Lailli and Alizey Mirza #5 Her relationships are bumpy, her ethnicity makes her grumpy, and she's a Trumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was her first real relationship and vice versa. But seeing his family vs hers why did he even think it was going to go anywhere šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
He knew it wasnā€™t going to go anywhere. heā€™s your typical brown guy. Brown guys like to date girls who are too wild/haram for their families, just for thrills. They eventually break up with the girl once theyā€™ve had their fun and decide to settle down with a more conservative girl

Reactions: 9
She needs to leave the house more often because ainā€™t no way you are living in Dubai and are still thinking about Aleem šŸ¤£ that guy is cringe and ridiculous she can do way better

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good to see no monetary value as clickbaitā€¦ especially when some of the work is at the family owned business

Reactions: 2
I swear all her videos are so boringggg the house
How many times can u watch needles being stuck into ur vegetable face
So over it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear all her videos are so boringggg the house
How many times can u watch needles being stuck into ur vegetable face
So over it
it really is a repeat of the same 4-5 videos. The only place she goes to in Dubai, where she isn't miserable, is global village. She did a vlog with aancy there a while back and she just did one with alizey and some new girl

Reactions: 4
The more videos with the new cameraman the more I canā€™t watch šŸ˜– I feel like he brings out the worst in Lailli and even Alizey, asking what their ā€œicksā€ are (I wouldā€™ve kept my answer short and simple, not go on and on and on) and thinking south of France = Tour de France ā€¦.. Just so much second hand embarrassment I couldnā€™t finish the video..
When itā€™s just Lailli filming she seems more like sheā€™s got her head on her shoulders, around him she acts like a teenage girl in secondary school šŸ˜¢ please hire a new cameraman Lailli if you see this

Reactions: 5
Wherever the twins resided in London doesnā€™t matter bc unlike wealthy folks from the GCC, itā€™s not like theyā€™re going back to London frequently, even if itā€™s just for luxury shopping.
---

I have sources at GCC Banks that tell me that khaleejiā€™s (actual Arabs, cheap Bedouinā€™s, tribal Arabs, original families) take out loans from the bank to pay for these lavish trips to london. They are DEEP in debt and then theyā€™ll go to some sheikhā€™s majlis or envoke their status as a true Khaleeji and default on the loan which is then paid for by the state.

in this respect,lailli and the Arabs are no different. Sheā€™s a scammer and so are they. Sheā€™s slightly better for not doing what they do.

Referring to Aleem (faux lord, real trash)
Lord Aleemā€™s dad had gone through a terrible history where he got jailed for two years after finding his involvement in the 1996 heroin drug overdose.

In particular, he tried to manipulate the witness to change the evidence in the case trial, where he got jailed for two years. He was found guilty of preventing justice at Birmingham Crown Court.

His family is trash, so is she. Match made in dunia

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here.. anyone think if all lailliā€™s allergies/illnesses are real it could be breast implant illness? Either way those things are ridiculous and she needs to get rid of them or downsize to something more appropriate for her frame. I also always wonder when she wears long pants (even advertising her petite range) why are they always too long? You can see sheā€™s wearing platforms .. but when sheā€™s constantly mentioning her tailor why are they never the right length?! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 13
---

I have sources at GCC Banks that tell me that khaleejiā€™s (actual Arabs, cheap Bedouinā€™s, tribal Arabs, original families) take out loans from the bank to pay for these lavish trips to london. They are DEEP in debt and then theyā€™ll go to some sheikhā€™s majlis or envoke their status as a true Khaleeji and default on the loan which is then paid for by the state.

in this respect,lailli and the Arabs are no different. Sheā€™s a scammer and so are they. Sheā€™s slightly better for not doing what they do.

Referring to Aleem (faux lord, real trash)
Lord Aleemā€™s dad had gone through a terrible history where he got jailed for two years after finding his involvement in the 1996 heroin drug overdose.

In particular, he tried to manipulate the witness to change the evidence in the case trial, where he got jailed for two years. He was found guilty of preventing justice at Birmingham Crown Court.

His family is trash, so is she. Match made in dunia
Oh my God, you guys have to go and check his Instagram right now
So our lovely faux Lord Aleem made a ā€œcoming outā€ video with strikeitbig about how he doesnā€™t care how his father was a drug dealeršŸ¤”šŸ¤” heā€™s obviously cares enough to clarify if you will on this, and he is reading this threadšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Donā€™t believe anybody when they say that they ā€œdonā€™t care what anybody thinksā€.

He even said that the ā€œbest thing to do is to stay quietā€. Then why go out of your way to make a whole video and make noise. idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This man needs his whole own thread.

We need to dilute his bs šŸ¤£

So our lovely faux Lord Aleem made a ā€œcoming outā€ video with strikeitbig about how he doesnā€™t care how his father was a drug dealeršŸ¤”šŸ¤” heā€™s obviously cares enough to clarify if you will on this, and he is reading this threadšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Donā€™t believe anybody when they say that they ā€œdonā€™t care what anybody thinksā€.

He even said that the ā€œbest thing to do is to stay quietā€. Then why go out of your way to make a whole video and make noise. idiot

Reactions: 4

This was when I realised how much of a bullshitter Aleem and other losers alike are šŸ¤£ even Mansour Bin Jabr was laughing in the comments writing ā€œhe went into the kitchen and did a head count of the chefsā€
A person with real money isnā€™t going to go on such podcasts to discuss how successful they are unless they are trying to promote their business. But why would you want to promote your company to podcast listeners who are regular people if you claim to have clientele that are allegedly some of the most successful people on earth? People are so dumb they believe anything nowadays. Same as that lying ass Andrew tate with his made up net worth lying about owning a jet when in reality he was chartering empty leg whilst going on every podcast on earth to lie. Lailli is so dumb to still be evidently obsessed with Aleem and pandering to losers like Andrew always retweeting him. Her taste in men is repulsive

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lailli only likes to be around people who are agreeable or "less" than her. When she first met Anncy you could see her smirk whenever Anncy would say something about how much money she has and try to act so high class around her. Whenever she was around her other friends you could see she felt inferior to them and now theyā€™re no longer in the picture. She's probably still stuck on Aleem because they both enable each other's crappy behavior and lies.

Reactions: 10

My intake on that shambles:

The way he interrupts his dad every 2 minutes is so disgusting. He flexes that he went to a private school yet has next to nothing etiquette. The poor dad looked like he got forced into talking about his arranged marriage, he didnā€™t seem that happy/passionate regarding that. His stance on his business was a great watch though. Another point to add there was a section where Aleem really puts women down calling them materialistic, impatient and not having any ambition, essentially his reasoning of wanting to go down the arranged marriage route. You attract what you are dumbo!!! Would he give that same energy to his mother who is a housewife? Loool

Reactions: 6
If he doesnā€™t want a wife like his own mother then thereā€™s no shame in admitting that lol. Aleem just needs to be honest and start looking for an arrogant girl like himself šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5

This was when I realised how much of a bullshitter Aleem and other losers alike are šŸ¤£ even Mansour Bin Jabr was laughing in the comments writing ā€œhe went into the kitchen and did a head count of the chefsā€
A person with real money isnā€™t going to go on such podcasts to discuss how successful they are unless they are trying to promote their business. But why would you want to promote your company to podcast listeners who are regular people if you claim to have clientele that are allegedly some of the most successful people on earth? People are so dumb they believe anything nowadays. Same as that lying ass Andrew tate with his made up net worth lying about owning a jet when in reality he was chartering empty leg whilst going on every podcast on earth to lie. Lailli is so dumb to still be evidently obsessed with Aleem and pandering to losers like Andrew always retweeting him. Her taste in men is repulsive
His cars are rented out by the drug dealers that use them to do their runs.

if the guy that he is talking about in this podcast is so rich , then why canā€™t he buy his own cars? šŸ¤”
This is the biggest bullshit Iā€™ve ever heard.
And the chefs- well there are other things to cook other than food if you catch my drift.

Why do I get the feeling that this guy is to the car rental industry what Adam and Emily abraham are to the luxury good company? šŸ¤£šŸ’€ I just canā€™t take these guys seriously šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.