Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
So she’s going for drinks with H then 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 all I can say is don’t fall for her BS games. Keep your wits about you.

Reactions: 1

HmmmReally

VIP Member
10 hours on a plane to go to see Akon again and fly 10 hours back. That’s without stopping on the way…. Her flights probably cost £200 with 4 stops on the way

busdriver89

VIP Member
He will be about 14/15 I would imagine
Yeah I would imagine they are on about him following the page then. Lacy cant control him. I imagine whatever social media the other one has she would block them accounts. She wouldn’t want another child seeing through her shit.

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
She was on live early hours in a cab home still talking about Rhys. She said he used to smash her head against wardrobes, throw lit cigarettes at her, spit at her etc etc. very serious public allegations…again. She actually can’t help herself.
Hope someone screen recorded. Did she seem off her face?

IF they are claiming it’s Alfie who has tik tok yeah his too young.
but either way she shares stuff online once’s it’s out there it’s out there forever! She should think about that when running Rhys down? Or Hannah and her body image attack? Or the tattoo shop she bad mouthed? The hair salon? List is endless!!!

Trace

VIP Member
If the kids are at Rhys's then it's priced she hasn't fled from DV as no mother would just allow there children to go with them! Also she would then look like the hull shitter she is and clearly shouldn't be in shared/shelter accommodation if she can afford to go away! Be killing her not posting though!
She probably hasn’t but it’s funny how she hasn’t stopped posting this week despite being in “refuge” and this weekend is Rhys’s time with them and she’s gone quiet. Not even threats from the police would stop her posting.

Fgiopi

Honestly this is what I get when I m in.Vegas girl.get your self back home your kids need you stop pretending your sane we all know your not . Yet you haven't moved on have you lacy . Got to keep on and on why do you have to post crap , o yeah for your once in a life time trips , I bet your friend you went bowling with , has done a runner I would can't belive your not in a outhouse

Oprahclear

Shes talking about R being cringe for his tiktok.... yet we've had to witness her showing us her car popping.
So what exactly is that has she had the car modified to do that? I thought it was something boy racers got added onto the car?

Oprahclear

No hun it's not abuse you had this weekend because today is now TUESDAY, almost Wednesday, you were supposed to be back after the weekend silly billy not mid week!
I do wish Rhys hadn't of risen to her bait he knew full well she would post it.

Also imagine sitting near here for your whole flight on live. I would love nothing more than a solo flight to just chill read watch a film nap. Not talk shit to strangers for what 9/10 hours.

Trace

VIP Member
She needs another holiday. It’s the only time she doesn’t make content about him. I do wonder if this surgery even goes ahead right now she has content talking about it. I’d be very surprised she gets it done. People have had to wait for months for surgery yet she gets it in a matter of weeks