Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm suspicious about her recent purchases. I doubt most of them are real. There's no way she or her mom suddenly have enough to buy multiple Hermes bags. She was exposed on Guru Gossip for renting her cars, passing off fakes as real, pretending she has a driver, grew up in Marylebone, is Iranian, that her mom bought her and her sister apartments in Central London, came from a Persian dynasty etc. Some GuruGossiper's friend says they saw her in Harrods a lot, but she never bought anything. I remember a Harrods shopping vlog when she really wanted a Canada Goose parka and their jackets (usually under £1000) aren't a lot for a classic coat you can wear for years, yet she didn't get it and kept wearing that hideous green Woolrich parka for ages. Thanks for the info about their Dubai neighbourhood. Just another thing she's lying about and embellishing.

She says she won't do a closet tour for privacy reasons... yet films herself getting cosmetic procedures and titles her videos "$10,000 haul"... more like she doesn't want to do it because her closet looks cheap, many items are fake and she returned a lot of the real stuff. It's ironic she's anti-vaccine but will happily inject her face and lips with unknown chemicals LOL. She has no idea what's even in botox or lip injections. She tries to act like she's independently rich and above influencing with her IG bio "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos" when she absolutely is an influencer and the worst kind, a faker. She has ads on her YT videos, uses clickbait titles, affiliate links, does sponsored posts (she even did multiple Daniel Wellington ads which is not her style at all but she did it anyways for the $$$ whereas WenWen Stokes talked about turning down a FarFetch partnership because YT is truly a hobby for her), started a clothing, makeup lines etc

Reactions: 19
I'm suspicious about her recent purchases. I doubt most of them are real. There's no way she or her mom suddenly have enough to buy multiple Hermes bags. She was exposed on Guru Gossip for renting her cars, passing off fakes as real, pretending she has a driver, grew up in Marylebone, is Iranian, that her mom bought her and her sister apartments in Central London, came from a Persian dynasty etc. Some GuruGossiper's friend says they saw her in Harrods a lot, but she never bought anything. I remember a Harrods shopping vlog when she really wanted a Canada Goose parka and their jackets (usually under £1000) aren't a lot for a classic coat you can wear for years, yet she didn't get it and kept wearing that hideous green Woolrich parka for ages. Thanks for the info about their Dubai neighbourhood. Just another thing she's lying about and embellishing.

She says she won't do a closet tour for privacy reasons... yet films herself getting cosmetic procedures and titles her videos "$10,000 haul"... more like she doesn't want to do it because her closet looks cheap, many items are fake and she returned a lot of the real stuff. It's ironic she's anti-vaccine but will happily inject her face and lips with unknown chemicals LOL. She has no idea what's even in botox or lip injections. She tries to act like she's independently rich and above influencing with her IG bio "not an influencer but sometimes I make YouTube videos" when she absolutely is an influencer and the worst kind, a faker. She has ads on her YT videos, uses clickbait titles, affiliate links, does sponsored posts (she even did multiple Daniel Wellington ads which is not her style at all but she did it anyways for the $$$ whereas WenWen Stokes talked about turning down a FarFetch partnership because YT is truly a hobby for her), started a clothing, makeup lines etc
so embarrassing lol

Reactions: 2
I wonder why she doesnt just move out to a nice apartment in down town Dubai? surely with all her hermes purchase she can rent a nice apartment in Dubai?

Reactions: 7
lielie is so full of tit. I remember back on GG making fun of the twins for buying from yankee doodle when they claim to be so uber rich. Alizey later posted a picture on IG I think of some Jo Malone and tried to backtrack the purchase to a month or so...these girls are PATHETIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She live in Al Adullah classic villas in Al Barsha 1 (Google it)
It's a 4 joined houses that share a pool etc... She literally showed it many times in older vlogs.
I do believe it's owned cause their mum has been living there for years, the reason they don't have nice things in the house is because they save what they can to remodel Biolite which they did a year ago when they updated the stairs to marble & changed the front desk look.
I do not like telling y'all this info but this girl has it so far up her bum that she needs to be exposed Little Miss Trump Lover!
Everyone deserves to have the life they manifest unless your a terrible human like Sania/Lielie (P.S. I love how Anncy came up with the name Lielie, very fitting for our fake dynasty princess)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the pic of her room. Loool not luxe AT ALL! What is with that shelving unit and is that an airfryer under her desk. Why lie about having a maid Lielie??? These girls could never be with a partner long term as they are so full of tit and won't deal with their personal issues.

Also notice how lielie doesnt wear her husbands name necklace anymore - I'm sure she will now mention it in an upcoming bid, my bet is on someone (the maid) did something and now its lost...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
20A494EA-434A-4883-8D6F-AE6729DAB5C4.jpeg
634E535F-BD4B-417C-9C3E-721A813D8B0B.jpeg
C4950107-1ED1-4660-BAE0-94C31D5AD7D5.jpeg
FD7F16D0-20B7-4128-9964-E761F1769B70.jpeg
AE8F6A5E-0278-4BCB-B10D-86BA8B1714ED.jpeg
869671B8-AA01-4EB7-926B-31C5E1EA14AD.jpeg
9485BDA6-E3A6-4D0A-AC51-4BD4A6993B6A.jpeg
This is an example of some khaliji luxury style rooms and lailli’s ikea mismatched furniture ain’t it. Some of it is ostentatious and over the top but her house is not luxurious. If you’re not familiar with the Arabian gulf or their houses you could be fooled by the rented cars and fake bags. Because lialli is doing her best to play the part of millionaire trust fund Persian princess of Al Barsha she’s even got her mother in on it. She really should start saving and investing all that money she’s wasting on luxury rental cars. She must have felt a terrible inferiority complex growing up to lie this much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel bad for any Persian/ Iranian folk out there who are facepalming/ hair pulling over this imposter..of course she cannot say emirati as she will be brutally called out. I do find it funny though when Mona tries to give off khaleeji vibes with her hijab but daughters dress very western, showing off a lot of skin. Don’t they know it is unislamic (lailli has tried to come across as modest, good Muslim in her videos before, hence the query)? I thought local women dress modestly? Do khaleeji show skin without abayas in public? Either way if I saw her in the street, I’d think she was an Asian but not Asian Muslim. It is one thing to be stylish but another to be trying too hard..borderline offensive. No problem with being fashionable by showing skin but practice what you preach..( and keep it tasteful)

I feel bad for any Persian/ Iranian folk out there who are facepalming/ hair pulling over this imposter..of course she cannot say emirati as she will be brutally called out. I do find it funny though when Mona tries to give off khaleeji vibes with her hijab but daughters dress very western, showing off a lot of skin. Don’t they know it is unislamic (lailli has tried to come across as modest, good Muslim in her videos before, hence the query)? I thought local women dress modestly? Do khaleeji show skin without abayas in public? Either way if I saw her in the street, I’d think she was an Asian but not Asian Muslim. It is one thing to be stylish but another to be trying too hard..borderline offensive. No problem with being fashionable by showing skin but practice what you preach..( and keep it tasteful)
I've never been to any country of the Persian gulf but I know that no person in Iran wears their hijab like that.

Reactions: 6
351968[/ATTACH]View attachment 351969View attachment 351954View attachment 351955View attachment 351971View attachment 351957 View attachment 351960This is an example of some khaliji luxury style rooms and lailli’s ikea mismatched furniture ain’t it. Some of it is ostentatious and over the top but her house is not luxurious. If you’re not familiar with the Arabian gulf or their houses you could be fooled by the rented cars and fake bags. Because lialli is doing her best to play the part of millionaire trust fund Persian princess of Al Barsha she’s even got her mother in on it. She really should start saving and investing all that money she’s wasting on luxury rental cars. She must have felt a terrible inferiority complex growing up to lie this much.
Persian households are like this too, even my iranian friends who live in small flats in london, inside is designed like a palace.. lailli where is the customary Persian rugs?

Persian households are like this too, even my iranian friends who live in small flats in london, inside is designed like a palace.. lailli where is the customary Persian rugs?
My dentist is Iranian and the practice is all gold with Persian design . I never thought about it until you mentioned it . :unsure:

Reactions: 7
That’s an excellent point I’ve never seen a Persian home with a gorgeous authentic rug. Lie lie will probably read this and to a flea market to find one or take pics with one and Persian tea 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s an excellent point I’ve never seen a Persian home with a gorgeous authentic rug. Lie lie will probably read this and to a flea market to find one or take pics with one and Persian tea 🤔
Exactly every single Iranian I know has Persian rugs on the floors and walls and I’ve been given them as a gift, it’s such a thing with them

Reactions: 2
Speaking of Persian rugs... so she has reiterated again she has a new home in Dubai..(recent vid) will she do a house tour? Probably not because she’ll think it is tacky. Will she have a genuine Persian rug?? Mystery continues.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we really meant to believe laili earns over 150K a year yet lives in her childhood bedroom full of ikea furniture? 🤣 (I added up the $$$ from her YouTube video titles eg 20k luxury haul from the last 12 months)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.