Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can tell the company just LOVEs the Chanel trainers, Paris Texas boots and Amina Muaddis (hence the sudden influx in LieLies hauls)

Anyways heres just some of the stuff from the Tumblr page I guess that should explain"Lailli's taste"

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 4.45.43 AM.png

Even if these posts weren't all taken and originally posted by MissALaMode it still clearly shows all the items they have an interest in

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How come Lailili never posted a birthday haul flex this year?

She's Pakistani

Also don't forget Alizey went to school and got a post secondary education, can't say the same about her moocher sister

Is this the supposed husband?
View attachment 449285
Nope.. pretty sure on one of her vlogs she says she’s half indian and went to india to visit her dad.

she has literally never claimed she’s Pakistani she’s claimed to be Iranian on her moms side. But she I’m assuming she is half Pakistani/Indian.

Reactions: 3
Nope.. pretty sure on one of her vlogs she says she’s half indian and went to india to visit her dad.

she has literally never claimed she’s Pakistani she’s claimed to be Iranian on her moms side. But she I’m assuming she is half Pakistani/Indian.
Yeah shes never claimed anything about her South Asian roots, always said shes Persian/Iranian ect. When she lived In London she lived in Watford and on another thread about the girls, they were claims that they went to school with the girls and thats how they knew Lielie and Alizey are fully Pakistani, not Indian, they just lived in India for a short period of time growing up and their grandma lives there I believe.

Theres alot of proof especially with her name change, it was Sanieh which is a Pakistani name and Lielie's mum's facebook shows her Pakistani relatives and traditional Pakistani clothes ect. It's quite bait that they have no Arab roots

on another thread about the girls, they were claims that they went to school with the girls and thats how they knew Lielie and Alizey are fully Pakistani
Yeah people on GG called them out for secretly being Pakistani same with Sonia and Fyza. All 4 of them (Sonia and Fyza/Alizey & Lailli) have so much in common. Apparently everyone on Mona's FB is Pakistani

Reactions: 5
omg this is so embarrassing

she could have just said this is her job and she's just showing them to us and not keeping them
that would still be interesting to people...

The Mirza twin's boss explaining the company:

SO I came across the company's Tumblr and aint this the same shoes Lielie was flexing:

View attachment 482678

More stuff from the tumblr page that look familiar

Also I maybe tripping but aint this (top pic from MissALaMode's tumblr) the same hardwood flooring as LieLie's place (bottom)

Here's even more stuff promoted on their Tumblr page (the company clearly loves Amina Muaddi hence why LieLie was suddenly having an "Amina Muaddi moment"
I do believe that she appeared in the vlog “traumatic story line” it looks like their boss

Reactions: 2
Hi, I'm new here, but I read you guys a lot. Because gossip guru is dead.

Anyways, I remember when I started watching Lailli she filmed with her twin sister. They said that they are Azerbaijani, since then Lailli deleted those videos. She also said she didnt get a boob job when its clear she did because she had no boobs few years ago. Did they grow overnight?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Anyways, I remember when I started watching Lailli she filmed with her twin sister. They said that they are Azerbaijani, since then Lailli deleted those videos. She also said she didnt get a boob job when its clear she did because she had no boobs few years ago. Did they grow overnight?
Azerbaijani! omgggg the lies never stop with them 😩 😂 she's been sticking with this "Persian" lie for a very long time. She might tell us she's Turkish next🥴

Also anyone would be dumb to think her boobs are real. They're like stiff rock cakes attached to her chest

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do believe that she appeared in the vlog “traumatic story line” it looks like their boss
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.21.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.21.52 AM.png

Is that the same person tho? I can't really tell but she was younger in the left pic and the right pic the makeup looks more intense but both of these girls have the same distinctive cheeks

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.38.53 AM.png

In the video both LieLie and Alizey are there and they say they went from London to Paris (and this picture on the left was taken in Paris according to the boss's old Twitter: ) so it probably is the same person she just looks older (picture on the left is from 2014) and doing different makeup.

OMG YEAH
ITS THE SAME PERSON
were they working at Ala Mode even when they were 16?

Reactions: 2
Everything LieLie showed us were the unsold bags or those high tier replicas (people can't tell apart from the authentic unless they touch it and see all the details). In her favorite/dislikes video I found it very sus how her favorite bag was the purple Chanel flap, I have never seen her use it and it's so random. That's typically the bag people find useless (since purple doesn't go well with everything and isn't used much).

But it makes sense now (why she showed it to us), there isn't much demand for a purple flap hence why it remains unsold by that company (she probably holds onto the bag and then ships it from her address to the client which makes sense because why bother wasting money to have it shipped to Miss A La Mode in the UK when that $$ can be used to ship it directly to the customer. The company's goal is to maximize profits). We haven't seen her use that purple bag much (or at all) while going on shopping trips or on her Insta so for her to say that's her fave is clearly all lies. It would make more sense to have shown a black or Beige Clair flap instead.

Side note: her buying the same bag in multiple colors makes so much sense now (it's being resold for profit by a company) because really you just need 1 bag of 1 type not multiple colors of the same bag. Maybe her company sees her videos and they are cool with it because IK Chanel caps off how much bags someone buys because they don't want them to resell and profit, however, now they see LieLie as this legitimate consumer and sell her various bags. As a lot of her followers were overing to source various rare items for her so the company can also benefit from her clout/new connections.

Her two favorite Chanel bags just happened to be the two most unpopular and least in demand bags (we haven't even seen LieLie use these bags in her shopping trips or on her Insta so it's def not a favorite, it's just what her company hasn't sold yet since her Chanel flex videos)

View attachment 482471
This explains why she never actually has a concrete reason for buying anything - just some random combination of the words “obsessed” “love” “gorgeous” “chic”

Lmaooooo someone please call her entitled disgusting lying ass

She is as dumb as her followers. I can tell Anncy really believes in the lies. Also a lot of their uni friends and such did call them out over on GG and Twitter. LieLie deletes any comments that expose her. Her followers are stupid based on the fact they don't question her on simple things like where does every bag/clothing item/shoe go after the video since we never see ANY of it again. Or when she said the "i ain't trynna get robbed" they should have questioned why she shows us $100s of thousands dollars worth of stuff publicly but not her closet. If she really had a concern about getting robbed she wouldn't make these videos in the first place.

OMG someone needs to take this to Spill or ExposingSMG!

I'm thinking of making my own video and posting it at this point. Whether it gets attention or not, someone needs to expose her.

Any ideas what exactly should be said/exposed? She'll probably just tell her followers that the LinkedIn is fake... :rolleyes:
LITERALLY WOULD WAYTCH TF OUT OF IT what matters is that she knows we’re into her bs

I’m picking up some sociopathic vibes with the compulsive and unnecessary lying l, along with the quest for status and wealth, and also the fact that I have NEVER seen a genuine heartfelt emotion on her face - even with her bag unboxing she just has an unamused tone and facial expression (maybe it’s the Botox). When she says she doesn’t care about people calling her out I actually believe it because she’s not capable of feeling emotional guilt or embarrassment.

Attachments

Last edited:
What a condescending and crappy thing to say “my dog has higher standards than some people” wow. Just gross. I’d avoid her at all costs in real life

Reactions: 12
Every time she shows Chai I cringe because her dog's fur matted. Brush your dog Lielli!!!

Also it annoys me that companies like FarFetch are giving her vouchers when her career was built on lies and fakes

What a condescending and crappy thing to say “my dog has higher standards than some people” wow. Just gross. I’d avoid her at all costs in real life
And her attitude is surely not doing her any favours? She doesnt get invited to luxe events, doesnt have any youtube friends apart from Anncy (who she copied the hell out of) and doesn't have anything to vlog - no holidays, trips, press events, shows.

I would genuinely be interested in Alizeys vlogs - she seems to be doing more and really trying to move forward

IMG_6784.jpg

LieLie just posted this pic like she just took a ride in her Ferrari

This picture seemed so familiar
IMG_6788.jpg

Oh right because the picture she posted now (in 2021) was taken in 2017. The EXACT same outfit with the same whip which confirms she's only seen it like once LMAOOOO
This bish is fake asf. This alone confirms it. I know so many wannabes who do this (take a photoshoot with a whip 4-5 years ago) and than post it now like it's a fresh pic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That picture is old, I've seen that exact photo on her Instagram before, she must've deleted it to repost it as a fresh pic. It's the car she claimed her dad owns that she crashed, so it was taken away from her and she got a G Wagon instead 🤡 that was the whole lie behind her renting all these cars back in 2017.
The part where she claims her dad owns it starts at 9:34

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she must've deleted it to repost it as a fresh pic
Nah it's still up (as shown in the screenshot above)
I think it's most likely a friend's car or perhaps Aleem. I know this other wannabe rich guy who flexes fake Hermes exotics that claims he has a Rolls Royce than shows a picture of him in one (but the same pic was posted on his personal FB in 2016) 🤡

I was sus that Lailli was even that wealthy because real wealthy people find logos tacky and avoid it. They also don't judge others or talk tit (LieLie hating on the train, Michael Kors, flying coach....) that's what pisses me the most about this not that she lied but because she makes fun of other people while being on the same boat (or less than).

Nah it's still up (as shown in the screenshot above)

repost it as a fresh pic
I know that was her intent because she never said #TBT or anything along those lines and the caption made it seem like she literally just took it. But her fans aren't as dumb as she thinks

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.27.28 AM.png

ITS THE SAME PERSON

Is this also her?

Is this also her?
OMG yes it is because in the comments she got tagged (the boss's name is Lara Martins)

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.35.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.39.41 AM.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.