Lailli Mirza #3 Fashionova partner, personal shopper, paid promos but not an influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I remember reading this when it came out and my circle of friends were laughing about how true it is for some girls. Now that you mention her half ass religious belief, it would make sense that Mona raised her better than that! And I don’t think she’d ever be a portapotty haha but I highly suspect a mutually beneficial transactional relationship.
Regarding her ex, Aleem, I can believe how toxic their relationship was but what I can’t believe is that the other students were obsessed with them enough to make Twitter account detailing it all! Was it a small university? We’re they really popular at school and everyone just knew their business? Or was it “friends” in the circle that was exposing them? I can’t believe university student were attempting a gossip girl type thing. Cringe

Reactions: 6
Shout to to fashion nova and affiliate links for making these hauls possible! Because her parents certainly aren't

I have no problem with influencing or having to work for a living (I do it just like 99.9% of adults lol)... it's the arrogance, lying about so many things she's created an alternate reality, not being able to admit that she's an influencer and needs to work, etc that annoys me. Her clueless followers are what gets her the income to be able to buy these things, and she can't even be honest with them or interact at all.

The plastic surgeries and procedures age her so much. If someone told me this person was in their 30s, I'd believe them. Also her hair extensions are too much. It looks like a horse's mane.

Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 8.13.56 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-05-30 at 8.13.30 PM.png

Reactions: 11
She has hair/scalp issues so she should be mindful of the tension and weight of the extensions she has in. There were more chances of her being taken seriously when she was without the extensions, and without the fillers because you could see that she didn’t really need it all. She couldn’t even last a few weeks without getting her lip fillers redone. There is definitely a lot of insecurity there, but it’d really be a shame if the only way for her to manage it is to be a narcissist.

Reactions: 10
Shout to to fashion nova and affiliate links for making these hauls possible! Because her parents certainly aren't

I have no problem with influencing or having to work for a living (I do it just like 99.9% of adults lol)... it's the arrogance, lying about so many things she's created an alternate reality, not being able to admit that she's an influencer and needs to work, etc that annoys me. Her clueless followers are what gets her the income to be able to buy these things, and she can't even be honest with them or interact at all.

The plastic surgeries and procedures age her so much. If someone told me this person was in their 30s, I'd believe them. Also her hair extensions are too much. It looks like a horse's mane.

View attachment 597245View attachment 597246
She has hair/scalp issues so she should be mindful of the tension and weight of the extensions she has in. There were more chances of her being taken seriously when she was without the extensions, and without the fillers because you could see that she didn’t really need it all. She couldn’t even last a few weeks without getting her lip fillers redone. There is definitely a lot of insecurity there, but it’d really be a shame if the only way for her to manage it is to be a narcissist.
She should find some friends like you girls... who would tell her truth, unlike that Natasha who’s probably friends with Laili and her family for her own personal gain with her copycat brand.

Reactions: 7
She should find some friends like you girls... who would tell her truth, unlike that Natasha who’s probably friends with Laili and her family for her own personal gain with her copycat brand.
Tbh, doubt Lailli will ever have a true friend, she isn't truthful herself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sometimes I think Anncy is her true friend but on camera, Lailli just has to seem that extra bit superior to Anncy and Anncy grins and bears it, therefore making digs and jokes about Lailli’s luxury lifestyle as opposed to being starstruck.

Sometimes I think Anncy is her true friend but on camera, Lailli just has to seem that extra bit superior to Anncy and Anncy grins and bears it, therefore making digs and jokes about Lailli’s luxury lifestyle as opposed to being starstruck.
I find Anncy to be a confused/insecure individual always looking for acceptance from Lailli. When Anncy started her jokes and videos were much relatable but eventually she has turned into a wannabe/new-fame acquired mini-Lailli version which is really sad. She has only 2 friends Lubaba (who might be sticking around for Anncy's subscriber base) and Lailli (whom she idiolizes).

Even Anncy could have done so much more with her podcast channel but choses to invite the same 3 people repeatedly in her 20+ videos discussing dumb topics.

Reactions: 8
I find Anncy to be a confused/insecure individual always looking for acceptance from Lailli. When Anncy started her jokes and videos were much relatable but eventually she has turned into a wannabe/new-fame acquired mini-Lailli version which is really sad. She has only 2 friends Lubaba (who might be sticking around for Anncy's subscriber base) and Lailli (whom she idiolizes).

Even Anncy could have done so much more with her podcast channel but choses to invite the same 3 people repeatedly in her 20+ videos discussing dumb topics.
I agree, ik this isn’t an anncy thread but she shouldn’t have even started a podcast she’s so uninformed about majority of things and plays into being this dumb girl

ngl i dont think she is a sugar baby but her circle is wealthy minus anncy she lives in dubai and has access to rich men to date who're very giving so maybe that

ngl i dont think she is a sugar baby but her circle is wealthy minus anncy she lives in dubai and has access to rich men to date who're very giving so maybe that
Came here to say the same. She doesn’t give off sugar baby vibes, but I do think she has a tendency to date the type of man that’ll “take care of her” and “provide her with things” and in her circle that’s not difficult to find
That’s the type she comes off as.
Other than her delusional heiress side, I think her online persona compensates for the lack of that “attitude” in real life.

Reactions: 13
I swear Lailli is always getting her hair fixed, like girl leave your poor whatever is left of your strands alone. I don’t understand the need to constantly put in and take out extensions 😫

• Haha
Do you guys think she had a new boob job? I mean they and huge!! and she doesn’t miss a chance to parade them closely infront of the camera. I was just wondering if they are bigger implants or just a push-up bra

Reactions: 5
do you guys know if she had a boob job previously or naturally blessed with big boobs like alizey is because i feel like their boobs may 'look big' because theyre naturally super petite

Reactions: 1
LOOL she is becoming such a basic b youtuber now i enjoyed her old vids of her large unboxings and in store vlogs back in 2018 when she got her cartier

Reactions: 7
do you guys know if she had a boob job previously or naturally blessed with big boobs like alizey is because i feel like their boobs may 'look big' because theyre naturally super petite
Her boobs don’t move when she does..boulders, naturally busty women even if petite don’t have the blessing of wearing the tightest tank tops without some support /lift whatsoever.. if you see the vid below it looks like Alizey is somewhat more blessed although there has been speculations about her too..Notice how Lailli always poses standing behind Alizey giving off insecurity vibes. Lailli says she is open about all her procedures and did a vid about butt lift too but she never ever mentions boobs..Lailli flaunts her cleavage in many a pic/vid as IG models who’ve had boob jobs do. Just an observation..

21CCEA69-6311-4FC2-B5B6-7F63E991730F.jpeg

6FB4BC90-C90B-489F-BA40-DD8B92336F95.jpeg

LOOL she is becoming such a basic b youtuber now i enjoyed her old vids of her large unboxings and in store vlogs back in 2018 when she got her cartier
If Lailli’s current vids were like her old ones, people would ask fewer questions…. If you are a busy CEO wealthy heiress , you wont have time nor need to be finding new sponsors and promoting fast fashion.

Last edited:
Do you guys think she had a new boob job? I mean they and huge!! and she doesn’t miss a chance to parade them closely infront of the camera. I was just wondering if they are bigger implants or just a push-up bra
I asked the same thing a couple days back.
They are augmented, she hasn’t denied that.
But looks like she’s had them bigger recently. They’re always on display and sit a lot different than they used when she would only wear hoodies and t shirts.
I think she’s gone much bigger and can’t wear any of her old normal clothes 😂😂😂

She once mentioned in a video that she’d had her boobs done. Back then she wore over sized t shirts, now she’s in a tank after tank and they look raised up high and square. They’re possibly newer and haven’t settled.

I believe she’s had them redone and done much bigger.

I don’t know what video, but she had said in one of them that she’s had her breasts done. Old from a few years ago I believe.

• Sick
So just like the long hair extensions she complained about…she went for implants that were probably not the best size for her petite frame giving you the illusion she has a short torso instead of elongating. I hope she doesn’t end up with frakenboobs over time, because occasionally I think they/the cleavage look a bit squareish. 👀

She hasn’t had a second boob job. Just a bad first boob job. Her boobs did not settle and drop as they are supposed to after a boob job. So they sit really high up, and then she seems to wear strapless push up bras often, which doesn’t help.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.