Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the new video, isn’t that exactly what she did when Rhys put up pics of the kids. You can’t make it up how completely delusional she really is 😮💨 poor Rhys!!

Reactions: 2
I would never, in a million years, ask my abusive ex to watch the kids for me. Like EVER. He isn't my babysitter. We stick to court ordered days and that's it. As if she thinks it's normal to book something and expect him to help HER. Pay private in the 6 weeks holiday lace babe. You've got all that tax payer money, use it wisely.

Reactions: 8
Continuously blasting someone all over social media is actually harrssment lacy you daft bint. You’ve been doing it for half a year now. Get a grip of yourself

Reactions: 6
The double standards this one has is something else. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Rhys won’t help and in an “normal” situation I’d say he should but how she treats him is absolutely shocking
Funny thing about that tik tok is Lacy is actually being done for harassment. Your dad doesn’t need to be with you he’s said he’d have them. What about these friends she has it’s funny

Reactions: 3
Her best friend/girl friend who went to the US with her?! Her cousin? Where they all at? Also Lacy babe ask yourself WHY you have nobody?! Because you’re bloody toxic

She's more than likely got plenty of ppl to ask, but that doesn't fit her narrative of having to bash her ex constantly online too thousands.

Some of the comments on that video are maddening. Saying stop contact, don't let him have them etc. Just goes to show the level of shallow bitter woman who follow her!

Unfortunately for you Lacy. Your operation isn't his responsibility, it's yours! You've asked (maybe, I don't fully believe everything she spouts) he's said no for whatever reason, just leave it at that and make a new plan.

Reactions: 5
Modern day Shakespeare..... 🤣

I just can't with her silly little voice. She's all over rhys' post under a fake name of Emma. She is so bleeping unhinged.
Obsssssed
---
Her right now, the chav accent going on….shes a road man now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
How these people supporting her can not see when one person has no family or friend support how they are not the problem 🤣 if you have no one in your life all your family have cut you off apart from SA daddy who comes and goes and you have a new best friend every other week that the problem person is not you. I mean your oldest son doesn’t even want to see you.

She goes on about narc behaviour but she is generally speaking about herself at this point 🤣 we’ve seen the texts hun.

Also the other “baby daddy” family and partner were supporting Rhys 🤣 now she’s trying to make out they co parent so well looooooool

Shes talking about R being cringe for his tiktok.... yet we've had to witness her showing us her car popping.

• Haha
Shes talking about R being cringe for his tiktok.... yet we've had to witness her showing us her car popping.
She also acts like he posts as much as she does about him 🤣🤣🤣 she must need surgery on her brain because she seems to have memory like a fish

Reactions: 1
So what exactly is that has she had the car modified to do that? I thought it was something boy racers got added onto the car?

Reactions: 1
Why does she need Rhys to have the kids longer. Surely the only ones that need looking after throughout the day would be the twins as the rest would be at School? Surely she can arrange something for the twins, why doesn't she start to put the twins in a nursery that way they will be there (you get all this Morley and nursery will do them the world of good) the other 3 will be at school. Then Rhys just has to collect them..... it's not hard or tell your social worker and I'm sure she can help find someone to take care of them. There's people out there who can she just doesn't want to use them because she wants to make out Rhys is in the wrong!

Hannah and Rhys need to shut this witch down and I know for a fact they would be he cares about his children and he won’t want to loose them again!! She’s a bleeping embarrassment, those children will run as soon as they can.

Reactions: 7
How is she still on live this time of night?? Moans constantly about not getting any help, maybe get some sleep love and it might be abit easier 👌. Still slagging Rhys off she needs to be arrested for harassment, got people in her box calling Hannah a dog I hope someone has recorded.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That video of her mocking him calling 999 🫣 does she know how much of a head she looks 🤣 that ain't relatable content Hun. Why don't you get in your bmw and duck off to fuckety land and when you get there duck of some more!

I dislike Lacy as much as the next person.
But planning another child after 5 months together? When they admit it’s a weekend here and there?
All 4 of his kids are on child protection plans, sorry this is a scene from Jeremy Kyle from the lot of them.
I’d be embarrassed if I were Hannah to be honest and I’d be running as far away from the whole tit show as I possibly could.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.