Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beefcake40

VIP Member
Asking people to follow them people who sold her the car because they are brilliant whilst not even following them yourself is a new one 😂😂😂😂 take your own advice if they are that good rat face
She’s probably too good to follow them if they don’t follow her 😂😂😂😂

missM1919

They did not like the shower? Lace please tell me you’ve washed them before now how long you been away ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not defending her at all because I’m not a fan of her at all but my 3 year old hates showers no matter where we are but I obviously still shower him I just have to have my partner help me and I don’t record him upset after.

Rhys now has a post up, this is going to send Lacy into overdrive
---
Looks like he’s not being seeing his kids lately, possibly she’s stopped him. Hopefully he’s not walked away and left them full time with Lacy 🙈🙈🙈
Just seen his new post, bit of a weird song to add to the video of him an his new misses I thought lol

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I said she’d be back with the crying videos once the novelty of America has worn off. She had the holiday then come back got a new car this weekend she has nothing for distraction so she’s crying. She actually has to parent her children and she’s spiralling. She will blame this on trauma bond watch.
Looking at what she posted last night she palmed them off again

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Can just about keep the ones she’s got, wouldn’t even be thinking of more kids with one not wanting to do anything with me, 3 with disabilities and protection plans on 5 of them!

What’s even worse is she’s been told by doctors years ago to stop having kids, there’s a reason they’ve said that Lacy and it’s for the health of the child you would be bringing in to the world. Look after the ones you’ve got ffs
Do you know why she was advised not to have any more kids?

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She was live on the way back on the plane and she was saying I’ve got a bruise on my lip and saying to her friend how did I get it and they were both giggling hinting that she’d been kissing someone. Now she’s posted a video saying she can now say he wasn’t my last. She’s an absolute skank if she got with a man when she was away with her two kids. Probably got her strange friend to babysit her kids to go out. She’s absolutely a product of what we stereotype care children are going to end up as, multiple kids with multiple fathers, scrounging in benefits, mistreating her kids with no direction in life.
She was definitely hinting it was the “ Venis-wilan” man she kept banging on about.
Slag.

Trace

VIP Member
Mad isn’t it. The only reason she’s let those kids see their dad is because she’s been cooped up in a shack with them for a week and can’t cope any longer and her dad’s not around. No way she’d lose her control over them any other way.

has she no self respect/self worth by saying she still wants to fight knowing he will see the video and has a gf who his family actually like. I could never
She’s mad to think he’d even consider anything like that now after all she’s done and continues to do. Wouldn’t surprise me if she tried something while he was picking them up to entice him in