Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike Lacy as much as the next person.
But planning another child after 5 months together? When they admit it’s a weekend here and there?
All 4 of his kids are on child protection plans, sorry this is a scene from Jeremy Kyle from the lot of them.
I’d be embarrassed if I were Hannah to be honest and I’d be running as far away from the whole tit show as I possibly could.
I doubt they are having a kid I think they are just poking the people commenting on his tik tok
---
That video of her mocking him calling 999 🫣 does she know how much of a head she looks 🤣 that ain't relatable content Hun. Why don't you get in your bmw and duck off to fuckety land and when you get there duck of some more!
Yet she calls the police at any opportunity 🤣 she called the police on some northern lass who literally had no platform because she would do videos calling out bullshit 🤣

Reactions: 3
I dislike Lacy as much as the next person.
But planning another child after 5 months together? When they admit it’s a weekend here and there?
All 4 of his kids are on child protection plans, sorry this is a scene from Jeremy Kyle from the lot of them.
I’d be embarrassed if I were Hannah to be honest and I’d be running as far away from the whole tit show as I possibly could.
I read that as she doesn't need a child to trap him, as she has him regardless.

Reactions: 8
Someone commented about getting an emergency nanny into help. It’s a very good point. She was bleating about getting one so now might be the time.

Reactions: 4
If I was Hannah I'd be running for the hills unless you like the drama! I'm sorry but no man is worth all the tit he brings with his ex no matter how much you like them!
---
And lacy needs to grow up. She could have walked away from all of this, started being a mother, pushing herself to take those kids out and being a parent to them before it's too late! But she's so fulfilled in her own mind of doing what she wants all 5 of those kids are going to suffer!

Reactions: 2
I read that as she doesn't need a child to trap him, as she has him regardless.
See it reads to me like it has been a discussion. It’s been floating around for weeks that she’s pregnant.
Regardless, if that’s your future then yes, but whilst you’ve got 4 kids on a child protection plan and both you and their mother are at risk of losing them why would you bring another child into this tit storm?
It’s been said before Lacy and Hannah are different sides of the same coin. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Because then it allows Lacy to hound social services wasting their time over an innocent baby and whilst they’re doing that, they’re not with the children who so desperately need them, like Lacy and Rhys’.

I’m not team Lacy nor am I team Rhys to be honest. They’re both as bad as each other, and Hannah’s a fool for getting herself so involved the way she has, she’s had social at her door far too many times over her own child.

See it reads to me like it has been a discussion. It’s been floating around for weeks that she’s pregnant.
Regardless, if that’s your future then yes, but whilst you’ve got 4 kids on a child protection plan and both you and their mother are at risk of losing them why would you bring another child into this tit storm?
It’s been said before Lacy and Hannah are different sides of the same coin. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Because then it allows Lacy to hound social services wasting their time over an innocent baby and whilst they’re doing that, they’re not with the children who so desperately need them, like Lacy and Rhys’.

I’m not team Lacy nor am I team Rhys to be honest. They’re both as bad as each other, and Hannah’s a fool for getting herself so involved the way she has, she’s had social at her door far too many times over her own child.
I'm on no one's side! I'm here for the drama and how her life is a car crash and she's allowing it to happen!

I think Rhys deserves to be happy and move forward with his life, so regardless there is going to have to be another woman or man whatever he wants to be able to move on. So either way someone else is going to have to be in the mix with Lacy FOREVER. Rhys was very young and love bombed from a young age. I bet he doesn’t for a minute regret his children but regrets who with! I doubt it was his choice to keep having babies as Lacy has said not even a month ago she would have more and it could be a possibility.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone actually sat back and looked at the whole situation.
Neither are innocent but let's break it down simplified.
You have lacy who's clearly breaking down.. that isn't narcissist behaviour. that's trauma bonded been betrayed can't live without him. Trust me done psychology. she's as loud as she is because she's hurt. she seems crazy because she's hurt. yes she's doing some strange things but it's because she's trauma bonded.
Then you have rhys who's silent.. playing innocent victim when we've all heard the voice notes?? he is the narcissist. 110% no doubt about it and how lacy is reacting is a result of that. he's discarded her and moved onto his next supply who he's love bombing and after 5 months apparently they want a child together and big news is coming?
Hannah is as deluded and desperate. which again highlights he's been love bombing her.. true narcissist style.
I actually think hannah is worse than lacy. she comments on every video of his. the desperation for everyone to know she's still around is embarrassing. 5 months together and planning kids when they live miles apart, his children are under social services and neither have a brain between them or not one of them thinking of their children, hannah included. driving up to see him in the week nights so who has her son then if his dad only has him every other weekend? or is she introducing a new man to her son to play daddy 5 months in? my opinion she's obsessed even worse than lacy. she's getting herself involved in all this drama and I repeat again AFTER 5 MONTHS. this some Jeremy Kyle tit. embarrassing. and I certainly wouldn't be flaunting about that big news is coming after 5 months it's like teenage cringing stuff. roll on a few months when he's discarded her

• Haha
You have lacy who's clearly breaking down.. that isn't narcissist behaviour. that's trauma bonded been betrayed can't live without him. Trust me done psychology. she's as loud as she is because she's hurt. she seems crazy because she's hurt. yes she's doing some strange things but it's because she's trauma bonded.
Then you have rhys who's silent.. playing innocent victim when we've all heard the voice notes?? he is the narcissist. 110% no doubt about it and how lacy is reacting is a result of that. he's discarded her and moved onto his next supply who he's love bombing and after 5 months apparently they want a child together and big news is coming?
Hannah is as deluded and desperate. which again highlights he's been love bombing her.. true narcissist style.
I actually think hannah is worse than lacy. she comments on every video of his. the desperation for everyone to know she's still around is embarrassing. 5 months together and planning kids when they live miles apart, his children are under social services and neither have a brain between them or not one of them thinking of their children, hannah included. driving up to see him in the week nights so who has her son then if his dad only has him every other weekend? or is she introducing a new man to her son to play daddy 5 months in? my opinion she's obsessed even worse than lacy. she's getting herself involved in all this drama and I repeat again AFTER 5 MONTHS. this some Jeremy Kyle tit. embarrassing. and I certainly wouldn't be flaunting about that big news is coming after 5 months it's like teenage cringing stuff. roll on a few months when he's discarded her
I mean, you sound like lacy under a pseudonym.
This thread isnt about R&H. It's about the car crash lace

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean, you sound like lacy under a pseudonym.
This thread isnt about R&H. It's about the car crash lace
I can assure you I am not lacy but you are welcome to think what you want. I made this profile in 2020? was lacys drama around then? no. the car crash is the whole lot of them
---
I can assure you I am not lacy but you are welcome to think what you want. I made this profile in 2020? was lacys drama around then? no. the car crash is the whole lot of them
Unless lacy has done a psychology degree? which clearly you haven't or you'd understand the pattern of lacy's behaviour and why she reacts as she does to his behaviour. it's narcissist and whoever thinks hannah is any better by her obsession to have a kid with him after 5 months when the 4 of his are on a social services plan is as deluded as her. the new baby will be straight under them too

Reactions: 1
---

Unless lacy has done a psychology degree? which clearly you haven't or you'd understand the pattern of lacy's behaviour and why she reacts as she does to his behaviour. it's narcissist and whoever thinks hannah is any better by her obsession to have a kid with him after 5 months when the 4 of his are on a social services plan is as deluded as her. the new baby will be straight under them too
It's the Internet- people can say anything and it has to be taken on face value. Psychology degree? No. Trained as a domestic abuse support worker? Yes....

---

lol ok Lacy, been here since 2020 but this is the only thread you’ve ever commented on 🤣.
Why don’t you go start a rave thread for yourself love.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lol ok Lacy, been here since 2020 but this is the only thread you’ve ever commented on 🤣.
Why don’t you go start a rave thread for yourself love.
actually not the only forum I've been on but here.. as you were 🤭
---
actually not the only forum I've been on but here.. as you were 🤭
isn't it sad when you're so obsessed with tearing another woman down you're blinded to the point of even attacking other members for pointing out the truth that everyone is turning their heads to. let's see in a few months when he's chucked hannah to the side and she's calling him out too shall we.

Attachments

Hi lace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Trust me done psychology” 😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

One question have you followed Lacy from the beginning? Did you watch all the crazy ass poems and harassment on her eldest child’s grandparents and dad? This is the same pattern different family. Was she trauma bonded then also?

Isn’t it cute Rhys and Hannah in their honeymoon period 🥰 of course they are going to plan a future together if they are madly in love with each other and Hannah commenting love hearts and whatever else on her partners posts is just showing support no? Give your head a wobble! Rhys is quiet in this very quiet! He could show every message and proof he has. Her hundreds of posts on him and he’s done two 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14

One question have you followed Lacy from the beginning? Did you watch all the crazy ass poems and harassment on her eldest child’s grandparents and dad? This is the same pattern different family. Was she trauma bonded then also?

Isn’t it cute Rhys and Hannah in their honeymoon period 🥰 of course they are going to plan a future together if they are madly in love with each other and Hannah commenting love hearts and whatever else on her partners posts is just showing support no? Give your head a wobble! Rhys is quiet in this very quiet! He could show every message and proof he has. Her hundreds of posts on him and he’s done two 🤦🏽‍♀️
hit the nail on the head.. honeymoon period/love bombing period. bless you hannah you stay in your bubble x
---
didn't know lacy was quite so popular 4 years ago 🤭 some people just don't like to see the truth and just like to bully someone who's been abused.
---
hit the nail on the head.. honeymoon period/love bombing period. bless you hannah you stay in your bubble x
---

didn't know lacy was quite so popular 4 years ago 🤭 some people just don't like to see the truth and just like to bully someone who's been abused.
you gonna call everyone lacy just because they don't agree with the stuff you're spouting because your die hard rhys supporters? not just me who sees hannah is clearly as unstable and obsessed.
---

yeah many times we've heard from both rhys and hannah they have all this evidence. they're going on live to prove everything.. never happens. they have none. yet we've heard the abuse from him and him calling his own children vile names. says it all.

Attachments

Last edited:
and, what does that prove? Who says Lacy didn’t sign up for tattle 4 years ago. The whole of tattle doesn’t revolve around Lacy much to her surprise 🤣🤣 she could have signed up to view other threads years ago!

Reactions: 5
and, what does that prove? Who says Lacy didn’t sign up for tattle 4 years ago. The whole of tattle doesn’t revolve around Lacy much to her surprise 🤣🤣 she could have signed up to view other threads years ago!
I'll comment on here when she's live next then just for you 🙂 you're just all fuming not everyone agrees with rhys and his obsessed gf

---

---

you gonna call everyone lacy just because they don't agree with the stuff you're spouting because your die hard rhys supporters? not just me who sees hannah is clearly as unstable and obsessed.
---

yeah many times we've heard from both rhys and hannah they have all this evidence. they're going on live to prove everything.. never happens. they have none. yet we've heard the abuse from him and him calling his own children vile names. says it all.
Did you not just call me Hannah though? Honestly. Nobody here is a fan of Rhys or Hannah this is a thread for Lacy. And her behaviour before Rhys left was outrageous. She’s an embarrassment and her children will leave and run as soon as they can just like the eldest has.
---
I'll comment on here when she's live next then just for you 🙂 you're just all fuming not everyone agrees with rhys and his obsessed gf
Why’s his girlfriend obsessed? Honestly your comments are showing crazy lacy obsessive fan or lacy herself. Hannah is an innocent party in all this so she doesn’t deserve the hate. She got involved with someone she liked and had social services called on her from her partners crazy ex partner. I can’t imagine the amount of tit she’s had from Lacy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.