of the stuff she shows us is a completely different size (often oversized) and she talks about how she's going to take it for alterations (makes no sense why you wouldn't get a dress your spending thousands on in the correct size/fit rather then getting it altered). Realize she always has excuses for it "I prefer this in a larger size/baggy/over sized look" (meanwhile she's always seen wearing more fitted clothes) because she's prepared for someone calling her out. And a lot of the stuff is not her style at all (so it's obvious she's not the intended user).

Last edited:
  • Wow
The Mirza twin's boss explaining the company:

SO I came across the company's Tumblr and aint this the same shoes Lielie was flexing:

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.52.04 AM.png

More stuff from the tumblr page that look familiar
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.56.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.57.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.58.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.02.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.04.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.05.10 AM.png

Also I maybe tripping but aint this (top pic from MissALaMode's tumblr) the same hardwood flooring as LieLie's place (bottom)
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.06.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.06.58 AM.png

Here's even more stuff promoted on their Tumblr page (the company clearly loves Amina Muaddi hence why LieLie was suddenly having an "Amina Muaddi moment"

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.29.36 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.29.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.30.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.22.32 AM.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.