Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rihstan90

I wonder what their relationship is like now?While Lailli's lies benefitted them (got a lot more business for Biolite) they also put Alizey and Mona in a bad position for every other aspect of their lives, from their ethnicity, wealth and cars. AFAIK Lailli also didn't post anything about Alizey's magazine cover. If my sister were on a magazine cover I'd be proud and happy and want to share it. It's odd that even though they're both influencers, their social media and careers are basically separate now
Lailli is probably mad Alizey did the cover because it’s OK! Pakistan. She won’t utter the word. Alizey wasn’t going to fumble the bag and miss out on such a great opportunity just to not cause any holes in her sister’s web of lies.

Reactions: 7

minn11

if the watch was hers we would see it multiple times and in a video
she obviously rented it, or borrowed it from someone

• Haha

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Is it better to use the other site then? Im a bit of both cannot stand the fakes and the faux attitude but I kinda like her genuine attitude like when shes not playing up on it
It's more active but it lags so much so I do prefer tattle. I know what you mean sometimes she can be so honest and relatable in a way about some things then play up this billionaire heiress persona. There's something super shady though regarding that, I mean why only film in the same 2 corners girl? Why not show a bit more of her luxury digs? Also her horse farm in india or whatever looks so cheap.. would a rich family really own a farm with a tarp? her honesty regarding fashion and sarcasm keeps me subscribed but some things dont add up

I’m so happy you guys are exposing her ! I hoped she would come clean to redeem herself but seeing today’s stories, it appears she’s on the defence 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lailli, if you’re reading this (and you are), just stop the lies and try to have a fresh start. I’m sure some of your followers will appreciate your honesty. Otherwise you’ll just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper

• Haha

rihstan90

LOL i’m still laughing to myself like a crazy that Lailli felt the need to insert herself into that doctor’s comments with “we aren’t pakistani” 😂😂😂😂😂😂 she wasn’t even included but felt the need to go comment. she’s sooo pathetic. i died lol

I wonder what made her start admitting she’s mostly Indian?? She’s been friends with Anncy for a couple years now, you’d think it would’ve came up?

Also guys I don’t think she’s Pakistani at all. I think she just grew up around them and her parents were close to some. Maybe they have family married into Pakistani families that’s why she went to so many weddings. Her dad is full Indian and her mom is Iranian and Indian. I’m attaching a screenshot of an interview her mother did in 2009. I cropped her face because she’s not wearing hijab, but that’s her. here’s the link to the magazine. https://www.imperialhealth.org/pdf/october-1-2010-03-09-15-33-08-8.pdf

So basically, Lailli took that 1/4 Iranian and made it her whole personality lol That’s why her mom was shook when people asked why she left Iran bc she had never been 😂 It’s also common for some Iranians to leave Iran via Pakistan so maybe that’s why her mom has family and ties there through her Iranian family. Laili is finally accepting she’s Indian. Now let’s see how long it takes her to admit she’s a personal shopper or reseller. It’s not lost on me that she lied about Petite just being a brand she did a collab with when it was a whole operation running out of a corner of her unfurnished bedroom.

Attachments

• Haha

swishswish94

It all finally makes sense why we never see any of the stuff again and why she dresses so plainly when out and about. I knew someone in her close circle had to be a personal shopper but it makes even more sense she and Alizey are and work for this brand called Miss à La Mode. When I went on Miss à La Mode's Instagram I only saw bags. Looking more into the company I learned that they source jewellery, shoes and clothing for clients. Then reading all the brands that the company sources and seeing LieLie flex that and only those brands. It makes sense.

There are no more hauls because maybe she got fired after they found out what she does.
What I don't understand is how she is getting away with not being publicly called out by anybody, and I mean ANYBODY- not her mom and sister, not her friend circle, people in college, former jobs, etc? How has someone from the blogging community not outed her publicly in Dubai? Why does someone like Anncy Twinkle continue to associate with her? How have any brands or shopper-clients not called her out?? It's just too many people not vocalizing an obviously known lie.

xforeverlove21

I've seen her featured in Lailli's story before and she was seen in the Rolls Royce but it was for a vlog. How would she know Lailli didn't just rent it (like how she does when filming vlogs including ones with Anncy)?
Maybe this girl is fooled the same way as Anncy is (Anncy believes in the fake internet personality version of Lailli and is made to feel inferior) so no hate to her

Wonder if we're ever going to get to see the "I'm not a personal shopper" video since she deleted the story. Seems like she got scared. It was a terrible idea to post it in the first place. The exposed video has less than 6,000 views and she has hundreds of thousands of followers who didn't know about the personal shopper theory... until now 😂
LMAOOOOOOOOO she storied it?
Ehh Lailli, thanks for the free exposure
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 12.12.40 AM.png

She stopped doing luxury hauls for months because of her "new me" but now after this video home girl is clearly freaking TF out. Lailli stop wasting your money, you shouldn't care about this (YouTubers receive criticisms all the time). Spending thousands now just to "debunk" something isn't going to help you financially. If you want to live the life you portray on the internet, stop doing this kind of shit and learn to invest. If home girl invested in Bitcoins instead of a few bags in 2019 she could've been a millionaire. Lailli go buy trades and stocks not bags/clothes.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
most clinics in the Middle East have a glutathione injection that you can take and it lightens your skin. I wouldn’t doubt lailli has it done at biolite regularly
If she is getting glutathione injected into her she’s even more stupid than I thought. This bitch won’t take a fucking coronavirus vaccination but takes an injection which can cause serious toxic effects to her liver, kidney and can even lead to Stevens-Johnson syndrome (an extremely dangerous rash which is often fatal)

I think Lailli did do something to her skin, especially because her pale skin looks very sickly and she has weird pigmentation around her eyes

Anyways, what do y'all think about her upcoming video? If she deleted the story, I'm pretty sure we won't see the video, girlie is too scared, somehow, she feels threatened by us and the fact that we may be digging deeper into her lies
I actually really dislike mona now. I used to like her but now I just think wow...discipline your child. And call her out on your damn lies

chunlii

Do any of you guys think Leelee's done some sort of skin bleaching or anything along those lines to look paler in the face? She looks sickly. Also, like a year ago when I asked my sister if she watched Anncy's recent video (back when I liked Anncy, now that girl is a mess) with Leelee, her initial response was "That pale one?" looool, so it's something people tend to notice

• Haha

londonbaby218

I wonder why she doesnt just move out to a nice apartment in down town Dubai? surely with all her hermes purchase she can rent a nice apartment in Dubai?

xforeverlove21

she must've deleted it to repost it as a fresh pic
Nah it's still up (as shown in the screenshot above)
I think it's most likely a friend's car or perhaps Aleem. I know this other wannabe rich guy who flexes fake Hermes exotics that claims he has a Rolls Royce than shows a picture of him in one (but the same pic was posted on his personal FB in 2016) 🤡

I was sus that Lailli was even that wealthy because real wealthy people find logos tacky and avoid it. They also don't judge others or talk shit (LieLie hating on the train, Michael Kors, flying coach....) that's what pisses me the most about this not that she lied but because she makes fun of other people while being on the same boat (or less than).

Nah it's still up (as shown in the screenshot above)

repost it as a fresh pic
I know that was her intent because she never said #TBT or anything along those lines and the caption made it seem like she literally just took it. But her fans aren't as dumb as she thinks

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.27.28 AM.png

ITS THE SAME PERSON

Is this also her?

Is this also her?
OMG yes it is because in the comments she got tagged (the boss's name is Lara Martins)

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.35.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.39.41 AM.png

Attachments

Last edited:

idk2

VIP Member
I'm not sure if this applies to all stores but sometimes you need someone's signature on a receipt that the store keeps as a kind of proof that the item has been returned I think, also even if her mum were to return things for her, the credit card number would remain the same - they would refund it on the card used or be given store credit and eventually be flagged for too many returns (both online and instore) - depends on store policy obviously but I think it'd be hard to not get caught eventually. Worked in retail in a few different areas and they have files on each transaction, usually they keep track of people pretty well by name, on the customer service side for example they can usually just type in your name and see how many returns you've asked for and if you've already been flagged by coworkers. Obviously it depends on how many times she does it but I suspect she's diversifying her hauls now partly for this purpose and to not just buy and return to the same places. I think she's doing a mix of returns, rentals (rent the runway is an amazing site for this), and selling.
I'm not sure how it works as I've never worked in a high end store. But I can imagine these designer brands would like to be in the know with their regular customers and know who's going to waste time and who isnt. I know some stores will even shut down for an hour for some khaleeji women who will spend tens of thousands!
I think Lielie largely rents most of her stuff now but I find it absolutely hilarious she keeps this faux lifestyle up and then theres Alizey who totes around LDN with the same Gucci bag for over a year. Even MUA's and influencers have more than 1 designer bag. Alizey also worked during university. I dont think it was because she particularly wanted to either. Also seems Alizey wears more fast fashion and high street clothes but dresses it up with designer bags and shoes but again her wardrobe is very limited compared to Lailli's. I was following her during her first year out of uni and she literally never had anything new and would post Lailli's Chanel bags or the old G wagon to fit her feed. Its so unusual how one sibling appears one off and the other wasn't? Even now in Dubai, Alizey is using Lailli's supposed bags to accessories her outfits. She says their Lailli's in the comments btw.

If you go down Alizey's feed, youll see a picture of her in a trench coat with a pink LV bag then a few pictures before that, you'll see the exact same outfit but with a diff bag. This is what they do, they hire and take all their pics on similar days and give the items back. I'm sure Alizey was exposed for using fakes too. Really wish I could go through that GG thread again!

Rosslyn

I tried to post the link on her YouTube vids but it keep getting removed. Anyone know why?

She may has already seen the video and is probably blocking words that have to do with it

Anyways, I'm seeing the comments and a lot of people who used to follow her are realizing who she really is

Man, if Lailli already saw the video, she might be having a mental breakdown

• Haha

xforeverlove21

Someone once said how the one thing Lailli actually got was the YSL black opyum heels and then she made a video about how they broke and stuff

Then a few months back she posted this luxury holiday haul video

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.25.03 PM.png

In the orange (Hermes) box lid you can see the YSL heels there

then randomly in the next scene
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.25.23 PM.png

The shoes magically turn into a Chanel hanger

I think she did this because she's really trying to convince us that she really did do this Chanel haul or whatever (but at first probably left the YSL heel there because thats like the 1 thing she actually has and used it to make it look like she has a lot to pack)

Okay so some of her stuff might be fake but idk what about that Himalayan dior bag she was offered? Like that was pretty legit? But I agree that all these hauls she does and yet she still wears the same topshop jeans and vest and if not that it’s loungewear from her own brand that she tried to disguise as not her own previously. I’m so confused by all of this.

idk2

VIP Member
Going back to the G Wagon hire story - She had two different ones. One was the normal 4x4 G wagon and then she was back in the UK for ages so she obviously didn't have it, she went back to Dubai once and the G had vanished and she was back in the ratty 5-6 year old Merc. GG blew up and all of a sudden, one Lielie's next visit, she had a Brabus upgrade 😂

Its that Ali guys car - GG threads said he was studying abroad and had loaned the car to Lailli or they had some sort of arrangement with it. A few of them even followed him and he accepted lol. I don't think the Brabus was Ali's one - I think she had to actually pay for that rental.

Also never forget the times in LDN when she claimed she had a personal driver but called Uber VIP instead. Its actually sad the lengths she goes too and its even worse for her mother to be encouraging her.

• Haha

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her new video?? Where the f**k has all this money come from, also that Chanel hat is hideous.... Sanieh/Lailli, just because something is from Chanel doesn’t make it cute

Interesting... so that solves that mystery then! Noticed there is no mention of concierge or personal shopping however there is plenty of experience there to identify someone as such. Probably intentionally omitted that from their profile to enjoy that lavish lifestyle facade... but seriously “Dubai’s Olsen twins”...oh come off it! Has anyone heard them being referred to as that other than from their own mouths?

• Haha