Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nostoneunturned

The girls at the shelter said they will look after him … when we got him another lady had expressed interest so hopefully she can handle him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Because she is under no obligation to do so, and it tells a better story.

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story?
Is it not easier to tell the truth while telling the story? It sure should not make a difference to the story if it the real bill was shown, would it? And in the meantime it will not raise any questions as to why the truth wasn't being offered in the first place. So why the hustle of showing a different offer? Maybe as mentioned above because it is a higher price than what was actually paid?

emm

VIP Member
Going into the video all I could think was: "Who TF paints a kayak?" But I have to be honest, it actually looks really nice. K herself is still ridiculous tho, and the video is weird. #endofdispatchfromflavellland
I agree it looks nice but it is just the kind of thing someone who has no other responsibilties has the time for. I couldn't believe how many patreons she has

• Wow

Jerry

VIP Member
“Religious melodrama...once a year”

Wow ! Some gall in a Catholic country whose culture she professes to cherish.

Personally, I would rather see a Rothko abstract expressionist painting than the ones she is gushing over in this video.

• Wow

Alessandro

Chatty Member
a lot of her female friends seem to have random rich male "friends", it is pretty weird imo (if true) . Side not for the italians in the group is it normal to say someone "le manca la poesia"? maybe my friends were alwys just uncultured but it seems kind of overexagerated
@emm I’ve never heard any of my friends speak of a girl in this manner 🤔She mangles thé language anyway with her mix of English dotted with Italian words.

At this point, Kylie really is just part of an obnoxious strand of stranieri living on the fringes of Roman society where they are not taken seriously yet believe themselves to be supping (gratis) at the table of wealth and privelege.

As @Antonio has pointed out, she was essentially a loner on the hunt for whatever she could get, even if that meant she was often tossed aside, regardless of the constant refrain that all Italian men fell at her feet ready to propose, seconds after meeting her...😅

Kylie at her most self-involved and unappealing:

‘My skin is golden brown; my bank account is triste; my telefono is full of beautiful messages from an Italian boy who loves me; my future is uncertain; my heart is full...’

Last edited:
  • Sick

Denise0211

VIP Member
I’m watching out of boredom. Her demeaned is so odd, she spends most of the time talking to camera looking at the floor, she doesn’t seem happy and I am finding the dynamic between them increasingly strained, at one point she asks him when they got the kyack, he says last year (or something, I was hardly paying attention) and she asks no what mese? as if anyone (him included cares). It is so funny hearing the conversation between her and her dad, he has a very strong australian accent, obviously totally different from hers.
She is still claiming that garden party they had was her church wedding :rolleyes:
You piqued my interest so I FF through. Why she is wearing a flowey and floral dress to present this work is beyond me. As you mentioned she seems awkward overall. And who cares when they bought the kayak...pre covid or whenever.

I wish she would pick ONE language (Eng would make most sense given her subs) and stick to it. Sometimes both in direct translation, sometimes Eng, sometimes in Italian, like this video. It's annoying.

Agree the difference in accents between her and her dad is striking.

• Heart

Jerry

VIP Member
1626258120719.jpeg

Guess who’s paying for it, Mareike, people like you; not KyLIE and certainly not Potato.

1626258309885.jpeg

Time to get a life, Introverted ?

• Haha
I honestly found it a bit boring. I’m sorry to say but there was not much for the viewer except the shots of the village, which of course are beautiful. However creatively speaking there wasn’t much there, she even says that the filming is a copy style of movies from the 50’s. Yet if I just play a movie from that era I’d get much more out of it because there will be dialogue, a plot, something more than just still shots. And I’ve been finding this to be a theme lately, her content is just wrapping itself a lot more around her personal life and the whole problem is that her personal life isn’t enough to keep the interest alive for weeks upon end. She started out as more of an explorer, showing different cities, countries and people even if with a lot of lip pouting and hip shaking, there was something else too. I get that her life is just different now but these latest videos come off the same, empty somehow. I don’t know l, that’s how I feel at least. They are still shot beautifully but a filmmaker is more than someone who knows where to place a camera and what colour matching to apply.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Good to know I am not the only one confused and annoyed by the rental car quote! In the video, being so tiny, I thought it was a screenshot of their final bill. When someone asked yesterday if the enlarged screenshot was correct and I then saw July-Aug...😐 These are times I wish I weren't filtered out. I'd love to ask her why not show the real bill? An email or paper recipt had to be around somewhere? Or why not be clear the quote was an example?

emm

VIP Member
She even said there are no interviews and conversations in it, so it will probably be flirty shots, staring at the camera, extreme close ups of Guido’s face for some ‘balance’ and aerials to make it look more professional. 🙄 Which is all sad because those small interviews and conversations were some of the more interesting things about her channel. Now it’s her, her body, her face, her thoughts, it’s all her… and it gets annoyingly boring at some point.
and some shots of her dancing, inevitably focussing on her midriff

• Haha
I haven't been able to watch more than 2 minutes. Guido...again. And it seems like she is doing the immediate translation again as well, which I find time wasting and irritating. Just pick a language and then put the subtitles, Kylie.
I am sorry but I find Guido as boring as...an accountant 😳

• Haha

nostoneunturned

View attachment 677141

One glass already filled with sparkling water before the other one is filled with wine.
View attachment 677142

So weird that she felt the need to tell us that the greengrocer, who gives her free basil and parsely, is female. It can only be that she wants to avoid being accused of flirting for foglie with men.
View attachment 677150
And this she mentioned 2 times , because club me over the head again I’m not quite pulverised like a chicken fillet yet …

• Haha

Felicitas

Dear all, I have been following your discussions of art, Italy, travel and culture with great interest and have decided to join! I, too, am a refugee from the Kylie Klogs and could not believe I was the only one who thought her pretensions and view of Italy were often preposterous. Thank-you for the collegiate tone of the debates and the insights into the real K!

emm

VIP Member
This dog was very hot on the train so his owner was holding him up to the window . The train was intensely crowded going from Austria back to Italy after a 40 km bike ride on the busiest day of the Summer …It was 2019 pre pandemic 😷 riding through the countryside with Italian alps on one side and chocolate box perfect Austria on the other.

The cat is the new cat we have , Champ , short for Champagne.. he’s a bit of a bossy .. ankle ambush type .. he’s a rescue, from a deceased estate, 3 years old. I am trying to keep him as an indoor cat .. a new thing in our lives after losing our last fluffy to cat flu at the start of the pandemic … ( I’m still looking for a dog but everyone has put blue chip prices on dogs once $ 400 dogs are now $2000+😱

View attachment 640240
the expression on the gorgeous cat reminds me of the equivalent of when as children we would bang our cutlery impatiently on the table as we waited for dinner :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

trinacria

I love the columns analogy for the balance and proportion of clothing to a frame! Has anyone else heard of the work of David Kibbe and his theories about how to achieve visual balance and proportion by considering the lines formed by each person’s unique bone structure and flesh? For anyone interested, here’s one of the more helpful discussions of his theory:

https://theconceptwardrobe.com/kibbe-body-types/an-introduction-to-the-kibbe-body-types

Many people eventually align their wardrobes with these principles through trial and error, but I appreciated learning this the easier way because I also (like @PlinyinTorquay mentioned) tend to buy things that I like aesthetically rather than necessarily what flatters!

Bringing this back to Kylie, I strongly suspect she is a Soft Natural, as this corresponds to a broader bone structure with some fleshiness. She seems to have figured out how to dress for her type, as most of what she wears is Soft Natural lines and it does look quite harmonious on her. The times when she does not wear her lines (the tight black evening dress and slicked-back hair from that luxury event several years ago comes to mind), her attire looks quite separate from her and is less flattering, IMO.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Parsley 0,05€ ! And she got some free basil thrown in! Lol.

I finally watched the end when we all got ready for Guido. He's in deep, now! I really hate how babyish she sounds around him. Nearly 40 and speaking like that on camera🙈 tee hee! But now he sounds like that as well.

And to add to the comments about how haggard she looked, her hands give her away every time. For as feminine she likes to come across, she has some rough worker's mitts there.

The comments under the video are archaic and arse kissing as usual.

• Haha