Lacy Price #6 Mum on the run, no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos she’s a fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not just call me Hannah though? Honestly. Nobody here is a fan of Rhys or Hannah this is a thread for Lacy. And her behaviour before Rhys left was outrageous. She’s an embarrassment and her children will leave and run as soon as they can just like the eldest has.
---

Why’s his girlfriend obsessed? Honestly your comments are showing crazy lacy obsessive fan or lacy herself. Hannah is an innocent party in all this so she doesn’t deserve the hate. She got involved with someone she liked and had social services called on her from her partners crazy ex partner. I can’t imagine the amount of tit she’s had from Lacy.
no fan at all they're both in the wrong but if you'd bothered to actually read my first post before jumping to his defense (so maybe you're the crazy rhys fan?) then maybe you'd see all I've said is her behaviour is justified as a victim or narcissistic abuse.
so you think it's stable behaviour for someone who's got with a man for 5 months from cheating.. he has 4 kids on social services plan.. tit going on between him and his ex.. they live miles apart yet they're talking getting pregnant. and that's normal?? and you only need to look at his latest video to see her deluded comments before you say she hasn't said that. many have commented saying how scary she sounds. that's how you can tell she's obsessed/been love bombed.
---
no fan at all they're both in the wrong but if you'd bothered to actually read my first post before jumping to his defense (so maybe you're the crazy rhys fan?) then maybe you'd see all I've said is her behaviour is justified as a victim or narcissistic abuse.
so you think it's stable behaviour for someone who's got with a man for 5 months from cheating.. he has 4 kids on social services plan.. tit going on between him and his ex.. they live miles apart yet they're talking getting pregnant. and that's normal?? and you only need to look at his latest video to see her deluded comments before you say she hasn't said that. many have commented saying how scary she sounds. that's how you can tell she's obsessed/been love bombed.
you can hardly call hannah innocent when she's been posting videos taunting lacy
"someone had to keep the seat warm for a real queen" or whatever bullshit video she spouted. think she'd keep her mouth shut to make his life easier. if anything she's taunting her then has the cheek to call lacy when she's only reacting to that tit? it's childish Jeremy Kyle drama which she'll be on the other side of sooner or later.

---

you can hardly call hannah innocent when she's been posting videos taunting lacy
"someone had to keep the seat warm for a real queen" or whatever bullshit video she spouted. think she'd keep her mouth shut to make his life easier. if anything she's taunting her then has the cheek to call lacy when she's only reacting to that tit? it's childish Jeremy Kyle drama which she'll be on the other side of sooner or later.
I think tbh you’ve seen half the story/facts and ran with it. Hannah didn’t do anything to Lacy at all but now she’s fed up of the constant abuse! We’ve all seen it. Lacy sat on live slating her to high heavens about her body image also which is disgusting. I think maybe you need to look into it all bit more before jumping on her defence. Who cheated?

I read your post well I didn’t jump on anything. My opinion is No her actions are not justified at all in the slightest! If you think posting multiple times a day slating the kids father and ringing social, the police and threatening even Rhys sister to contact her abuser that is in PRISION to tell him where she is etc is ok then your delusional too. That’s all from me.

Politely do one 🙄😘

Reactions: 7
I think tbh you’ve seen half the story/facts and ran with it. Hannah didn’t do anything to Lacy at all but now she’s fed up of the constant abuse! We’ve all seen it. Lacy sat on live slating her to high heavens about her body image also which is disgusting. I think maybe you need to look into it all bit more before jumping on her defence. Who cheated?
Look I'm not getting into an argument over Jeremy Kyle contestants I'm just stating my opinion as you've all stated yours on here. In my opinion personal and professional her behaviour (not ok) but is a result of abuse. end of. not ok but can see why.
Hannah hasn't helped situations at all. taunting, childish behaviour just to piss off lacy saying they're planning a baby.. come on he can't look after the 4 he has and they're under child protection. its a joke. but all I'm saying is we've seen lacys proof. haven't seen none of all this that him and hannah have claimed to have time and time again but nothing. says it all. until proven otherwise I'm just looking at what I've seen from both sides.
---

I read your post well I didn’t jump on anything. My opinion is No her actions are not justified at all in the slightest! If you think posting multiple times a day slating the kids father and ringing social, the police and threatening even Rhys sister to contact her abuser that is in PRISION to tell him where she is etc is ok then your delusional too. That’s all from me.

Politely do one 🙄😘
you mean the sister that also posted videos of lacy and the sister and friends who have also taunted lacy when its nothing to do with them? sorry I've spoilt your day by showing not everyone believes their bullshit. there's a reason narcissists stay narcissists. because everyone like you believes their crap and continues to enable it. yeah you do one ill come back to this when hannahs crying cos he's either gone back to lacy or left her for someone else.

Look I'm not getting into an argument over Jeremy Kyle contestants I'm just stating my opinion as you've all stated yours on here. In my opinion personal and professional her behaviour (not ok) but is a result of abuse. end of. not ok but can see why.
Hannah hasn't helped situations at all. taunting, childish behaviour just to piss off lacy saying they're planning a baby.. come on he can't look after the 4 he has and they're under child protection. its a joke. but all I'm saying is we've seen lacys proof. haven't seen none of all this that him and hannah have claimed to have time and time again but nothing. says it all. until proven otherwise I'm just looking at what I've seen from both sides.
---

you mean the sister that also posted videos of lacy and the sister and friends who have also taunted lacy when its nothing to do with them? sorry I've spoilt your day by showing not everyone believes their bullshit. there's a reason narcissists stay narcissists. because everyone like you believes their crap and continues to enable it. yeah you do one ill come back to this when hannahs crying cos he's either gone back to lacy or left her for someone else.
Bless you, you couldn’t ruin my day. We are all allowed our opinions and yours a valid also. Do please come back when you’ve also seen through lacys bullshit. Poor children is all I can say.

Reactions: 5
If I hear that phrase trauma bond one more time hahahaha NO she’s just a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I hear that phrase trauma bond one more time hahahaha NO she’s just a freak
it is an actual thing though? I mean I'd say what's more of a freak is trying to get pregnant with someone you've known 5 months when you live hours apart and 4 kids are already on child protection but each to their own. of course its lacy that's the freak not some woman who's clinging on for dear life to someone she's known 5 months with all this drama 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God, Lacy fans on tattle now 🙄 I thought we was a weirdo free zone 🤣
oh wow you must be about 15. not fans of either just embarrassing watching everyone fall into the trap of a narcissist. what proof has he provided exactly? I'll wait..

it is an actual thing though? I mean I'd say what's more of a freak is trying to get pregnant with someone you've known 5 months when you live hours apart and 4 kids are already on child protection but each to their own. of course its lacy that's the freak not some woman who's clinging on for dear life to someone she's known 5 months with all this drama 🙄
You’ve repeated this like 5 times now it’s boring. They never said they was trying to get pregnant they said they have bigger things coming. Holiday? Engagement? Moving? Literally could be anything or nothing and you’re running with it. So because the children are on a protection plan mainly I would say down to Lacy and her jetting off and leaving them every 5 minutes or the fact she tried to induce labour at a dangerous stage of pregnancy. Your seeing past everything that’s wrong with her and focusing on a girl nobody even knows just the fact she’s Rhys partner. Nobody gives a flying duck about Hannah.

Reactions: 8
God, Lacy fans on tattle now 🙄 I thought we was a weirdo free zone 🤣
could say the same about you being a rhys fan really 🤦🏻‍♀️
You’ve repeated this like 5 times now it’s boring. They never said they was trying to get pregnant they said they have bigger things coming. Holiday? Engagement? Moving? Literally could be anything or nothing and you’re running with it. So because the children are on a protection plan mainly I would say down to Lacy and her jetting off and leaving them every 5 minutes or the fact she tried to induce labour at a dangerous stage of pregnancy. Your seeing past everything that’s wrong with her and focusing on a girl nobody even knows just the fact she’s Rhys partner. Nobody gives a flying duck about Hannah.
are you dull or do you need to read the comment again where she said its not trapping when you both want it 🤣🙄

oh wow you must be about 15. not fans of either just embarrassing watching everyone fall into the trap of a narcissist. what proof has he provided exactly? I'll wait..
Why should he? He’s the sensible one keeping quiet in the situation. He knows them children are going to grow up they will see everything posted online! He’s wanted to, a couple of times when he’s been really taunted by Lacy and give his side but he hasn’t why do you think that is? He’s going down the proper routes of court and has a good relationship with his children and is seeing them regularly. He’s not stupid enough to go online slaging her now. He missed out on 5 previous months with the babies and the other two children. Grow the fu k up and think about what you’re saying. Their is a reason Rhys and Hannah are keeping hush about it but I’m sure one day it’ll all come out and you’ll look ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Lacy has been arrested 3x in the last few months for harassment on Rhys and Hannah. She makes it worse because in her pea sized brain thinks the police are trying to silence her when in fact they’re trying to help. Rhys is doing as his told by not plastering everything on social media I’m sure there’s loads he could show

Reactions: 13
could say the same about you being a rhys fan really 🤦🏻‍♀️

are you dull or do you need to read the comment again where she said its not trapping when you both want it 🤣🙄
She said it’s not trapping if he wants it. That doesn’t mean they are trying! It means they’ve probably spoken about the future and said they would be open to it. You’re sounding mad crazy.

She said it’s not trapping if he wants it. That doesn’t mean they are trying! It means they’ve probably spoken about the future and said they would be open to it. You’re sounding mad crazy.
so basically whoever hasn't fallen for rhys' lies and hannahs jealous obsessed taunting of Lacy are crazy? ok. 🙄 yeah there's two sides to everything but they're just doing it for clout. hannah commenting on his videos that she has proof she's going on live with which she'll never do it's all for views and attention they're all as bad as each other
---
Yep fancy the pants off him me 🤣😮💨🥰
I can see why. the chavtastic tracksuits and smouldering looks are just breathtaking 👀🤢

so basically whoever hasn't fallen for rhys' lies and hannahs jealous obsessed taunting of Lacy are crazy? ok. 🙄 yeah there's two sides to everything but they're just doing it for clout. hannah commenting on his videos that she has proof she's going on live with which she'll never do it's all for views and attention they're all as bad as each other
---

I can see why. the chavtastic tracksuits and smouldering looks are just breathtaking 👀🤢
Yeah that’s why you married it lace 🤣🤣🤣

---

If it’s for views and attention why she not going live then? Surely she would.
---
Anyone else think Lacy looks like she stinks of absolute tit and breath smells like that of a 70 year old ashtray. 🤢

Reactions: 1
If it’s for views and attention why she not going live then? Surely she would.
probably to get people to follow her? who knows? they're all desperate for views it's embarrassing.
---
Yeah that’s why you married it lace 🤣🤣🤣
oh poppy you sound about 15 get back to your school work. I'll wait until she's live at some point just to comment on here to show I'm not lacy ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh like she can’t sit on another phone and comment. Dunno why you care about proving yourself so much, very defensive 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.