Label Lady #6 Not enough fame in the label game, I'll copy my sister and be just the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last photo she has him putting his hand below his chin like models do she has no boundaries in exploiting her kids probably hoping he will get snatched up by a model agency. She's another level of trying to make it big on the insta merry go round

Reactions: 3
8BB94894-9495-44C5-BA8E-8BA24003AB0E.jpeg

You do know Jemma that you can have something happen in your life and want to remember it without plastering it all over Instagram for utter strangers to see! 😖

Not being funny like but he’s your son and so his getting his hair cut may be a big thing for you but why the duck would anyone else care? 🤷‍♀️

As for apologising for posting more than once in a day, why, it doesn’t normally stop you?! 🤦‍♀️ Normally you babble on about the same things over and over again several times a day. In fact it has got to the point if I hear the words ‘minimalistic’ or ‘super cute’ I find myself starting to rock and silently sob, preparing myself for the onslaught of reels of jars and stickers. 😳🙀

You feel like saying to her it’s not obligatory to update the world on every move you make and tbh your assumption that people want to be kept updated on your son’s haircut (or indeed your bloody pasta cupboard), riveting as it is, just shows what an arrogant, deluded, desperate twit you are, something that us here already knew obvs! 🤭😆

Reactions: 10
She needs to change the name of her Instagram to something else because it’s not a business page anymore. She posts more about her family than she does about stickers although both subjects are equally boring but snark worthy.

Reactions: 11
That poor boy with his Rex mullet actually asked to have his hair cut back when he started school and she just tied it back 🙄 but now the bible of Stacey has declared it is time we must follow.
She’s just too desperate to be in the influencer crowd it hurts

Reactions: 9
Oh have you written a book Jemma? Well you’ve kept that quiet haven’t you, you should have mentioned it… 🙄

I cannot think of anything I’d rather read less and it has the added downfall of bolstering her already inflated ego as she drops ‘my book’ this and ‘oh that’s mentioned in the book’ that, into conversation at every possible opportunity. 😖

Bore off Jemma; we don’t need to know your supposed expertise, opinion or recommendations about anything and let’s face it, if it’s not you droning on about stickers then the rest of the content is just going to be you copying what Stacey and the other no-hoper Insta-twats say or do anyway as you haven’t an original thought in that empty little noggin of yours anyway! If he’s lucky though she might let Lee add his contribution to her scribblings; perhaps she could give him some paper and crayons and he could do her a natty little picture or some colouring in? It be nice to recognise all his help and support as chief banana carrier and all… 😉🤭😆

• Haha
Oh have you written a book Jemma? Well you’ve kept that quiet haven’t you, you should have mentioned it… 🙄

I cannot think of anything I’d rather read less and it has the added downfall of bolstering her already inflated ego as she drops ‘my book’ this and ‘oh that’s mentioned in the book’ that, into conversation at every possible opportunity. 😖

Bore off Jemma; we don’t need to know your supposed expertise, opinion or recommendations about anything and let’s face it, if it’s not you droning on about stickers then the rest of the content is just going to be you copying what Stacey and the other no-hoper Insta-twats say or do anyway as you haven’t an original thought in that empty little noggin of yours anyway! If he’s lucky though she might let Lee add his contribution to her scribblings; perhaps she could give him some paper and crayons and he could do her a natty little picture or some colouring in? It be nice to recognise all his help and support as chief banana carrier and all… 😉🤭😆
I think I would rather read my washing machines manual

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve heard that bus timetables can be quite interesting too, well when compared with ‘how to stick a sticker’ condensed into a mere 7500 words, anything becomes more appealing… 😳🤭😆
not to give her ideas… but do you think it’ll have stickers in it so you can practise sticking stickers, that feels like a tongue twister….

practice sticking stickers in skany sisters sticker book down by the sea shore

Reactions: 1
‘So feel free to copy this template…’

What?! FFS Jemma it’s a calendar page for the month of February, it’s hardly a special template that you’ve created yourself, unless you’re now laying claim to being the creator of the Gregorian Calendar?! Actually saying that, given her ego and her elevated opinion of herself I wouldn’t put it past her! 😳😖

Arrogant twit. 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has to write wash and curl hair on a calendar? 🤮
I thought she had curly hair anyway!

She's trying so hard to become an influencer it's painful to watch, but she is SO unappealing it will be impossible. She just doesn't have the personality for it. Plus, forcing her kids to perform and pose is just wrong and makes her more unappealing that she already is!

ETA: Now she's trying to be a baker! But isn't she going skiing in half-term? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
‘So feel free to copy this template…’

What?! FFS Jemma it’s a calendar page for the month of February, it’s hardly a special template that you’ve created yourself, unless you’re now laying claim to being the creator of the Gregorian Calendar?! Actually saying that, given her ego and her elevated opinion of herself I wouldn’t put it past her! 😳😖

Arrogant twit. 🤭😆
shes just googled feb calender and copied it from there as on the second pic you can see the owners name in the bottom right hand side… in the first pic she had covered it up…

• Haha
shes just googled feb calender and copied it from there as on the second pic you can see the owners name in the bottom right hand side… in the first pic she had covered it up…
It’s also clearly an American calendar as it says the 20th is presidents day.

• Haha
I thought she had curly hair anyway!

She's trying so hard to become an influencer it's painful to watch, but she is SO unappealing it will be impossible. She just doesn't have the personality for it. Plus, forcing her kids to perform and pose is just wrong and makes her more unappealing that she already is!

ETA: Now she's trying to be a baker! But isn't she going skiing in half-term? :rolleyes:
I thought the same about skiing but then I remembered; they’re not going skiing in actual half term as I’m guessing it cost much less to just take the kids out of school and go in term time. If I remember rightly there was some snide message along the lines of ‘don’t judge me they're my kids’. 🙄

Education, smeducation eh Jemma? What do they need school for anyway, they’re only going to come and work for you in the Sticker Factory and we all know you only need to be barely literate and not bother with any of the frivolous niceties of spelling, punctuation and grammar! 🤭😆

Reactions: 2
Watching her baking.. no thanks. I bet she’s the type to lick the spoon and put it back in the mixture.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh dear. Things are clearly not good. Not only has she been spending a lot of time away from the factory floor, she is only giving herself a 7 day turnaround on the nasty valentine's stickers.

She is so bad at reels, the constant pause to click her fingers to beyond annoying. Doesn't she know tap to tidy is sooooo 2020?!

Who gives a tit about mrs hinch's book anyway? She didn't write anything, she just put her name on it!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.