Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she won’t be smiling next week. Isn’t it a one year anniversary of ‘touchy touchy’ in Mojo’s nightclub? Hope they do a video to celebrate the occasion 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet she won’t be smiling next week. Isn’t it a one year anniversary of ‘touchy touchy’ in Mojo’s nightclub? Hope they do a video to celebrate the occasion 🥂
You're talking about the ideal couple..The ideal Mum..Ideal Dad....living in the ideal home with the ideal family.."Living their best life"..

Who for some reason need to go out a lot on Saturday nights trying to attract attention to themselves..

Go figure ???!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since when did he like ice hockey ?
Walking around like they think they are royalty. Scraping the bottom of the barrel a bit are they not !!! Anything for a freebie!!! She is way over dressed for going to the hockey! I suppose anything to stay relevant . At least they actually have the kids with them for a change

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Why does she always have to have her mouth open in every picture!!!! Also I bet they asked them to play their song so they could be shown on the audience camera so people knew they were there ... How the mighty are starting to fall .... watch this space for them to become less & less popular as nothing lasts forever and I think they forget that .

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Why does she always have to have her mouth open in every picture!!!!
I have an irrational hate for this woman and heropening her mouth so wide In every picture.😂 It makes me want to scream.

Reactions: 11
Why would you do this challenge on a tiled floor ? Look at the way she stands over him as if to say you will do this !!!!
Do all her clothes make her look pregnant or is it me ??... .Time for a new range....

Reactions: 3
Well I think he needs to take a long hard look in the mirror & remember where he comes from !!!!!!!!!

He was at the city ground today! I was talking to someone who didn’t know what a grifter he was. Seems I lost him followers 😆

He was at the city ground today! I was talking to someone who didn’t know what a grifter he was. Seems I lost him followers 😆
I feel sorry for whoever had the pleasure of sitting beside him !!!!!! If only people knew what sort of person he has turned into !!!!!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for whoever had the pleasure of sitting beside him !!!!!! If only people knew what sort of person he has turned into !!!!!!!!!!!
He was the executive boxes! Not with the crowd

Is he going or will it be a 6ft 7 inch lookalike with his trainers ...watch and gormless expression.
bigger question is will they let him on the park? They don’t allow cosplays and his resemblance to the hunchback of Norte dame is uncanny.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.