Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf 🤬 that’s disgusting. She was on live last night being absolutely vile I really hope that poor 13 year old boy doesn’t see any of it. Also she’s talking about M being alienated against her she’s doing the same with Logan to R! Calling him price. I can just imagine how much shes getting between Logan’s and R’s relationship.

Reactions: 5
Those poor boys being homeschooled by her...... why she buying shop bought books. If you sign up to online homeschooling it's all on there and more on what they would be learning at school rather than some books! In lacys style though it will probably be teaching the kids on how to make TTs and English will be poetry as we all know Lacy has a A* in that subject 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those poor boys being homeschooled by her...... why she buying shop bought books. If you sign up to online homeschooling it's all on there and more on what they would be learning at school rather than some books! In lacys style though it will probably be teaching the kids on how to make TTs and English will be poetry as we all know Lacy has a A* in that subject 🤣🤣
Last week they was back in school after being taken out for a month. They won’t know if there coming or going! Lacy said they loved it and did really well. So duck knows why she’s dragged them out again.
The only logical explanation is because she’s on TT live till 1 am and Instagram posting till 2/3 and she can’t get herself and the kids up and ready in the morning for the school run. Useless mother!

Reactions: 11
Last week they was back in school after being taken out for a month. They won’t know if there coming or going! Lacy said they loved it and did really well. So duck knows why she’s dragged them out again.
The only logical explanation is because she’s on TT live till 1 am and Instagram posting till 2/3 and she can’t get herself and the kids up and ready in the morning for the school run. Useless mother!
If that's the case then SS need to intervene! I'm surprised they aren't round there like a shot tbh if she's taken them out as surely with everything that's happened it will be a cause of concern! I'm up sometimes till 2/3am (I'm not in TT live or posting on insta.... can't sleep due to medication) but I make sure I'm up before the kids are up and they get to school/college on time!

She was proper on one last night, even the comments were saying nothing about her story makes sense.

No one should know any of what's gone on. That poor boy having his private life splashed all over sm and she doesn't give a duck as its all about her

Reactions: 6
Hi lacy 👋

Just a quick bit of advice when homeschooling.... when you're doing maths it's best that you get the child to do the sum not you putting your fingers up and then putting down the ones they are subtracting to give him the answer..... he won't learn like that! Also you don't need to buy books as it's all online if you have actually enrolled them both (yes you have to do that so it flags up that they are still getting an education)

Reactions: 8
She was proper on one last night, even the comments were saying nothing about her story makes sense.

No one should know any of what's gone on. That poor boy having his private life splashed all over sm and she doesn't give a duck as its all about her
What was she saying?

So she was pregnant with M at 17 had nowhere to live even social didn’t want to house her. So she let the grandparents take M and live with them until she was sorted so at 22 she was fighting to have him back. At 6 she got him back and he kicked off so bad she let him go back. That’s what I gather from what she was saying last night.
She was saying how can I keep him when he doesn’t want to be here he’s 13 he will just leave and go back there. He’s a child lacy this whole time he’s been a child. That shows your parenting style to me that he’s been trying to escape you and telling you he doesn’t want you. Alfie and Logan will be next if she hasn’t already screwed with their heads about their fathers. Imagine counting on your fingers and calling it home schooling 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
What was she saying?
Busdriver has summed up most of it. She was also saying it cost her nan £17,000 to take it to trial. That the grandparents were drug dealers class A. That they did/smoked drugs around him. Also that her mum sided with the grandparents. He has contact with his dad every other weekend.

She mentioned loads about the court hearings etc but a lot of it didn't make sense. She says the grandparents, the dad & L all have parental responsibility and if she wanted to she could legally go and get him. R's family have more to do with him then Lacy. It was a crazy mad live tbf and she gave out so much information.

• Wow
So she was pregnant with M at 17 had nowhere to live even social didn’t want to house her. So she let the grandparents take M and live with them until she was sorted so at 22 she was fighting to have him back. At 6 she got him back and he kicked off so bad she let him go back. That’s what I gather from what she was saying last night.
She was saying how can I keep him when he doesn’t want to be here he’s 13 he will just leave and go back there. He’s a child lacy this whole time he’s been a child. That shows your parenting style to me that he’s been trying to escape you and telling you he doesn’t want you. Alfie and Logan will be next if she hasn’t already screwed with their heads about their fathers. Imagine counting on your fingers and calling it home schooling 😂😂😂😂
I rem last year on a live she told the whole story of mason, and when she did get him back she said he was very very dangerous around them all with knives etc so for the families safety she shipped him back to the granny’s 😂😂 liars need a good memory lanky lace

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And that it was the grandparents fault because she gave birth to the twins and have their condition because of her. That is the only reason they are disabled is because she made her go into labour early.
Imagine your grandma paying £17,000 for a trial for her to just give him back. Then she passed away. It was her wish that he went back to Lacy. Well that was a waste of her money.

• Haha
And that it was the grandparents fault because she gave birth to the twins and have their condition because of her. That is the only reason they are disabled is because she made her go into labour early.
Imagine your grandma paying £17,000 for a trial for her to just give him back. Then she passed away. It was her wish that he went back to Lacy. Well that was a waste of her money.
And then she was saying you can read it all on my blog for free or pay 2.99 for everything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Busdriver has summed up most of it. She was also saying it cost her nan £17,000 to take it to trial. That the grandparents were drug dealers class A. That they did/smoked drugs around him. Also that her mum sided with the grandparents. He has contact with his dad every other weekend.

She mentioned loads about the court hearings etc but a lot of it didn't make sense. She says the grandparents, the dad & L all have parental responsibility and if she wanted to she could legally go and get him. R's family have more to do with him then Lacy. It was a crazy mad live tbf and she gave out so much information.
Does Alfie and Mason have the same dad?

Clean your screen Lacy hun you won’t be able to read the lies you are writing correctly
There are a lot of spelling mistakes to be fair on screenshots posted here from her blog. And she's going to homeschool now I see 😳
Are they not just top up books you buy to support mainstream education
---
So spiteful putting price on the journals

Last edited: