Lacy Price #3 Lapping up the money, drinking her tea. won’t be long until she gets a knock from the DWP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really expect anyone to believe this bullshit? It’s not the first time and won’t be the last time! Giving it all the “it gets easier” yeah I’m sure it does, because you just take him back and go through the whole cycle again 🥱🥱
You’re not going no contact Lacy, he quite literally ran away from you.

Remember that weird video she got someone to film in her back garden of her going “can’t catch me”

That was Rhys 🏃‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
When your temu adverts arent doing well, so you break up again and film yourself crying in different parts of the house for clout 😭✋️

She needs serious help. I'd start with social media addiction then work from that. The need to put everything online, and spending hours on live in a club isn't normal. She isnt normal we know that, but if my husband and I have a date, we actively put our phones away!

Also driving with no seat belt whist filming herself? Police will be interested in that.

Reactions: 5
When your temu adverts arent doing well, so you break up again and film yourself crying in different parts of the house for clout 😭✋️

She needs serious help. I'd start with social media addiction then work from that. The need to put everything online, and spending hours on live in a club isn't normal. She isnt normal we know that, but if my husband and I have a date, we actively put our phones away!

Also driving with no seat belt whist filming herself? Police will be interested in that.
And the videoing herself singing whilst driving they are all there on her page I hope someone does send it to the police. Keep them kids safe.

Reactions: 1
And the videoing herself singing whilst driving they are all there on her page I hope someone does send it to the police. Keep them kids safe.
I think she was by herself in the car and the other video she made in the car with kids she wasn't driving,just saying not that I like her ar anything

I think she was by herself in the car and the other video she made in the car with kids she wasn't driving,just saying not that I like her ar anything
There was two she’s wearing the same clothes, she has nobody to have the children and the girl was at school she had the boys in the back she was talking to them in one video. They are always in the car. P.s I don’t know which ones your looking at but the ones I see you can see the car is truly moving.
---
Here is two different screenshots, she is driving in BOTH you can see the vehicle is moving. Using one hand to film and the other hand comes of the steering wheel a few times.
She thinks she’s clever deleting them but I have them and I’ll upload later 🤗
For those saying she hasn’t got her kids in the car (babies) she has nobody to have them as she tells everyone everyday and also it doesn’t matter! She’s putting other babies and other people at risk by her stupid actions.

Attachments

It’s so funny because she generally clearly believes she’s walked away and this is her decision. He literally packed a bag and left you again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t deal with the motivational tit from a narc herself. She actually might have a bit more of a backing if she was honest and said we are toxic together, we both have blame in it all and now I’m going to think of the kids. But instead little miss I’m always burnt and the victim on everything

Reactions: 5
How can I find the train argument video? I can’t find anything on TikTok
It was part of one her videos one with a trigger warning on. She’s deleted it so if you just type her name in the search bar and scroll down someone else has uploaded it.

Reactions: 3
This account has uploaded it, it’s just a snippet of what Lacy wanted tik tok to see so there’s no context on why the argument started etc etc.

Both narcs tbh
---
2nd motivational video in the space of an hour 💀💀💀💀💀💀

Attachments

Hahahahahhaaa Rhys is live at her house recording her and he was like who’s bed was I in last night you fucked me last night and you’re telling everyone you’re not talking to me omg this is hilarious she’s like I want you to leave my house 😂😂😂

caught lying AGAIN. She was live this morning saying it’s hard on my own I was bed at midnight but I’ve got to get through this

she’s mad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her true colours have really come to light, she’s a joke. She doesn’t feel comfortable with him in the house but she was happy to have sex with him…

She attacked him on live. Then started hitting herself. Rhys is crying. She’s dangerous

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ffs. The whole situation is a mess and I just feel sorry for the kids caught up in this.
They both need bloody help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.