Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 345192View attachment 345193View attachment 345194 She’s almost as big a try hard as Sonia and Faeza Ali. It’s the google translate Farsi for me 🤣 queen of fakes and rental cars 🤭 credits to lipstickalley and GG
View attachment 345197 Why is lialli’s Persian grandma wearing salwar khameez?? 🤔
My god that's not how you speak farsi when you wanna communicate!! Even the person who has asked her the question is incorrect.
I'm not sure how I can explain this to you but the way we communicate using Farsi is different from when we wanna use the language to write a formal text. She is replying to the comment as if she is writing a formal text and that only happens when you are a foreigner who has learned farsi on their own and has not had the chance to talk to someone in real life.
Lielie clearly has not bothered to learn the language this has happened because she used google translate😂😂😂
Let me translate the comment for you which has also been typed into google translate: you look very beautifully, I like the plastic bag, where were u?
( the person had probably meant to write کیف which means "bag" but google translated it to "plastic bag"😂😂😂. The grammar of the last sentence is also incorrect.)
Also "mamanam az mashhad ast" is a direct translation from English. We don't say I'm from X in farsi. "From" is translated to "Az" here which is not used in a sentence like this.
Even the person's last name is not Iranian lol😂
Hadid is an Arabic last name an iranian would be called "Hadidi". Lielie, please stop with the iranian stunt you are so embarrassing. HELL even the first name is not used in Iran I've never heard that name😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have mutual friends with these girls and it’s all a facade. They are normal sort of middle class girls and living the life of anybody who owns a beauty salon I suppose.

I don’t know what Lailli is doing but surely Dubai is a small place, who would be so shameless to create countless videos of fakes and post on YouTube?

she clearly doesn’t own all these clothes as she just constantly wears the same grey hoodies, white vest and baggy jumper combos with leather leggings lol... and what is the point anyways, she never leaves her house apart from togo to dubai mall.

it’s hard to believe Lailli has any sort of thriving business, she was even crying after attending university for a couple of days how could she cope with anything more strenuous? Running a business is much harder! Haha
But I really don't understand how she is able to keep this up for so long. people in dubai probably know that she has created a fake persona and so do her family and relatives back in her home country. There is another person on the internet named Anna Bey who is also infamous for lying about her wealth and so many other things but she is actually scamming people and making tons of money. I don't understand what she really gains from this. I know this is a way of feeding her ego but she is losing so much more in return

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Have you seen her latest stories on Instagram? She’s trying to prove that she kept the Chanel pearl bag?😂This is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 345180
Lialli took down her last yt video pretty fast because she forgot to edit out the end...and the real reason she won’t do a “house tour” 🤭 all credits to GG. I’m honestly so embarrassed for her. She stages half her bedroom to film her “luxury hauls”...
Have you seen her latest stories on Instagram? She’s trying to prove that she kept the Chanel pearl bag?😂This is hilarious
I thought the exact same thing 😂

Reactions: 2
My god that's not how you speak farsi when you wanna communicate!! Even the person who has asked her the question is incorrect.
I'm not sure how I can explain this to you but the way we communicate using Farsi is different from when we wanna use the language to write a formal text. She is replying to the comment as if she is writing a formal text and that only happens when you are a foreigner who has learned farsi on their own and has not had the chance to talk to someone in real life.
Lielie clearly has not bothered to learn the language this has happened because she used google translate😂😂😂
Let me translate the comment for you which has also been typed into google translate: you look very beautifully, I like the plastic bag, where were u?
( the person had probably meant to write کیف which means "bag" but google translated it to "plastic bag"😂😂😂. The grammar of the last sentence is also incorrect.)
Also "mamanam az mashhad ast" is a direct translation from English. We don't say I'm from X in farsi. "From" is translated to "Az" here which is not used in a sentence like this.
Hadid is an Arabic last name an iranian would be called "Hadidi". Lielie, please stop with the iranian stunt you are so embarrassing. HELL even the first name is not used in Iran I've never heard that name😂😂😂😂😂😂

But I really don't understand how she is able to keep this up for so long. people in dubai probably know that she has created a fake persona and so do her family and relatives back in her home country. There is another person on the internet named Anna Bey who is also infamous for lying about her wealth and so many other things but she is actually scamming people and making tons of money. I don't understand what she really gains from this. I know this is a way of feeding her ego but she is losing so much more in return
Perhaps it’s because Dubai is full of people who have relocated and no one has any clue of their history or background. Meaning a lot of people lie, and they do... so basically everyone pretends they don’t see anything not to cause any drama?

Reactions: 8
I think most people don’t call lailli out the same reason they haven’t exposed Sonia or Faeza Ali. Because they think it’s amusing the lengths they’ll go to try and convince people. Lailli also has a small friend group but she did attend school is Dubai so people are aware of her. And former classmates said she was a bully.
A29191E5-7385-4417-B1DB-EE167FA7F8A8.jpeg

CAAEA4B8-DDEA-40C6-B9EC-102B18E1CB73.jpeg
72D952A3-8605-4703-91A8-3D345C007726.jpeg
023D6FD6-1DE8-43D3-AB6F-7B697CD0AE69.jpeg
393E5A32-DF1C-439E-AB9A-A28CF57409F9.jpeg
EF9AEDC1-0D1E-43B0-9466-B96A3E6B8B36.jpeg
C40F06FF-2ACF-4FEF-A255-FD58DB37DA38.jpeg
58BDECF6-EC43-467C-B92C-28CE6D299711.jpeg
I honestly think Lord Aleem and Lailli are each other’s mirror. Their bad romance saga was one for the ages. But it’s a low blow for her to claim domestic violence. I don’t think she ever got over him, he was everything she wanted and rich.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think most people don’t call lailli out the same reason they haven’t exposed Sonia or Faeza Ali. Because they think it’s amusing the lengths they’ll go to try and convince people. Lailli also has a small friend group but she did attend school is Dubai so people are aware of her. And former classmates said she was a bully.View attachment 345542

View attachment 345566View attachment 345567View attachment 345568View attachment 345569View attachment 345577View attachment 345578View attachment 345580 I honestly think Lord Aleem and Lailli are each other’s mirror. Their bad romance saga was one for the ages. But it’s a low blow for her to claim domestic violence. I don’t think she ever got over him, he was everything she wanted and rich.
And the funniest part was he is Pakistani and very proud of his heritage. When she was with him, she was more open about her upbringing in India and did more indian/pakistani fashion shoots which I thought was hilarious. I wonder if he knew she was chatting tit about being Iranian. Aleem has a whole bunch of his own problems and I'm surprised his ego fits in his little supercars but at least he can admit he fucked up and went off the rails at uni/with Lailli. He also does have a temper and he's shown it a few times online so I won't discredit her domestic abuse angle but clearly their relationship was so toxic, both their parents were somehow informed and they were both shipped to their designated naughty steps 🤣

Reactions: 7
And the funniest part was he is Pakistani and very proud of his heritage. When she was with him, she was more open about her upbringing in India and did more indian/pakistani fashion shoots which I thought was hilarious. I wonder if he knew she was chatting tit about being Iranian. Aleem has a whole bunch of his own problems and I'm surprised his ego fits in his little supercars but at least he can admit he fucked up and went off the rails at uni/with Lailli. He also does have a temper and he's shown it a few times online so I won't discredit her domestic abuse angle but clearly their relationship was so toxic, both their parents were somehow informed and they were both shipped to their designated naughty steps 🤣
I agree but she claimed her broke her arm by slamming it in a car door and showed it bandaged on her Snapchat account. After she took a week off social media and it was miraculously healed 🤔

Reactions: 3
Their mother Mona loves to portray herself as sensible and oh so wise with all the advice that she gives out. Ultimatelyshe should take some responsibility for raising Lailli and also enabling her to have turned out this way.

what happened to the biolite cosmetics, the lip glosses, the hair extensions, the leggings, Alizey blogging? Now this petite label? I think that Abaya brand also belongs to Mona I forgot the name now, the pieces were quite nice actually.

I feel Mona has enabled Lailli to have turned out like this, perhaps she was too focused on her salon and out of guilt pampered Lailli and sheltered her from all normal responsibilities that come with growing up.

I have a theory that due to her parents divorcing, Lailli idealised her fathers roots and background in India and Iran and convinced herself of her royal/prestigious background and now she actually thinks it’s real lol

All is not what it seems with these people.

Reactions: 11
that qabeela brand is defo owned by them, they are the first to comment on their pics and the bags on the models are in lielie’s hauls, the really do exhaust their items and pass them around
I do really like a lot of the pieces, if I lived in the UAE I would wear abayas like these! I don't know why they're so secretive about their involvement. Perhaps Lailli and her potty mouth would put the sisters off lol

Does anyone know which area of Dubai she lives in? My bf lives there, I might ask if he knows them/knows the area 😂

Reactions: 1

yeah so that Anna Bey is scamming women into being elegant to bag themselves a rich man.. maybe lailli is inspired by it...as if she and Alizey took classes to speak the way they do now..

Reactions: 1
yeah so that Anna Bey is scamming women into being elegant to bag themselves a rich man.. maybe lailli is inspired by it...as if she and Alizey took classes to speak the way they do now..
Yeah but anna has 1000 dollar online classes so all this lying has an advantage for her in real life. I just can't grasp what all this lying does for lielie while she makes a clown of herself in real life.

Reactions: 3
Yeah but anna has 1000 dollar online classes so all this lying has an advantage for her in real life. I just can't grasp what all this lying does for lielie while she makes a clown of herself in real life.
guessing she's trying to build a lux personal brand - "fake it till you make it" - with the hopes that one day she makes money from more sponsors and can make it a reality?

guessing she's trying to build a lux personal brand - "fake it till you make it" - with the hopes that one day she makes money from more sponsors and can make it a reality?
Well here is a new business venture.. classes on “fake it til you make it” with extra guidance material on where to buy dupes... at least she’ll be telling the truth.. an honest living indeed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.