Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn’t know when to stop talking about him does she! How long have they been split up now and still there are multiple posts about him daily. Is it any wonder why he’s giving her dirty looks she’s probably making his life a misery and he’s sick of it! She has some nerve to say he should respect her because she raises the children herself every day, is that not exactly what rhys did while they were together and she spent all her time on tiktok? Does she respect him?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was hysterical crying last night in her live saying she feels like she can’t breath in her own life as she feels like her ex is going to get her arrested at any point. Surely you would just stop talking about him and that would solve that issue?
She was crying that her dad was moving away and she’ll be alone with her children. So now she’ll actually be a single mum to 5 kids 👀 and she was saying she’s got no one to talk to. Surely now you’d think let me leave the internet behind and focus on making a real life for yourself and join some baby group or sort out a play date with one of the boys friends and make some real life friends.

all this is so easily fixable but she can’t stand being told what to do and to give up TikTok. She’s her own worst enemy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was hysterical crying last night in her live saying she feels like she can’t breath in her own life as she feels like her ex is going to get her arrested at any point. Surely you would just stop talking about him and that would solve that issue?
She was crying that her dad was moving away and she’ll be alone with her children. So now she’ll actually be a single mum to 5 kids 👀 and she was saying she’s got no one to talk to. Surely now you’d think let me leave the internet behind and focus on making a real life for yourself and join some baby group or sort out a play date with one of the boys friends and make some real life friends.

all this is so easily fixable but she can’t stand being told what to do and to give up TikTok. She’s her own worst enemy
I had a feeling something was going on with her Dad as haven’t seen him around recently and she’s been having all the kids more on her own it’s not because she wants them it’s because her and Dad have maybe fell out and she’s now having to be Mum to them all,

Reactions: 1
Wasn't her Dad having a baby with someone? I’m sure when he moved out before she said he’d gone to live with a woman in Birmingham and they were having a baby together.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She seriously in a doctors surgery in a bleeping snoopy snoody!!! Put a coat on you absolute woman!!! You can tell her house just stinks of sour milk and pish

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s charging people to fit their hair extensions 😂😂😭😭😭
Has to be an April fools - has she not seen the tit show that is her hair. Every hair extension visible 🫠

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seriously in a doctors surgery in a bleeping snoopy snoody!!! Put a coat on you absolute woman!!! You can tell her house just stinks of sour milk and pish
She must waste so much of the nhs time
---
She’s charging people to fit their hair extensions 😂😂😭😭😭
Has to be an April fools - has she not seen the tit show that is her hair. Every hair extension visible 🫠
More concerning is some minions will go to her and part from their well earned universal credit 👀😏

• Haha

what’s funny about her crying over rhys calling the police on her for literally stalking and harassing him is that she rang social service on rhys new girl and brought her child in to things just to be devious and probably try to split up their relationship. That’s something you just don’t do to anyone out of spite, she’s a real nasty piece of work with a shocking lack of self awareness.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
what’s funny about her crying over rhys calling the police on her for literally stalking and harassing him is that she rang social service on rhys new girl and brought her child in to things just to be devious and probably try to split up their relationship. That’s something you just don’t do to anyone out of spite, she’s a real nasty piece of work with a shocking lack of self awareness.
That’s was hilarious. She was calling the police in Rhys and his family constantly. Calling social services on his sisters, threatening to call their work places and their ex’s in prison. She was doing to others 100 times worse than what is happening to her right now. Rhys wasn’t even allowed to post his kids on social media or he’d be arrested.
She’s just a control freak who can’t stand being told what to do

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anything she says going forward goes in the bin. She has no leg to stand on, NEVER sit doing videos again about abusers you scumbag!
The biggest known abuser on the app. Is in court for grape and is on Claire’s law for domestic abuse. Well done Lacy 👏🏼

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Anything she says going forward goes in the bin. She has no leg to stand on, NEVER sit doing videos again about abusers you scumbag!
The biggest known abuser on the app. Is in court for grape and is on Claire’s law for domestic abuse. Well done Lacy 👏🏼
Wow this is low even by her standards!!! Only crying the other night about how her ex abused her yet happy to sit in that beasts live. Absolute wrongun, dirty little skank she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow this is low even by her standards!!! Only crying the other night about how her ex abused her yet happy to sit in that beasts live. Absolute wrongun, dirty little skank she is.
What have I missed?! Who’s live was she in?
The way she cries abuse yet wants him so badly gives me the ick. I know people who are abused sometimes struggle to cut the ties but she wasn’t abused…. I think their relationship was toxic and I think a lot of that was down to her!!

What have I missed?! Who’s live was she in?
The way she cries abuse yet wants him so badly gives me the ick. I know people who are abused sometimes struggle to cut the ties but she wasn’t abused…. I think their relationship was toxic and I think a lot of that was down to her!!
She’s sat on Diadros boxes as we speak raking it in from her deluded followers! Make it make sense 😫😫.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Latest tik tok. Cleaning tidying is her escape which I get we I do the same when things are tough. But with headphones in, so she can’t hear the kids. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly!! Stupid cow. She’s very lucky there hasn’t been any serious accidents.

What I can’t grasp as a mum how could you let two of your young children sleep the other side of the house from you with a door in between you can’t get through so have to go down one set of stairs all the way the other side and up the next lot of steps.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.