Lacy Price #3 Lapping up the money, drinking her tea. won’t be long until she gets a knock from the DWP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was recording the house and it is an absolute shithole. Clothes on the floor in every room, carpets and walls stained. She lives like a pig

Reactions: 1
Please someone explain how the social services haven’t taken them kids into care mentally unstable parents poses a risk to them kids specially the 3 vulnerable ones

Reactions: 3
Please someone explain how the social services haven’t taken them kids into care mentally unstable parents poses a risk to them kids specially the 3 vulnerable ones
They will do now if someone’s called the police

She’s already commenting on her own videos saying it’s an all act he doesn’t like to see her flourish. It’s scary there’s women like her. Compulsive lier. He said when she got him arrested and accused him of r a pe he was looking at 15 years. And she said in the end he never did that. She must be a sociopath. There’s no other explanation. He said she neglects those kids and he does everything. All this while he’s crying in the garden and she’s pretending to hit herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s already commenting on her own videos saying it’s an all act he doesn’t like to see her flourish. It’s scary there’s women like her. Compulsive lier. He said when she got him arrested and accused him of r a pe he was looking at 15 years. And she said in the end he never did that. She must be a sociopath. There’s no other explanation. He said she neglects those kids and he does everything. All this while he’s crying in the garden and she’s pretending to hit herself.
Why was she hitting herself??? So she could accuse him of beating her when the police come? Shes actually nuts she should remove herself from that house being a shite mother not him

• Heart
Why was she hitting herself??? So she could accuse him of beating her when the police come? Shes actually nuts she should remove herself from that house being a shite mother not him
Yeah then she saw he was live on tiktok she started saying it was all an act for TikTok

• Haha
Hahahahahhaaa Rhys is live at her house recording her and he was like who’s bed was I in last night you fucked me last night and you’re telling everyone you’re not talking to me omg this is hilarious she’s like I want you to leave my house 😂😂😂

caught lying AGAIN. She was live this morning saying it’s hard on my own I was bed at midnight but I’ve got to get through this

she’s mad
omg when was this 👀

Why did she say it was an act,what exactly was the act, I cant believe she is posting sad videos and fuk him at the same time,if people still gona defend her then I don't know how much more of a proof they need to see what's what

Reactions: 3
I've only seen the part when he was in the garden and said he needs to leave and he said he slept in the bed

It started with him in Logan’s bedroom and he was trying to make the bed but not sure anyone recorded that bit
I've only seen the part when he was in the garden and said he needs to leave and he said he slept in the bed

Why did she say it was an act,what exactly was the act, I cant believe she is posting sad videos and fuk him at the same time,if people still gona defend her then I don't know how much more of a proof they need to see what's what
She was saying what he was doing was all an act.
I’m trying to upload but it has my name in it so need to sort that out first

She kept saying in Rhys live her dad will build the bed her dad will help her when she has her op…thought you didn’t have help lacy?
---
It started with him in Logan’s bedroom and he was trying to make the bed but not sure anyone recorded that bit
Yea just search Lacy and Rhys argument it’s all on there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.