Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also embarrassing to be asking people on instagram to come with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 beg for mates “will buy your drugs and tickets if you film me dancing so I can say I’m over my baby daddy xxxxxx”
But then cry over him the next day when she's on a come down!

Reactions: 1
Her dad was keeping the latest one to train it then she would have it back but I think it’s been re homed tbh
People like her should be black listed from getting dogs! The amount that she has had in a short time that been rehomed 😢

Reactions: 6
IMG_4370.png

I personally feel those who are “happier” or have “let go of feelings” don’t keep talking about it…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️too busy living in the moment of making it through.
also does she need to keep posting her ass

Reactions: 10
I’m not one to shame people for the gym at all! But if that’s all she can do on the hip extension then LOL 🤣🤣🤣 she’s no idea what she’s doing she just thinks going to the gym makes her look “good”

also, who’s got the kids when she’s there? I thought she had no help and was doing it all by herself? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not one to shame people for the gym at all! But if that’s all she can do on the hip extension then LOL 🤣🤣🤣 she’s no idea what she’s doing she just thinks going to the gym makes her look “good”

also, who’s got the kids when she’s there? I thought she had no help and was doing it all by herself? 🤔
I do wonder if her oldest is left with them quite often

Reactions: 4
Just a daily reminder of how tit her extensions are lol!

Listening to her get all excited about going back to the drs for the lump in her neck. Her need for attention is absolutely because of childhood trauma/lack of attention of a kid. She needs help! I have a bmw sport on the drive that cost a sickening amount of money, I don't think any of my friends know as it's not something I need to tell them. I've been in hospital for 2 weeks, again only close family know. Why is she so excited about hospitals and doctors?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Just a daily reminder of how tit her extensions are lol!

Listening to her get all excited about going back to the drs for the lump in her neck. Her need for attention is absolutely because of childhood trauma/lack of attention of a kid. She needs help! I have a bmw sport on the drive that cost a sickening amount of money, I don't think any of my friends know as it's not something I need to tell them. I've been in hospital for 2 weeks, again only close family know. Why is she so excited about hospitals and doctors?
Only attention she gets. she needs attention for her or her kids. She’s pulled the older one out of school as his behaviour is disrupting other children and is pushing for an urgent ehcp review to get him into a special school. She’s out of her mind. She can’t help herself. Every child of hers has to have something out of the norm, whether that’s something they’re born with or something she’s pushing on them. Sick in the head
---
I can guarantee all her kids will leave her as soon as they can and she’ll be left with not only her first born not wanting her but all of them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thinking about it what happened to Alfie’s potential lump in his neck?! She went very quiet on that after all the crying and fear as it was apparently life threatening…..

Reactions: 2
Has she ever sat that and thought that maybe her kids are the way they are because of the toxic upbringing they’ve had? Just because there not crying or they smile and seem happy Alfie specially could be depressed? He’s at that age where people will be talking. I imagine Lacy and Rhys are a well known couple and spoken about a lot by everyone in the area. Alfie’s hair for example is it styled that way as a low self esteem thing so he can hide behind it? She wouldn’t think of anything like that as she’s ALWAYS got to be the victim

Reactions: 10
So hysterectomy in 3 weeks.... there goes her kids holiday to Turkey as she'll be resting up.....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.