Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The UK's (not UKS lace) best hair extension supplier.... she better check the law in using the word best. It's a bold statement that can see a company sued. Also her grammar and spelling is awful 😖 as awful as her hair extension colour match (photo taken today on a live... so she can't say it's from before she changed them lol)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That colour match has me in bits: 🤣🤣🤣
2/3 years babe they look like they need the bleeping bin. Bullshit would I part with my money for those rats tails

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way is she using allie express and or Amazon 😭😭😭
It took her 9 years to find 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I swear I heard her say online that they are her own hair extensions too 🤣 trying to insinuate that she completely created them from scratch!! And I have no words for that colour match 🤣🤣🤣

Hairdressers recommend you change your extensions every 18mths due to the fact that the colours fade with washing/sun etc that way your own hair gets a break (also recommend a week or 2 break before putting them back in and a good wash and cut on your own hair) they also say to get them reput in every 3/4 mths for hair growth so they not pulling on the root when your hair is growing!

Hate to break it to her to Morocco is not in Europe so it’s not exactly travel Europe with me is it 🤣
Why would you go to morrocco for the weekend. It's like what 3.5/4 hours flight you'd only get one full day there if say the kids go from Friday night to Sunday night! Waste of time and money really! Hope her flights delayed and she doesn't get to go 🤣🤣🙈🫣

Why would you go to morrocco for the weekend. It's like what 3.5/4 hours flight you'd only get one full day there if say the kids go from Friday night to Sunday night! Waste of time and money really! Hope her flights delayed and she doesn't get to go 🤣🤣🙈🫣
Also a waste of time this who travel around Europe as she will only sit in the hotel room on tik tok 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Also a waste of time this who travel around Europe as she will only sit in the hotel room on tik tok 🤣🤣🤣
That is true! Probably doing it because she has no friends/family to go out with. She could maybe get herself a little job to pass over the time!

Reactions: 1
That is true! Probably doing it because she has no friends/family to go out with. She could maybe get herself a little job to pass over the time!
Come on now. She runs her own successful empire. She hasn’t the time for a legitimate job

• Haha
Shes mentally bleeping unstable. Forever chasing the high. Forever changing her dream plans.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.