Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to roasted cheesecake; is that like rotisserie cheesecake or barbecue cheesecake ?

Or is it like the Greek saganaki, prepared in a frying pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She aged herself in this video!! She says she’s been doing this for 20 years, and since the claim is she’s 29’ she started when she was 9????😆😆😆 Oh Kylie, I guess it’s hard keeping track of all the lies spoon-fed to ignorant, adoring fans.
her talking about "networkring" with other youtubers as if it is beneath her is funny, she is one of the few youtubers I have seen who have no other friends in the industry, in any area of work having friends in the same sector is a totally normal thing as you have lots in common, often similar work patterns etc. The fact that she never seems to attend events etc with other youtubers is pretty telling about how she is to be around imo

her talking about "networkring" with other youtubers as if it is beneath her is funny, she is one of the few youtubers I have seen who have no other friends in the industry, in any area of work having friends in the same sector is a totally normal thing as you have lots in common, often similar work patterns etc. The fact that she never seems to attend events etc with other youtubers is pretty telling about how she is to be around imo
Yeah, I imagine she feels nobody is up to par with her filming and "work ethic."🙄 She comes across as a control freak to me.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I imagine she feels nobody is up to par with her filming and "work ethic."🙄 She comes across as a control freak to me.
What makes you think she’s a control freak ?

Could it be her steely eyed look ? Could it be that she can not tolerate criticism or comment in the least ? That she blocks any comment that is not fawning and adulatory ? That she comes into this forum to lurk and comment incognito ? That she uses product placement without transparency ? That she fakes knowledge when she is “an empty drum” ? That she presents herself as poor when she is anything but ? That she interrupts her potatoman when she is done using him for a video clip ? That she does not abide humour of any kind ? That she fakes a wedding for the purpose of patron funding ? That she flaunts Covid rules ? That she roasts cheesecake ?

1628256092980.jpeg

• Haha
I FF through the cheesecake video. I know how to make cheesecake so, nothing really new.

Full shot of the Bompani brand fridge...

There appeared to be 2 women cackling at the end without faces shown, and I heard Guido's voice.

Her hair was distracting to me, in that she seemed to have a 1940s do' but I don't know why it annoyed me. Apart from her bare midriff she looked like an old lady. Lol

Next week most likely another recipe video, or so she said. 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
I FF through the cheesecake video. I know how to make cheesecake so, nothing really new.

There appeared to be 2 women cackling at the end without faces shown, and I heard Guido's voice.

Her hair was distracting to me, in that she seemed to have a 1940s do' but I don't know why it annoyed me. Apart from her bare midriff she looked like an old lady. Lol

I did the same, the shot of her biting her fingers and gazing into the oven :rolleyes: I feel bad for her fans that give her stuff, they seem very lonely. Imagine having what is effectively a family heirloom in that apron and none of your children wanting to keep it?
Also did anyone think the voices of those other women sounded like older women? I bet they were just some of their older neighbours/family friends of guido's rather than "girlfriends"

Yes! @emm I thought maybe one was even his mother. The one who mixed a few words of Eng in. 😂 Anyway yeah, seemed like older women.

Reactions: 1
Yes! @emm I thought maybe one was even his mother. The one who mixed a few words of Eng in. 😂 Anyway yeah, seemed like older women.
Also what annoyed me was her saying about being golosa and having a big portion when she has clearly indicated in other videos that she is very careful about what she eats

• Haha
Poor KyLIE, has she ever heard of a blender for crushing cookies into crumbs instead of a plastic bag, a coffee maker and tea towel or bashing it with a can ?!

Boring.

Did I hear right ? Next week she’s outfitting a sea kayak with Sicilian tiles to circumnavigate an island ?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Did I hear right ? Next week she’s outfitting a sea kayak with Sicilian tiles to circumnavigate an island ?!!
You mean she’s not going to hand stencil the tiles herself ?!

Looking forward to the seafaring event as the tile laden kayak launches into the clear blue waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea, only to lurch and disappear from the weight !

Surely, I heard wrong !!

• Haha
My comment on YT about wanting a travel video..."poof", gone.

Sorry it's there, not the video but her pre announcement to the video

Reactions: 2
While we're waiting for this week's video, I found the following short article in The Art Newspaper interesting:

How beautiful! Surely it is a statement and an imaginary way to treat a construction scaffolding. Thank you for sharing and also for your detailed and personal response to Jerry asking about the times you funded Kylie. I’m really sorry for your loss. You seem like a gentle soul and I can imagine the pain you went through. I also lost someone very close to me at a young age and know the feeling. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My comment on YT about wanting a travel video..."poof", gone.

Sorry it's there, not the video but her pre announcement to the video
Haha yeah I still saw it a few hours ago while scrolling those comments. It was one of the few without the heart from Kylie. I'm sure you're devastated!😂 I had hoped she would have responded saying something about the non-series or some travel video to come.

• Haha
While we're waiting for this week's video, I found the following short article in The Art Newspaper interesting:

I recall the Palazzo Farnese being featured in one of my art history classes on the Renaissance. I believe the gallery is of particular significance; I will have to refresh my memory and, hopefully, visit.

Agree with you about her hair. It seems like it was a half-hearted attempt. If she had any girlfriends, they could help her avoid these kind of faux pas, but alas, she has none. Everyone is too envious of her to want to be her friend🙄

Why does everything have to be sensual???🤢
Shes says she touches food as sensual way to cook. I don’t want to eat anything she makes 🤮🤮🤮

Why does everything have to be sensual???🤢
Shes says she touches food as sensual way to cook. I don’t want to eat anything she makes 🤮🤮🤮
She’s a video cook. You can see how tentative she is in every aspect of cooking, whether breaking an egg, squeezing a lemon, zesting the peel, mixing(did you see all the sugar she used !).

It’s like someone doing it for the first time.

Another phoney display of an art where she is just a beginner but wants us to believe that she is an expert.

Why does she have to pretend she’s something she’s obviously not.

Her two friends ? Why show just their hands ? They come across as props.

The fly running across the working surface added immensely to the content.

What strikes me about this week’s vlog (autocorrect keeps changing it to ‘clog’ which seems appropriate for this recipe😅) is how self-conscious KyLie still is, even after years of filming herself.

Along with the fake British accent she puts on, it always makes watching her rather uncomfortable. It’s never particularly relaxing watching her do anything because she is just so uptight.

She seems to be trying to channel Nigella Lawson and her way of home cooking and failing dismally.

Apart from K’s narcissism (and the Patreon’s purloined purse😬) I wonder why she even persists doing these flogs, vlogs, clogs? I have never got the impression she has ever actually enjoyed making them.

Perhaps the reams of fatuous self-congratulatory comments are what feeds the narcisistic vacuum inside of her? 🤔

@Denise0211 @emm agree the ‘girlfriends’ are her mother and G’s mother with Guido and her Dad in the background, weird just filming their hands. And so there we have another Ky Lie...

She’s obviously trying to gee up the Patreons by streaming their names at the end again while flashing her diamond rings in every shot of her cooking🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What strikes me about this week’s vlog (autocorrect keeps changing it to ‘clog’ which seems appropriate for this recipe😅) is how self-conscious KyLie still is, even after years of filming herself.

Along with the fake British accent she puts on, it always makes watching her rather uncomfortable. It’s never particularly relaxing watching her do anything because she is just so uptight.

She seems to be trying to channel Nigella Lawson and her way of home cooking and failing dismally.

Apart from K’s narcissism (and the Patreon’s purloined purse😬) I wonder why she even persists doing these flogs, vlogs, clogs? I have never got the impression she has ever actually enjoyed making them.

Perhaps the reams of fatuous self-congratulatory comments are what feeds the narcisistic vacuum inside of her? 🤔

@Denise0211 @emm agree the ‘girlfriends’ are her mother and G’s mother with Guido and her Dad in the background, weird just filming their hands. And so there we have another Ky Lie...

She’s obviously trying to gee up the Patreons by streaming their names at the end again while flashing her diamond rings in every shot of her cooking🙄
Perceptive comments. She, herself, commented that she was self conscious while she was mixing with her hands and was quite flustered, didn’t know where to turn.

I thought it odd, as well, that she felt the need to measure everything, when, she admitted, she normally cooks without regard to measures. It seemed useless to me when she weighed the cookie crumbs and then just put into each tin an amount she saw to be appropriate by eye, which is how I thought one WOULD do it.

It seems she suffers from her pretense to perfection, superiority and expertise where it doesn’t actually exist.

She has the technical ability to operate the cameras, drones and computers, but if there is no internal narrative, she’s filming a vacuum.

That’s where I see the discomfort; for her AND for us.

Last edited: