Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
Pull another!! She was begging for him back a few weeks ago, left them kids with him while she went away to New York also wanted him around while she was meant to be having her op but now he’s not running back he’s a danger and she wants to protect her children 😂😆 he said you’d do this and he was right he didn’t lie

Attachments

hiyalove

If it’s true about Emily getting out the house and her not calling the police she. That’s where she was taking with other stuff I wouldn’t say it’s long until they are taking off her or SS do take more of a serious action

You can’t post all this shit online and then ignore it
---
She’s defo spiralling with these videos
I missed something, when did Emily get out of the house 😱

busdriver89

VIP Member
Rhys now has a post up, this is going to send Lacy into overdrive
---
Looks like he’s not being seeing his kids lately, possibly she’s stopped him. Hopefully he’s not walked away and left them full time with Lacy 🙈🙈🙈
How do you know this what did he say? All I see is a video of him and Hannah?

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
That’s why one of her kids weren’t in the hmv photo then because she can’t fit them all in
No they were all there. She had Alfie in the front seat and the rest in the back it looks like because you see Logan helping her get them into the buggies. & you see both older boys when they’re in McDonald’s. Just looks like they’re not in that photo for what ever reason.

busdriver89

VIP Member
She applied for it and it was during Covid or something they had 30 days to decline it and they didn’t so she got them and knocked it into one.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
OK I'm new to this thread , saw her on tik tok. How does she have the house she does? Seems huge and very plush?
Apparently she did a swap during covid, and the housing didn't give a decision in thier legal time scale so she got the swap. It's 2 houses knocked into one

Violet5

It’s always Alfie she takes too. Why not the older one. It’s the twins I feel sorry for she NEVER takes them anywhere the only time them boys go outside is when they have physio
Alfie is the older one it’s Logan she’s took

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Enjoying quality time with the kids my ass! Anyone watching her live? Curtains closed, big light on and blaring music…. She’s fucked
---
Shove the kids in front of their iPad while she pointlessly irons those ratty extensions… that are already straight
Did you see it before she put it up 🤣🤣