Lailli Mirza #3 Fashionova partner, personal shopper, paid promos but not an influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were some pics on GG of Lailli before all the surgery and even her breasts were small, so she definitely had a boob job

Plus those boobs look so fake, they look like rocks and are almost at her shoulders, definitely a bimbo

Reactions: 8
Guys, did u see that on Anncy's latest video, she reacted to Sonia and Fyza? Wonder if she knows that they're friends with the Mirzas

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys, did u see that on Anncy's latest video, she reacted to Sonia and Fyza? Wonder if she knows that they're friends with the Mirzas
Yes and I posted it to the Soniaxfyza thread. Anncy simped so hard I thought Faeza probably sponsored her as Soniaxfyza are on the verge of being cancelled. Also very sus that Lailli was able to recognise the real Kim from the poundshop Kim…shade much?

BE8036D7-B59E-47D1-9146-C39BA27F0BB6.jpeg

Last edited:
Is she really getting Lailli of all people to comment and pass judgement on "fake look alikes"? I Wanna say she's trolling but she's not lol

☝ this photo up above was my EXACT expression watching this video of Anncy being unfunny! Lol

Is she really getting Lailli of all people to comment and pass judgement on "fake look alikes"? I Wanna say she's trolling but she's not lol

[/QUOTE
This is the expression of my face when I watch any of these two doppelgangers videos actually! 🤣🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I Can't believe the oh polly video what a sell out .I agree the first thing I noticed was how bi her boobs were .

Reactions: 2
when did she get those 2 blue hermes bags featured in her latest luxury haul? how can you suddenly be able to afford so many of them in such a short period of time?? she's not making things any easier for herself cause none of this adds up tbh

Yes and I posted it to the Soniaxfyza thread. Anncy simped so hard I thought Faeza probably sponsored her as Soniaxfyza are on the verge of being cancelled. Also very sus that Lailli was able to recognise the real Kim from the poundshop Kim…shade much?

View attachment 603535
I think they're still friends or at least acquaintances cause I see they follow each other on IG and like their posts mutually

But probably Anncy did know who they were cause I saw a lot of ass kissing from Anncy's end

nah, its clickbait
she's getting her eggs freezed
IDK why she would title it IVF?????

Reactions: 12
Wtf is that IVF she posted about on her IG?
That previous make up slides. She looks very central Asian. Make up or photoshop?

Not gonna lie, her IVF video
was pretty good and I don't think we should judge that, many women have done it so it's nice to see the process

Reactions: 10
when did she get those 2 blue hermes bags featured in her latest luxury haul? how can you suddenly be able to afford so many of them in such a short period of time?? she's not making things any easier for herself cause none of this adds up tbh
She got them way back

I finally watched skimmed through the Oh Polly sponsored video

Why is this still in her Instagram bio 💀
Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 5.02.41 PM.png

Isn't this the bag that was exposed as being fake? 😂

Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 5.00.41 PM.png

Yikes...

Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 5.01.05 PM.png

🤣 What a click baiting witch lol is freezing her eggs an admission she does not have a husband ?

Reactions: 14
Oh I remember reading this when it came out and my circle of friends were laughing about how true it is for some girls. Now that you mention her half ass religious belief, it would make sense that Mona raised her better than that! And I don’t think she’d ever be a portapotty haha but I highly suspect a mutually beneficial transactional relationship.
Regarding her ex, Aleem, I can believe how toxic their relationship was but what I can’t believe is that the other students were obsessed with them enough to make Twitter account detailing it all! Was it a small university? We’re they really popular at school and everyone just knew their business? Or was it “friends” in the circle that was exposing them? I can’t believe university student were attempting a gossip girl type thing. Cringe
What did they spill?

Has she finally realised that she is too pretentious, rude and fake to keep a man?
Maybe she's knocked up already out of wedlock and now she's going to come out and say she got pregnant via IVF because her biological clock is ticking and she needs an heir to her royal dynasty, and that she doesn't need a man to do all that! Lol 😅 JK

Idk she's definitely trying her best to debunk everything here on tattle lol like finally doing videos thats not beyond her means like her fashinova / Boujie on a budget type content she's been doing lately. Her hot girl summer video didn't seem like her style at all, her "let's talk hair extensions" video was pretty boring as well . Hopefully she'll stop filming videos just in her car and "closet" because it's getting pretty old , I'd still watch her if she starts evolving some how

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.