Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all stems back to childhood. No love, no affection, no attention. She's learnt to crave it by any way possible and act extrovert.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know people go backpacking alone and on holidays etc. but I just find her doing it so pathetic. She’s a mum of 6 who doesn’t work, is problematic and thinks she’s something to be admired. Girl needs to grow up.

Reactions: 5
Her flight is at 9pm
Her checkout will be 11/12 … what’s she going to do sit around all day on her own waiting for the bus to the airport lol

Reactions: 1
I know people go backpacking alone and on holidays etc. but I just find her doing it so pathetic. She’s a mum of 6 who doesn’t work, is problematic and thinks she’s something to be admired. Girl needs to grow up.
Thing is she isn't seeing the country. She might as well be at home in her local club lol.

She must get a fair bit in dla why hasn’t she done her daughter a sensory room the twins would love it too. That’s what the money is for after all not for solo holidays and nights out. That bmw she shared has me wondering if it’s hers or the bloke she had round Friday night

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She must get a fair bit in dla why hasn’t she done her daughter a sensory room the twins would love it too. That’s what the money is for after all not for solo holidays and nights out. That bmw she shared has me wondering if it’s hers or the bloke she had round Friday night
I would bet money it isn’t hers

yes a sensory room is a great idea, she has the space

Reactions: 2
Why has she always got to be so extra? Obviously she has to be in vip amd not just on the dance floor like everyone else. Just like the time she was on the cruise and she jumped in the pool fully clothed and got the old couple just sat there and got wet Rhys was stood there must of been regretting his life choices then
She paid £30 for a ticket to get in and it was free entry before 1am idiot of a woman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do I work honestly?
Selling ratty aliexpress hair for less then one week doesn't make you a business owner, you're still a benefit bum.
She clearly loved Ibiza and given up on touring Europe already….i wonder why ❄❄❄❄💊💊💊💊💊💊💊
---
Wonder who’s going turkey with her because the twins can’t both sit on her lap 🤣

I did boomtown a few times in my teens.. you go there for one thing and one thing only 💊💊💊🥴
It’s also embarrassing to be asking people on instagram to come with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 beg for mates “will buy your drugs and tickets if you film me dancing so I can say I’m over my baby daddy xxxxxx”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.