Lailli and Alizey Mirza #6 "I'd rather be fake than fugly"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread for the Persian/British/Indian heiresses.

No one suggested a thread title, so I took inspiration from the most liked comment on the last thread by @qtr100 who said the following about Lailli posting "I'd rather be fake than fugly" on instagram: This is why no respectable brand takes her seriously despite being on social media for over 10 years. Who writes tit like this such a bad message to send to people as there is truth to every joke. She would benefit from therapy to tackle the deep rooted insecurities which led to her having multiple surgeries, constant cosmetic procedures, toxic relationships and lying about her ethnicity to the whole internet.

A short recap:
  • The twins both got new noses
  • Lailli got outed by thefakebirkinslayer
  • Lailli is still shopping in the children's wear section
  • Out of the two: Alizey seems to be the only successful influencer
  • Apparently a new ethnicity must be added to the long list of their heritage and ancestry: originally the twins are Azerbaijani!
Does anyone else have anything to add to the recap?
Happy tattling!

The old thread can be found here:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m the same age as her, live in dubai etc the social scene back then was small so everyone knew each other. In hs she would pretend to be azerbaijani with no mention of iran but everyone knew their mom was pakistani. met her a couple times but she was so unbelievably short that I couldn’t be bothered to get to know her. I also remember she punched a girl once at dubai mall? oh and alizey is just as much of a witch but she hides it now. they would make fun of their maids, poor ppl, dark skin, all that had a reputation for being unpleasant and chavy behaviour. i wish her old blog was still around you could see they lived in an apartment with hundreds of fake louboutins and Chanels. not very persian heiress of her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Alizey have implants too? I can tell Lailli does but by how Alizey dresses it’s hard to tell

Reactions: 2
2 nose jobs and their boobs done. Hardly "only" 😂 and don't get me started on the kilos worth of filler in their faces combined
Give it time before she claims one nose job instead of two…has vlogs about lip fillers on YT still yet has only had nose done.. typical Lailli.

Reactions: 6
Lailli thinks she "claps back" at people who comment about her surgery when everyone is well aware she's fishing for those types of responses 😂

Lailli thinks she "claps back" at people who comment about her surgery when everyone is well aware she's fishing for those types of responses 😂
everything she posts is for a reaction or attention. Her content isn’t “luxury” at all and no one considers her as a “luxury content creator” regardless of her hauls, she really is just lost, her content in stale and boring. Everything she does lacks polish. If she really had money she’d hire a proper team to help her make content, her photographer is useless and enables her tit content

Reactions: 8
I’m the same age as her, live in dubai etc the social scene back then was small so everyone knew each other. In hs she would pretend to be azerbaijani with no mention of iran but everyone knew their mom was pakistani. met her a couple times but she was so unbelievably short that I couldn’t be bothered to get to know her. I also remember she punched a girl once at dubai mall? oh and alizey is just as much of a witch but she hides it now. they would make fun of their maids, poor ppl, dark skin, all that had a reputation for being unpleasant and chavy behaviour. i wish her old blog was still around you could see they lived in an apartment with hundreds of fake louboutins and Chanels. not very persian heiress of her
Exactly alizey knows how to hide it unlike Lailli… I seen Alizey twice and she’s snobbish and snooty.. I also thought they went to high school in London and not Dubai … funny their making fun of dark plp.. they where pretty brown before bleaching

Reactions: 4
IMG_0619.png

I want to respond “get vaccinated” so badly but I’m trying so hard to be nice, even to idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s calling everyone a sheep and then getting vaxxed which is embarrassing. So she got it because it was convenient for her to travel with..Really stayed true to the cause after running her mouth didn’t she? 🙄
3CE81F4F-4B06-4E68-84B7-A9E0764C628D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s calling everyone a sheep and then getting vaxxed which is embarrassing. So she got it because it was convenient for her to travel with..Really stayed true to the cause after running her mouth didn’t she? 🙄
View attachment 2308019
remember someone on here pointed out how she went through Italy or some other European country to get into the UK and bypass UK's covid vaccine requirement. the whole Mirza trio are an embarrassment when it comes to actual healthcare. I wouldn't be surprised if her mom used her clinic to fake covid vaccine paperwork for twins and herself.

Sidenote: I know I'm being harsh but I just can't stand ppl who are willing to endanger the lives of others bc of their own ignorance

Reactions: 12
remember someone on here pointed out how she went through Italy or some other European country to get into the UK and bypass UK's covid vaccine requirement. the whole Mirza trio are an embarrassment when it comes to actual healthcare. I wouldn't be surprised if her mom used her clinic to fake covid vaccine paperwork for twins and herself.

Sidenote: I know I'm being harsh but I just can't stand ppl who are willing to endanger the lives of others bc of their own ignorance
I remember Alizay posted when her and Mona got the vaccine in Dubai. The regulations in the UAE are strict so I doubt they would get away with this.also an observation but if they are so rich why do they only travel in business and first 🤣 aren’t they supposed to fly on a private jet

I saw Alizey in nobu in london back in 2018 by the cloakroom, I believe she was coming in as I was leaving, this girl with the beak of a flamingo had the AUDACITY to give me dirty looks, I wasn’t even looking at her, when I noticed her she had her back turned/was to the side so she didn’t see me then. So yeah I believe it, you just need to look good and her insecurities will radiate through lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
… good grief. I’m seriously praying this vlog was made from before her second nose surgery…

and the fact she admits she likes being friends with “cool” university students at her big old age is tragic… like sis you’re 27 befriending 19-23yr olds lol.
---
I saw Alizey in nobu in london back in 2018 by the cloakroom, I believe she was coming in as I was leaving, this girl with the beak of a flamingo had the AUDACITY to give me dirty looks, I wasn’t even looking at her, when I noticed her she had her back turned/was to the side so she didn’t see me then. So yeah I believe it, you just need to look good and her insecurities will radiate through lol
I believe it, other sleuths have caught Alizey off guard with her bitchy behavior, on vlogs or IRL

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5