Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
Looks like a universal day so bath and body works after universal could well happen

I suspect they haven't renewed their disney annual pass and that's why they aren't going as they don't want to pay for normal tickets

Reactions: 1

greeneggmagic

They've said before that they've lost their confidence in vlogging over lockdown,I hope they find it again. No one is perfect but they are like the anti disney vlogger, nome of the over the top antics you usually get
Didn’t they sell merch not that long ago? No vlogs in 2021. Bit of a middle finger to the people who paid for their merch and they vanished though. Maybe it paid for the cruise

lalalandinmyhead

Interesting seeing them kick off over disney yesterday. Disney giving money to anti gay companies or something. Do they not understand how Florida works? Very narrow minded and hilarious. Considering they support anti businesses all the time like chic fil a and Cracker Barrel.

I do think they love drama. Never post about anything that doesn’t support them and their believes. What about other things in the world? Kicking off over disney giving a bit of money to a person who is anti gay, I think they need to take a step back and look at the world right now.

Mark81

VIP Member
Pretty sure Rich is 33. 34 at most. I remember his 30th birthday.
Yeah I do and it feels like a few years ago so I was feeling mid 30s. I swear they've spoken about lukes 40th but who knows tbh. Either way, 30s or 40s they don't look the best for their age and it is down to lifestyle sadly

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't actually think they've ever actually done the full mug cupboard/collection tour. Promise every year but at best you get highlights from the kitchen 🤣

They still seem obsessed being outside. I don't know how they're going to handle disney in September when they don't appear to have got passed being able to be in crowds again
They will struggle. Especially on the plane, I went in Jan and despite the mask rules, still came back with Covid!

Can I ask what plane food does that other food doesn’t? I don’t know much about the condition and why flying brings it on. I can see rich eats bbq ribs, ice cream, tonnes of coffee drinks, chicken tenders and fries. Does airline food have something added that you can’t eat? I would have thought some good greens and maybe some grilled chicken would be good to eat

SpillTheTeaPlz

Yeah their story makes zero sense. They are mad that vaccination is required, yet the first thing they say is safety is their number one priority.

I can see why Rich was fully entirled to a pass before, don’t think anyone had a problem with that, and how the new leave and return to the queue system may not work for him but if Disney are applying their own rules properly, he won’t get a pass any more and even if he did, he would not be able to add the rest of his family so for the trip in Autumn, they wouldn’t all be able to use it. I was just wondering how they would manage without it and I am sure it will be a very different trip to one with a pass.
I think what I didn't put in my last post, was how I feel Disney will still be able to be flexible, and if you can be knowledgable about your condition and how the other options they provide don't work for you, they'd still give you DAS. They're not asking for proof, so I feel people will just be saying they have Autism from May

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Tbh I don't actually disagree with them a lot of the time they complain. Like with their Orlando airport rant on last years trip. Having travelled with older parents, the new terminal was not ready and I'd have been annoyed too. But with them it's their tone a lot of the time rather than the complaint itself
I recall them demanding a meeting with British Airways and the airport at the time.
Voice a genuine grievance by all means but know your freakig place. They are such divas.

ririanne

I think mr Ian and david are very lovely but their vlogs are quite dull. I like their personality but I don’t think vlogging is very interesting for them. They don’t show much or do much.

Hard to tell from just one photo, would need a full body shot to be sure. But I wouldn't be surprised when they seem to gravitate towards food everywhere they go

They usually put in a few onsite nights to get that, or are they mad enough to buy it?!
I thought they usually did one night at the more expensive hotels which would give them 2 days of express passes. But is that not usually when they are already doing Disney?! Since they are not doing that they will just go using AP and ride what they can.

Mark81

VIP Member
I think they should just stick to vlogging their holidays, they work 9-5 jobs, and only like to watch their home vlogs if they go anywhere. I don't need to see them at home, showing their cats in every vlog. Would love to see videos of them comparing the different parks they've been to, they just need to go to Hong Kong, what park has the best version of rides, give me Q&A videos, do's and don'ts at parks. I'm happy to watch their sit down videos, with different topics. Their knowledge of Disney is pretty good (Rich just needs to stop repeating Luke, and have different opinions). Nothing wrong with just vlogging holidays, being at home sometimes just isn't interesting. Saying that though I do love Mr David and Mr Ian, maybe they have a bit more personality to carry those type of vlogs.
I always find it strange when people say that, I think its luke that repeats rich

Mark81

VIP Member
Hmmm I'm less sure tbh. I think if they were coming back they would have by now. They'll be demonetised at somepoint if they haven't already.

I think they're too scared to say it outright so they don't lose the insta followers they do have.

Diskit

They posted a story on Instagram a few days ago pretty much telling people to stop asking them about going to Disney because they won’t travel until it’s “safe”. If they are waiting around for Americans to get vaccinated in Florida they will be waiting forever. Florida is Trump country and the majority in that state are anti vax nut jobs.
According to the data, Florida is 50% vaccinated which is on par with the national average. The states in between Texas and Florida and above Florida are less than that. I think the old retirees are getting vaccinated regardless of a Trump. My young adult children have lots of friends who aren’t getting vaccinated I guess because they feel invincible. They’ve also been the most reckless. But my state is over 70% vaxxed so that makes me feel a little bit better.

Mutley98

VIP Member
They are a lot younger than they look and their “vibe” Their travel style is definitely more like an older couple which throws people off but mostly it’s their diet/lifestyle I think.
I’ve only recently found them and I like their vlogs they are informative. So think the lodge guys are trying to be like them but failing miserably