Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swishswish94

Lailli is NOT A MILLIONAIRE!!!!! She is not mega rich or a little rich. She is middle class and that’s a FACT we all know exactly where & how her house looks like in Al Barsha.
YES, she is a part time personal shopper.
No one comes into that sort of wealth that she has portrayed in the past year without somehow winning the lottery, she has dug herself in a huge hole once she started “buying” Hermes she should have just stuck to LV & Gucci would have been more believable lol
I admire her mom for owning a clinic while being a single mother & supporting 2 daughters. But you have to remember it’s is only 1 clinic not multiple locations & Dubai business owners have to give back around %40 of their revenue for fees and annual royalties to the government.
I’m sure they make good sum of money by the end of the year to afford a couple of real designer bags/shoes but not RICH RICH certainly not Hermes
You have to ask yourself: If this girl really is a millionaire how come she lives at home with her mum in a not so glamorous home?!

& stop pulling out the fake Hermes pillow & blanket to every corner of the house she films in
Btw the RR cars are definitely either rented or borrowed from whatever guy she’s currently banging XD
THIS. Even in her India vlog the way she traveled and stayed and her dads stud farm - like that’s an average land holding of an upper middle class person, that does not scream billionaire heiress.

Reactions: 7

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I’m going back to Dubai in may (inshallah if it’s off the red list), if I see on her Insta she’s at a cafe/mall I’ll 100% make my bf drive me there instantly to see her in real life and see how short she is, I’ve heard she’s basically a dwarf 😂😂

• Haha

Rosslyn

Very bold of Lailli to criticize Anncy when she's extremely tacky herself, by all means, Anncy has zero fashion sense, but Lailli doesn't have either, so she shouldn't be going around telling people they dress bad when she dresses like a new money chav

ForeverRose98

really? how do you know? Does anyone not lie on youtube?
You can search her mom on Facebook. She's posted things about visiting family in Pakistan and all of the people she follows are also Pakistani. There was quite a bit of proof in their Gurugossip threads but there are too many to look through.

They also lie about not being able to fly on the same plane lol. They posted a video from when they went to New York where they flew together.

• Wow

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
Persian households are like this too, even my iranian friends who live in small flats in london, inside is designed like a palace.. lailli where is the customary Persian rugs?
My dentist is Iranian and the practice is all gold with Persian design . I never thought about it until you mentioned it . :unsure:

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
6A750344-FB82-46F5-8EB7-2DA6244DD639.jpeg
She has never been to Iran. Her own mother said she hasn’t either in that meet my mom vlog. The depths some people will go is crazy.

• Haha

swishswish94

I believe she used to sleep like that, at least she got a mattress, but honestly, her room still looks very cheap, the tilting is horrible and the walls are so dirty

Someone on GG actually brought the theory that their villa may be rented and it could be true because when you rent, you aren't allowed to do any remodeling, only the landlord can do it, so that could explain why that house looks so cheap and also why Lailli has no closet
good lord. I would personally not flex ten Hermes bags and channels without having the capacity to build a decent walk-in closet for it. Matter of fact It is clear that she's so desperate to show shit off that if anything in her house was half decent, she would throw it in all of our faces.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
One thing I don’t understand is her being invited to all these events and pre-launches if all her stuff is fake

side note - I wish this thread was more active 😭

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
View attachment 504356
Like BITCH how you claiming your Indian now when you flat out said that
View attachment 504360
That ain't India

Neither is that

This bish is so dumb too I called her out for recently saying stuff like "This is my first Birkin" or "One day I'LL HAVE a Birkin" so what were the ones you showed us when you were 15? Fakes?

Also she blocked me on Instagram after seeing that comment LMAO

Also can someone get me more receipts about LieLie lying about how she's not Indian and fully Persian...
Mona blocked me on insta when I asked her about where she’s from years ago lol

Also I’m living for how fast this thread is moving and all this info being uncovered!! 👏🏼👏🏼

thepinky

Why is she acting like her wearing fashionnova is such a big deal? she wants her followers to think that she's not used to cheap clothes but she totally is. Lielie we remember how all your clothes were from Topshop and Zara LOL or the adidas kids section...

She's lying about everything, no wonder she has anxiety. I would be in a constant state of anxiety and fear if I had to maintain lies about everything from my ethnicity, wealth and clothes.

• Haha

just_S

But def gonna cover her ethnicity, all her contradictions, fake things and rentals (show hardcore proof which her stupid followers keep asking for). If anyone has any tea on these things please share.
how about that London apartment she keeps claiming is just Alizey’s even though they both lived in it? theres some detail about its location on GG.

URAQT

Hi everyone! I came over from GG because they apparently can't get their s*** together. My theory with the whole fake bag situation is that she must have some sort of access to a store/business in Dubai that sells fake luxury items (if you've been following here for a while you will notice she NEVER bought anything in London, only Dubai). She probably even has her own personal SA 🤣, and since it's not an actual high-end store she can buy and return all the fakes she wants since she frequents the place so often.

As for the items she sells on Depop...just because she marks something as sold doesn't mean someone actually bought them. She could buy the fake bag, put it in a shopping bag from an actual luxury store (people sell these on eBay folks), flaunt it all she wants in her one haul video, list it on depop and mark it as sold, then return it the dupe store only to do it all over again.

Again this is just a theory. This girl has no job or education, and I doubt her parents just throw tons of money at her for being a lazy, snooty, plastic mess of a daughter. The income she would make from social media would not come near to paying for any of her "luxury" items. She is lame as can be. I hope she reads on here though, I used to go at it with her over on GG when she would create fake accounts and eventually get banned!

Couldn't agree more. I hate it when influencers just haul haul haul and never do proper in-depth reviews. What is the point of making those videos then if it includes no information I wasn't already aware of? I could get more info by myself just by going to the store. Influencers who don't review their items are a waste of cyberspace.

I scored a unicorn Chanel bag today, I hope Lailli cannot get her hands on one as she’ll make it look cheap and common as muck.. I think I’m somewhat safe as she thinks she’s gone up in the world with all the Hermes unboxing these days

rihstan90

because she tagged her, I think Mona was probably born in Iran and her family is from Pakistan and Laili tries to erase that. You know how some Americans with parents from Latin America erase their parents’ culture and just say they’re American? For example the Cuban American Trump supporters who shout I’m not Cuban, IM AMERICAN! TRUMP 2020 BUILD THE WALL!

thepinky

Guys, is fashionnova partner a fancy name these influencers use to make themselves feel superior while promoting cheap shite?
probably just the name Fashion Nova came up with to make it sound better

Lailli promoting Fashion Nova will never stop being funny

• Haha
If she meets a better Persian friend who is a vaxxer... she’ll probably switch sides..at the end of the day she is trying to draw attention because in reality she is probably far away from being invited to get offered the vaccine yet unless she is a senior or vulnerable.
In general do you know if anti vaxxers get Botox? I wonder what the justification would be..

• Haha

swishswish94

Whaaaat how does she know it's you?! haha that's so crazy. She defo watches this thread 24/7
Because I hearted that comment from my finsta which has a similar title as my tattle ID lmao my bad

She’s so arrogant and fake honestly that’s the worst combination I hope she gets shut tf down.

xforeverlove21

Next tea spill I'm really going to go at it and watch her get cancelled/lose credibility

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 7.43.22 AM.png

Anyone ever see the license plate of the Rolls?

The only one I saw was the hotel but it was the hotel's car. Lailli goes hard to never show the exterior of it