Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Christmas lights aren't flashing, because people can't afford the bills"

Stop perpetuating myths. Christmas lights cost pennies to be on all week. They use hardly any energy now they're led.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
What an insult.

“when the leccys running low”

Yet you both toddled back off to your warm home with your money filled bank accounts? You have no idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So basically no one wanted to Work with them with all the lookalikes me thinks

Reactions: 15
So after a tiny bit of research, it's obvious that 100% of proceeds are not going to charity. They claim that they have only raised £300,000 from 4 singles however, the 1st single brought in 157,733 sales and the last one brought in 136,000 sales. Quick maths has that £290,795. That's just from two singles. I refuse to believe the other two only brought in £5000 each when it's clear that they are making almost 150 grand each year.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Let's be very optimistic and say this earns the trussell trust the average that the last 4 did, so 75k. Which is optimistic is the views show their popularity has faded alot.

That 75k isn't going to go very far across the whole UK. Meanwhile mark, Roxy and Martin Lewis have all have a big pr boost. The antithesis of being selfless, they all adore the attention.

Reactions: 16
But remember everyone, food banks only need money at Christmas time, more specifically, the week of Christmas #1 [insert very sarcastic wink here].

Reactions: 10
Wow. New song is awful. Seems like a piss take with the “lookalikes”. Can’t believe they’re doing it again. It’s not about helping people anymore it’s all about themselves and their inflated egos.

Reactions: 12
I'm just pleased my one-star review is on iTunes now.
I suggest you all place similar reviews, pointing out how they have booster their personal income this year as they claim to be 'about charity'.

The amount of people saying they're downloading it without hearing it because 'it is for a good cause' sickens me.
Jusg give money direct to charity! Gah!!

Reactions: 11
The amount of people saying they're downloading it without hearing it because 'it is for a good cause' sickens me.
There really should be totall transparency about how much actually goes to the charity and of that how much goes to helping people.

Apple take a 30% cut don't they? So that's already a huge chunk gone at the very first step.

Local food banks are so much more efficient without huge overheads.

Reactions: 8
Wow. New song is awful. Seems like a piss take with the “lookalikes”. Can’t believe they’re doing it again. It’s not about helping people anymore it’s all about themselves and their inflated egos.
It’s absolutely appallingly bad. At least last years, granted helped by the fact it was heavily steered by Ed Sheeran and Elton John, was a decent effort. I even bought the one with the choir. But this years just stinks of rushed and desperate to maintain the attention.

Reactions: 5
They live near me, I saw their Porsche parked outside a restaurant a couple of days ago. Guess some people can live with infidelity and grifting off people in poverty if they can live a life of luxury on the back of it. Couldn't be me 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Are they actually taking the bleeping puss with that song??? It's degrading as duck!!
Pray for a sausage roll!!
Turn up the Christmas music to drown out the doom and gloom!
Taking the piss when they sing the leccy is running low!!
I had to stop watching, absolute bleeping knows the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They live near me, I saw their Porsche parked outside a restaurant a couple of days ago. Guess some people can live with infidelity and grifting off people in poverty if they can live a life of luxury on the back of it. Couldn't be me 🤷‍♀️
They drive a Peugeot

Reactions: 2
They drive a Peugeot
Correct they do drive a Peugeot. A blue one to be exact. They are always in my local Asda parking in parent and child spaces even without their kids. I see them at least once a week.

Reactions: 6
They do have that chappy Peugeot, I've seen it at Asda WB before, but they also definitely have a Porsche too! It's got a personalised ladbaby number plate lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I hate the simpering media coverage of them. I know any media outlet who was critical of them would get hammered with attacks, but some go too much the other way.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.