Ladbaby #3 Do they know we're grifting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes talentless as they are.. People with no lives labouring under the assumption these two actors care.. Will buy anything and do what they are told.

No one who humiliates themselves like the Wife does regularly has a normal marriage.. No respectable spouse would film it..

But they are here to stay like that fake Jack Jones guy.

Reactions: 3
The song seems like an odd choice. Sure most are able to feed themselves in the UK. But the point of it was to highlight the plight of others. Almost all of the people in the UK have been hugely affected by the cost of living, no one needs to be reminded how difficult times are.

Mark announced this would be his last Christmas single, just like he did last year 🤦‍♀️. Their ego will never let them pass on releasing a song if they've got the opportunity, although it's probably going to be a forced choice to never do it again.

Reactions: 11
Living in the UK is nothing but pure torture for me. I'm not so far away from the border of the ROI. I wouldn't mind if I lived in Co. Donegal for good but unfortunately, the most popular thing in Ireland is...Mrs. Brown's Boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly
The song seems like an odd choice. Sure most are able to feed themselves in the UK. But the point of it was to highlight the plight of others. Almost all of the people in the UK have been hugely affected by the cost of living, no one needs to be reminded how difficult times are.

Mark announced this would be his last Christmas single, just like he did last year 🤦‍♀️. Their ego will never let them pass on releasing a song if they've got the opportunity, although it's probably going to be a forced choice to never do it again.
I agree these two are just caricature of themselves from where they first started out. It is all now stupid fake surprises, fake personalities, fake parody and if its too believed a fake happy marriage the authenticity is non existent.. I don't watch his YT but I hope his kids are not being monetised and having the camera thrust on them. I hope the public see through them, it doesn't get to number 1 and the tide finally turns. There is just something about lad baby that makes me want to throw darts at his picture, he is a contemptible stupid twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
God I cannot stand these two, totally took the joy out of the race for the Christmas no1. Also how much is it to buy the single 99p? might as well just go to the supermarket and pop a few tins in the food bank!

Reactions: 16
The YouTube channel went away with the kids because YouTube stopped allowing them to monetize through kids the rules changed apparently
All the videos are still live, but they are said to have stopped using it as they couldn't make enough cash from it. Rather than due to protecting their children

Screenshot 2022-12-14 12.57.14.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
All about the money for sure
They are crapping themselves coz their popularity is getting less & less coz of their greed

Reactions: 9
Oh I really hate this pair of cunts. Unoriginal and unfunny....it doesnt say a lot for the intelligence of this country that they are still so popular!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope they don't get to number one- but then again the sad losers who will buy this kind of thing are the ones who voted for Matt Hancock to stay in the jungle and get 3rd place ! 🙄

Reactions: 19
They will never not release one at Christmas they are far too used to the pay day !!!! Trust me money has changed them and not for the better either!!!!!! They are soo money orientated it's unreal

Reactions: 5
The big problem is, there is nothing else to stop them. There is no universal song that everyone can get behind to make Number 1 instead of them.
Remember when everyone ‘raged against the X-Factor machine’? That was a specific song they were told to download to stop X-Factor being Number 1.

Reactions: 6
I think with all the preorders it's already locked in to be number 1. No time for an alternative campaign.

That said the general public annoyed with these two is already locked in.

What a load of nonsense.

Screenshot_20221215_113315.jpg
Screenshot_20221215_113304.jpg

Reactions: 20
No there's not really time any more is there. I find myself wondering who or what kind of person buys this drivel every year? Then you just have to go on the Facebook comments and there they are, the morons of the British public, the idiots who will buy anything they are fed.

It's infuriating that they ONLY pop their ugly (literally) heads out ready for a Christmas #1. I don't think I'd have anywhere near as much of a problem if they randomly did this in April, or like a Summer song raising money. Yet it's ALWAYS the Christmas #1 they're after, and you know why that is don't you? Because they'll always be a part of history, like in 20 years people will look back at the Christmas #1's and see their names.
Egotistical fucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No there's not really time any more is there. I find myself wondering who or what kind of person buys this drivel every year? Then you just have to go on the Facebook comments and there they are, the morons of the British public, the idiots who will buy anything they are fed.

It's infuriating that they ONLY pop their ugly (literally) heads out ready for a Christmas #1. I don't think I'd have anywhere near as much of a problem if they randomly did this in April, or like a Summer song raising money. Yet it's ALWAYS the Christmas #1 they're after, and you know why that is don't you? Because they'll always be a part of history, like in 20 years people will look back at the Christmas #1's and see their names.
Egotistical fucks.
not just that, they’ll know how much Mariah etc make every year when their Xmas songs are played so they’ll want to guarantee yearly royalties. They wouldn’t get that if they released it during summer

This podcast ripping the tit out of Ladbaby and then the Christmas song absolutely brilliant 😂

Reactions: 14
My eldest was born on Boxing Day 2018, so that means they were number one on the day she was born, and every year since at Christmas!

• Sad
  • Sick
I think with all the preorders it's already locked in to be number 1. No time for an alternative campaign.

That said the general public annoyed with these two is already locked in.

What a load of nonsense.

View attachment 1808862View attachment 1808863
Or bleeping YOU could you talentless rat. If people can donate to a food bank, absolutely, give the best damn donation you can...but for this fuggo to guilt trip people to donate during a cost of living crisis when he lives in a bleeping mansion and could easily spare the measley amount his stupid songs have generated is ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.