Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
But how can a personal shopper afford this much expensive jewellery?? She has like 10 stacks on one arm of VCA and Cartier. Also what do you mean by personal shopper? So dodgy, like her Botox.
It's been noted a lot of her jewellery is actually fake.

As a personal shopper, you may have a client that wants a bag or some other item that is hard to get hold of, or not sold in their country perhaps. You can source it for them and charge them a fee for doing so, around 20% is customary. Then have it shipped to them safely.

Also you can cut yourself in on deals for example her introducing client to Birkin resellers or tracking down specific bags. Having arrangements with people like this can bring in money.

Reactions: 7
Her new video was awful. 'I buy Chanel because the prices are steep and it is not accessible to everyone'

How many people do you see with the classic flap fake or not 😆
Yeaaah not to forget the fake ones she used to flex with and still on her Depop profile!!! Prices aren’t as steep as Hermes but people like her are causing prices to be steeper..we’ve discussed here before, not that hard to get yourself an SA = hence accessible, you just need funds for the transaction ..Looking forward to your next unboxing lailli so we can see what BS excuse you can use for justifying the next brand. She has lots of pics with “IT” designer goods that are accessible..so which 10 year old is she trying to convince?
Btw..Anncy recognised in her vid today that being an influencer isn’t a proper job..
Hamdolillah/Hallelujah at least someone is trying to keep it real.

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Soooo I’m not sure if I should post this but thought it was quite interesting. I know someone who knows Aleem personally and he is very dodgy. He gets these cars via finance or something, with the stipulation that you cannot hire them out. He lets customers hire them, but tells them that if anyone asks, they are only “borrowing” the car. Hence why he gets away with it...so yeah thought that was interesting

• Wow

just_S

I'm planning on doing SoniaxFyza next and was considering Lydia Millen as well as Tamara Kalinic (ever since I found out about the whole sugar daddy scandal I lost respect fo her :sick:). Maybe even Erica's girly world who seems to have frauded her followers out of $$$
👍👍 while you’re at it Anna Bey (“School of Affluence”) is another scammer passing off as “high society” while taking money from vulnerable subscribers. she has pages of tattle threads devoted to her..pretty sure she and Alizey follow each other.

...anyways.

I'm new to the thread here but I got some stuff to add!

I'm acc really glad to see Alizey prospering with so many brand deals. I also love how she promotes/wears super affordable stuff (PLT) and makes it look so chic and luxe. Idk when she started rebranding, but it looks damn good and i know for a fact she's getting them coins. Not only is she acc working at biolite, she's also doing this, so i feel like that says a lot about her work ethic.
Ms. Lailli on the other hand...oof. oooooooffff.
Also Alizey does not like trump at all, neither does Anncy. I wonder how they feel about Lailli's support for the orange oompa loompa?
Do you guys think Lailli might be starting to envy Alizey now because she's literally what Pintsizedfashion started out to become? Lailli completely gave up but she is the type of person to go for things other people have and her own sister is doing so well right now

• Heart
  • Haha

Sanj9595

I think from her latest stories she’s trying to prove all the clothes she buy are hers and she has to get them altered bec she’s “built like a 12 year old”

Don’t think I’ve come across an influencer this insecure that every story she does is to prove herself. it must be tiring to live like that 😓

I did see some feet in her “ what I wore this week” vid but I read that counterfeit ones can have them too. I do think some of her Chanel mini flaps are legit as I had to go through Chanel’s head office to get me one that she has, however, the price difference between Chanel and Hermes are pretty significant. I’m baffled by how she suddenly became sooo rich overnight to do so many Hermes hauls this year.... yet no new Chanel hauls since their price increase! It wouldn’t surprise me that the Hermes are fake and she is portraying that suddenly she is too good to buy “basic” Chanel, when in fact she probably doesn’t want to pay the new additional cost

as a emarati local, i could confirm that a lot of girls i know who are pretty well off buy from personal shoppers. for instance they would buy one actual herme slipper/ a cartier bracelet and the rest would a first copy fake, and i’m guessing that’s what she does. And it’s really common in dubai to rent expensive cars for cheap if you make a good deal with the renter, example; a range rover for a month would be 1,300 if you find a good renter

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
She said that and then went and bought a Chanel bag and filled her list of favourites with Chanel’s too! Haha

Also hate the fact that not only does she shame people for wearing fast fashion (some people genuinely can’t afford anything else) or brands like Michael Kors. Even in a recent video she said something about not liking Chanel cause “everybody has it now” like bitch atleast people pay for their bags what does your fake entitled ass do? Peddle someone else’s bags lol

• Haha
She may has already seen the video and is probably blocking words that have to do with it

Anyways, I'm seeing the comments and a lot of people who used to follow her are realizing who she really is

Man, if Lailli already saw the video, she might be having a mental breakdown
Any anxiety is self inflicted... when you’re dealing with the masses, be prepared to take as good as you give.. did she think she was going to get away with it forever? It’s the younger audience I feel concerned about..they don’t need this irrelevant “influencing”. Did I feel bad initially about how this could trigger her anxiety?? Absolutely- but
7625FCDD-79E7-4EDD-9FD0-A6FE18393A58.jpeg

• Haha

Rosslyn

It's actually really funny to me how Lailli will react, pretty sure she's having a mental breakdown right now

• Heart

rosesrevenge

Chatty Member
I don’t wanna sound like a conspiracy theorist but I suspect her giveaway was fake. She posted a pic of a Cartier box, who knows what’s inside, for ONLY 24 hours. Extremely short giveaway

then announced the winner on her story, no live draw, no nothing. And the woman who won the giveaway way looks like a fake account lol
I saw that too hope she’s not pulling a Soniaxfyza with the fake giveaways and fake accounts. But that account just looks so sus generic elderly looking woman with barely any posts.

Lialli seems to be getting birkin bags in all colors of the rainbow. I was wondering if she was doing personal shopping by bringing designer goods from the UK to Dubai for reselling but I don’t think the clients would accept her unboxing and wearing their items and Hermès hates that. She either has a sugar daddy or is in some money laundering.

xforeverlove21

@xforeverlove21 The FBI needs to hire you! Can we archive everything in a Google folder or something? There were so many receipts and proof of her lies in the original GuruGossip threads (like her rented / borrowed cars) but the site is unbearable to use so it's hard to find.
LMAO I was told to work for the FBI several times xD
Realize I included SS onto this chat rather then IG media links because if (or when) LieLie sees this she'll try to take the original posts down.

I know right!? I remember how someone said that LieLie reads the GG but not the Tattle and I'm like... :rolleyes: . GG is so hard to use and Tattle's algorithm is more popular so Google results lead to here first.

If you know where the receipts/proofs of the rented / borrowed cars share them here please. I am trying to collect all facts and going to send it off to as much exposing YT channels and blogs there is.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Saw Alizey started her own channel. I’m betting that it will rocket past Laili’s in no time then Laili will have a meltdown. The jealousy and dislike towards her is so obvious. Okay I know they’re twins and love eachother but you can just tell Laili is so insecure and feels crap that Alizey has a degree, is her Mum’s favourite etc so if she takes over her territory (Youtube) and gets more subs and likes than her, she will not cope 😂🙊. I’ll never forget the time Laili was cooking a boiled egg and used bottled water to put in the saucepan instead of tap water 😂.
haha I guess I'm pretty numb to that ever since lydia millen used hot tap water to make her tea instead of boiled water.

But yeah there definitely seems to be some insecurity there

• Haha
  • Wow

swishswish94

View attachment 491969View attachment 491970

View attachment 491971View attachment 491972
View attachment 491975View attachment 491976
If they ever deny their LinkedIn page (which they would) here's photographic evidence LMAO

This confirms they went to Paris around the time they were 16 (2013)
GIRLLLL YOU'VE EXPOSED THEM

Realize I included SS onto this chat rather then IG media links because if (or when) LieLie sees this she'll try to take the original posts down.

I know right!? I remember how someone said that LieLie reads the GG but not the Tattle and I'm like... :rolleyes: . GG is so hard to use and Tattle's algorithm is more popular so Google results lead to here first.

If you know where the receipts/proofs of the rented / borrowed cars share them here please. I am trying to collect all facts and going to send it off to as much exposing YT channels and blogs there is.
I think a good way to find out about her car rentals would be to simply check out some of these rental car services and correlate the cars she's showing on the gram. I bet someone has already done that.

I think a good way to find out about her car rentals would be to simply check out some of these rental car services and correlate the cars she's showing on the gram. I bet someone has already done that.

@xforeverlove21 The FBI needs to hire you! Can we archive everything in a Google folder or something? There were so many receipts and proof of her lies in the original GuruGossip threads (like her rented / borrowed cars) but the site is unbearable to use so it's hard to find.

@swishswish94 I agree. I don't enjoy watching influencers like Lailli who lie and embellish everything. I like watching influencers who are either actually wealthy (they buy RTW and weird seasonal pieces so it's refreshing compared to all the boring neutral classics most people get) and influencers who are working professionals and are upfront about having to save up for their bags and how influencing is either their full time job or secondary income. In comparison, Lailli is still deadset on trying to act like she's above influencing and doesn't need it
she be acting like an Iranian princess with a billion-dollar inheritance the second-hand cringe is unreal.

Last edited:

thepinky

In her last vid she's really trying to convince us that all her bags are real. "you'll be hearing from my lawyer" to Hermes Dubai's head of communications LOL like they care about her business or are watching the video. If something truly happened, calling them out is the quickest way to get blacklisted a la Charles Gross. Not that Lailli cares since she's buying 99% fakes anyways. Hermes has so many wealthier, actually VIP customers to sell to in Dubai. There's no way she actually bought 6+ Kellys or Birkins in less than half a year. Pretty sure Hermes has buying limits and she's not a VIP so they wouldn't offer that many bags to her. She rarely "buys" anything other the well known bags or stuff like Oran sandals. Compare that to someone like Jaime Xie, a billionaire's daughter who gets invited to Hermes events, is given gifts, can film in store, is offered multiple Birkins at once, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iri6kKOzzV8

What she means is she Fs with fakes and non fakes but wants to get away with making people believe that her fake stuff is real.
More she keeps doing it, more obvious it becomes..show us the hard work you put in to afford it all? Tumbleweed on your YT channel.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
The maid stuff? I'm going to include that and her making Anncy feel inferior. In one of her videos she's like to Anncy "this is your first time in a Rolls Royce isn't it" with a smug look on her face

And 3 Rolls Royces

And 3 Rolls Royces
Wtf if my friend said that to me...I’d drop her as a friend

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
They are fake. I’m not taking credit for this (someone posted it on guru gossip before) but Laili showed some chanel sneakers on her channel, and the shoes she showed, and the ones on the Chanel site are different - look at the dots on the sneakers she showed and the ones on the site, the amount doesn’t match up

The pink is off too.