Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that them trying to get a gifted holiday to Disney!!!!! Also talk about flashing the cash when their followers are struggling to eat & heat their homes!!!How many more times is he going to do that stupid game!!!!! Also where is the need for that screaming . I 100% guarantee that video was staged & planned she probably wrote those cards herself. Does he go this much effort for anyone else's birthday i.e the kids or is it just her!!! It's become so boring & repetitive these videos now but yet their little cult still can't see through them. I think it's time we start sharing these tattle links on their page !!!

Reactions: 1
Is that them trying to get a gifted holiday to Disney!!!!! Also talk about flashing the cash when their followers are struggling to eat & heat their homes!!!How many more times is he going to do that stupid game!!!!! Also where is the need for that screaming . I 100% guarantee that video was staged & planned she probably wrote those cards herself. Does he go this much effort for anyone else's birthday i.e the kids or is it just her!!! It's become so boring & repetitive these videos now but yet their little cult still can't see through them. I think it's time we start sharing these tattle links on their page !!!
Yep the morons paying for their holidays and books and Clothes don't realise these two grifters come from marketing backgrounds..and wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire .

With all their money you would think she could afford an acting course...Awful actress.

Reactions: 3
I guarantee they would walk passed all their super fans in the street without as much as a hello if there wasn't any products or money involved.. it's very sad the people they've become all because of the fame & fortune

Nearly 40 and screaming about Disney. Says it all doesn’t it.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a Disney holiday at any age if thats the type of thing you like. Personally I couldn't go and lie on a beach for a week, horses for courses.

What IS wrong is expecting other people to fund that holiday for you.

Reactions: 7
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a Disney holiday at any age if thats the type of thing you like. Personally I couldn't go and lie on a beach for a week, horses for courses.

There is everything wrong with it you don't stop going on about it all the time trying to grab a freebie from a travel agent or something like that. They can afford to pay for their own holiday 10 times over & then some.... They need to go back to basics with their videos like they did in the original days . They have got too big for their boots and think they are entitled to everything free just like she will be getting her Hello Fresh free or being paid to advertise it. Still no launch for mothers day for In The Style safe to say I think she's been cancelled by them especially as 99.9% of her tat on there is on sale price just now !! It is all about the brand and the money as when do you ever see them with any friends or family like the old days !!!! Seems they forgotten their roots & the people who helped them get them where they are today . They only care about making money & being in the public eye . They are becoming less & less relevant & it's killing them. I actually feel sorry for him as she is the one that needs to feel validation constantly & needs attention from everyone coz what would her life be now without the brand!!!!! Like I've said sooo many times they have changed & not for the better !!!

Reactions: 5
There is everything wrong with it you don't stop going on about it all the time trying to grab a freebie from a travel agent or something like that. They can afford to pay for their own holiday 10 times over & then some....
Which is pretty much what I said.

Which is pretty much what I said.
Spot on...

Must be a tragic life for the fans...paying money you can't afford so a Couple of grifters who were pretty successful before they became Chavs can enjoy the cream of life....

Honestly why not give a monthly fee to the RSPCA instead....Living your life through a family of actors is no life at all...Find real people to care about that care about you.

• Heart
Must be a great life paying money you can't afford so a Couple of grifters who were pretty successful before they became Chavs can enjoy the cream of life....

Honestly why not give a monthly fee to the RSPCA instead....Living your life through a family of actors is no life at all...Find real people to care about that care about you.
Fools and their money and all that.
Probably the same people that buy from Facebook feed adverts and expect what they see in the picture.

Reactions: 2

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking Disney if you’re child. I think screaming about it and making an utter t*** of yourself at nearly 40 is. We all have our own opinions.

Reactions: 4
There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking Disney if you’re child. I think screaming about it and making an utter t*** of yourself at nearly 40 is. We all have our own opinions.
I suppose when you know you are going and you have to pretend it's a surprise the tendency is to over act...

Everything Jimmy Krankie does is over the top and forced....But people want to believe she is genuine..Like I said they are from a marketing background and can identify idiots.

I'm just waiting for the big post about international woman's day & how Rox is the only woman in the world !!!

• Haha
Pmsl there’s a video we’ve all seen that proves she isn’t…..me thinks he will purposely keep quiet cos he knows the replies he will get 😂😂😂😂
You're wrong that 6ft 8 guy in the nightclub only had his face...watch.. wedding ring and trainers...

Could have been anybody....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is with that dancing on her Instagram she looks a mess. His reaction gets worse everytime . So fake and boring now!!!

Reactions: 2
What is with that dancing on her Instagram she looks a mess. His reaction gets worse everytime . So fake and boring now!!!
Not more dancing surely....Almost sad to see the desperation..

Will they get rescued by a naive TV producer ???...

Because the lack of ideas will surely start eventually irritating the Stepford drones that fund them.

This makes me sooooo mad !!!! Surely Pukka should be gifting these pies to people who actually need them not these two that can afford to buy their own pies!!!
The Forest shirts aswell, she pissed me off the way she treated the shirt. I absolutely DETEST this pair of cunts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.