Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can all her huns not see how mental she is! Seriously she needs help! It's like it's just normal now for her to slate R and his family

Reactions: 3
How can loopy Lacy say they are obsessed when she's even gone out her way to buy props to taunt them. You need to see a shrink psycho

Reactions: 6
It it’s not counted as antagonising him? It’s like she wants him to breech the non mol so she can cry that she’s a victim and he’ll be arrested and look bad in court

She has got the child on live with her this time of night! Women is a disgrace 😡

Reactions: 2
It it’s not counted as antagonising him? It’s like she wants him to breech the non mol so she can cry that she’s a victim and he’ll be arrested and look bad in court
So she can play the victim. She knows he probably has a stack of evidence against her show the judge what an unfit mother she is and knows he has a good case against her for SS too! Her antagonising him is her way of trying to win but R is doing good to stay calm considering he's this abuser she's portraying him to be!
---
She has got the child on live with her this time of night! Women is a disgrace 😡
Is she still not sending them to school?

Reactions: 1
I caught a bit of live last night as couldn't sleep. Music blaring at 11pm. I did laugh when she was counting all her rooms, including the landings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t impress anyone hun

“Look at my huge council house I got for free cos I’m such a dosser, landings can be rooms they are so big” xxxx

• Haha