Lacy Price #3 Lapping up the money, drinking her tea. won’t be long until she gets a knock from the DWP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what got me 😔 when Rhys was saying his daughter runs round crying for him because he’s all she’s got and that Lacy does nothing! It’s so sad that I can believe it’s true. In the background Rhys does everything. Lacy is a bare minimum mum she has too many children to split her time and play and give them the attention they deserve. There is no way their needs are being met and that poor girl needs her dad. I truly believe they would have a better life with him and his family. One day Lacy you won’t control them children and they WILL be present with Rhys and his whole family and there will be NOTHING you can do about it. Suck it up buttercup your time is coming.

Reactions: 8
Do you know what got me 😔 when Rhys was saying his daughter runs round crying for him because he’s all she’s got and that Lacy does nothing! It’s so sad that I can believe it’s true. In the background Rhys does everything. Lacy is a bare minimum mum she has too many children to split her time and play and give them the attention they deserve. There is no way their needs are being met and that poor girl needs her dad. I truly believe they would have a better life with him and his family. One day Lacy you won’t control them children and they WILL be present with Rhys and his whole family and there will be NOTHING you can do about it. Suck it up buttercup your time is coming.
I hope Rhys and all his family rally round and help him go to court and be there for him. I hope the courts will see he’s got a good support network as she rocks up on her own with no support.

Reactions: 3
Why is there no videos of Lacy attacking Rhys on the fyp still just the ones of Rhys reacting to her behaviour. Please can someone share.
---
I hope Rhys and all his family rally round and help him go to court and be there for him. I hope the courts will see he’s got a good support network as she rocks up on her own with no support.
She’s left him with nothing, she’s isolated him for ten years made him rely on her. The council are tit they won’t help house men with no children. I really hope for the kids sake he’s gets a job finds a stable place and gets cracking with the courts. The children need him.

Reactions: 3
As he was leaving he was filming walking down the stairs and out and the sheer state of the house was telling. There was tit everywhere, the brand new stair carpet was completey stained. Everyone commented on it and he said yeah I know because she does duck all.
It was vile
---
Why is there no videos of Lacy attacking Rhys on the fyp still just the ones of Rhys reacting to her behaviour. Please can someone share.
---

She’s left him with nothing, she’s isolated him for ten years made him rely on her. The council are tit they won’t help house men with no children. I really hope for the kids sake he’s gets a job finds a stable place and gets cracking with the courts. The children need him.
If you go on the exposed accounts profile, on their reposts the live is there. When she attacked him the live paused but you could tell he was telling the truth he was visibly shaken when he came back and close to tears. You could see the fear.

Reactions: 5
It's a shame the live paused when she attacked him ,Jesus christ what is going on in that house.
Is it true she was arrested?

Reactions: 2
That’s disgusting! He would have been able to get far with getting shared or custody of the kids if that live wasn’t paused! Can I just say all those videos she’s put up not once have I ever seen her visibly scared or shaken like Rhys was in that live! I don’t care what anyone says it was a toxic relationship from both of them but his is reactive! He’s not the abuser.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what's her next video will be
It's good he finally recorded her and put it up for everyone to see.all this time she keeps making videos of him ,let's see how she likes it.
She really needs to stay away from the Internet both of them ,I wouldn't be surprised if the ss are gona be involved now

Poor bloke just doesn’t know what to do.
It’s not a coincidence that everyone ends up distancing themselves from her. She clearly has big issues and nobody can stand being around her because she’s just vile. I get the impression if you dare to disagree with her or not run round after her/do as she says constantly she becomes a nightmare. She’s now made Rhys do the same with his family and cut all them out, they knew she was no good for him and he was being manipulated and controlled. I wish he’d of seen sense last time, stuck with his family and took her to court. He needs to stay the hell away because you can tell he’s at breaking point and she will keep on pushing him!!

Reactions: 6
I wonder what's her next video will be
It's good he finally recorded her and put it up for everyone to see.all this time she keeps making videos of him ,let's see how she likes it.
She really needs to stay away from the Internet both of them ,I wouldn't be surprised if the ss are gona be involved now
If ahe has been arrested then they will be. Will he have the kids if she has? Who’d of got them from school?

I’ve seen someone say they are her neighbours friend and she was arrested, I’ve seen a Rhys friend say it and another person that knows Rhys family all say she’s been arrested!

Reactions: 1
I wonder what happened after, as she called the police. Wonder if he was arrested or if anyone went to him?

Poor bloke just doesn’t know what to do.
It’s not a coincidence that everyone ends up distancing themselves from her. She clearly has big issues and nobody can stand being around her because she’s just vile. I get the impression if you dare to disagree with her or not run round after her/do as she says constantly she becomes a nightmare. She’s now made Rhys do the same with his family and cut all them out, they knew she was no good for him and he was being manipulated and controlled. I wish he’d of seen sense last time, stuck with his family and took her to court. He needs to stay the hell away because you can tell he’s at breaking point and she will keep on pushing him!!
I think she’s mentally and physically abused him and he’s just drained and now he’s got no body and unfortunately it’s so easy for her as the woman to play the victim and as a man with kids the council will barely support him
---
I wonder what happened after, as she called the police. Wonder if he was arrested or if anyone went to him?
They said his brother was on his way after she attacked him

Just caught up watching the vids I could find.
The problem with narcs is they can never be wrong, so even having her behaviour spelt out to her, she won't see it. He's best using any money from tiktok lives now to pay for a solicitor, or if he can't afford it, then represent himself. I don't for one minute think he's totally innocent, but she seems unhinged and unfit. During court I'm sure a hair strand test will be done on both of them, so they're best being honest about drug use :/
Them kids need stability and she needs to delete all social media. Her house is neglected because she spends every waking minute talking to the camera.

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to tell him that apparently if the live pauses on the viewers end it doesn’t on his end, he should be able to download the full footage of the live of when she attacked him! He was begging people for screenshots bless him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.