Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4251.png
Sorry but imagine making this tik tok claiming to have NO help NO support kids needing her blah blah and off she’s bleeping again coz guessing she won’t take ALL the kids (lace babe picking ya fave won’t count I said ALL)

Reactions: 2
Oh duck me she’s home schooling Alfie!!!!!

Kids going to be left in a room with an iPad she is not going to take the time to actually give him what he needs with homeschooling, look at her with Emily just shoves her on a iPad!! Imagine her speech if she actually worked with her.

These poor kids

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh duck me she’s home schooling Alfie!!!!!

Kids going to be left in a room with an iPad she is not going to take the time to actually give him what he needs with homeschooling, look at her with Emily just shoves her on a iPad!! Imagine her speech if she actually worked with her.

These poor kids
I bet it’s because she can’t cope with the little ones and he’ll be an extra pair of hands!

Reactions: 4
Said on live she’s waiting on a special school for him? What does Alfie need a different school for?

Reactions: 1
Said on live she’s waiting on a special school for him? What does Alfie need a different school for?
Special school as in sen school? That’s absolutely insane, he does not need to move from a mainstream school

Special school as in sen school? That’s absolutely insane, he does not need to move from a mainstream school
That’s all she said just a “special school” so I have no idea his needs. I thought he was the only child that she didn’t claim for.

Acting like her “business” is already successful and raking it in 🤣
Successful business with her one customer 😫
---
If she was smart she would open a TikTok shop
She can’t sell her arse, let alone anything else 😂
---
That’s all she said just a “special school” so I have no idea his needs. I thought he was the only child that she didn’t claim for.
That’s why then, she’ll be making sure she does claim for him 🙄

Got herself a bmw car as a divorce present 😂 has a pop and bang on it when she revs it too 😂😆😂🤣 duck sake I bet it still doesn’t fit all her kids in there either. Dunno why she got rid of the discovery? Was it not drawing any attention to you Lacey so you get a car that makes a racket instead 😂 embarrassing mate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Got herself a bmw car as a divorce present 😂 has a pop and bang on it when she revs it too 😂😆😂🤣 duck sake I bet it still doesn’t fit all her kids in there either. Dunno why she got rid of the discovery? Was it not drawing any attention to you Lacey so you get a car that makes a racket instead 😂 embarrassing mate
Was 1000% a rental car the discovery she’s bleeping loopy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.