Kylie Flavell #14 Every time Kylie videos herself spouting tosh, she loses even more Patreon dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An interesting comment on IG by Kahlil4998 who seems to have the measure of her.

View attachment 2217274
K's Patreons must be waking up and smelling the coffee @Uncle Maniac et al.:

Kahlil4998 do you read here? It is bizarre that Kylie represents herself as a broke girl singleton travel vlogger on her Patreon page, and has been conjectured here that K might figure that "if it ain't broke don't fix it". However:

K's
Patreon
Numbers
are
going
down
monthly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just squeeze this in after watching 4 mins of Kylie Flavell's flaunting & flouncing in HER VERY OWN POOL - her dream come true and probably lusted after more than Guido, posing & diving with her sister into the perfect blue - no messy Guido or baby to spoil the image - but used as props for her 'paarffect Tuscan dream ' come true. Seems old school somehow like those stylized tourist posters of the '50's? 60's? She really is stuck in a time warp like her cinematic filming & clothes, just because she did that uni film course way back and never progressed beyond it. Neo realism it ain't though.
Thread title? Dunno..From constipation to...??
We're certainly back into the familiar rut of cutting up the tomatoes, onions..melons. etc -are these shots archived under Summer fill-ins together with the weeds passed off as salads?
Btw didn't she hate all the swimming pools they saw bc they were blue? Snarky comments hid her envy more likely..

Reactions: 7
Just squeeze this in after watching 4 mins of Kylie Flavell's flaunting & flouncing in HER VERY OWN POOL - her dream come true and probably lusted after more than Guido, posing & diving with her sister into the perfect blue - no messy Guido or baby to spoil the image - but used as props for her 'paarffect Tuscan dream ' come true. Seems old school somehow like those stylized tourist posters of the '50's? 60's? She really is stuck in a time warp like her cinematic filming & clothes, just because she did that uni film course way back and never progressed beyond it. Neo realism it ain't though.
Thread title? Dunno..From constipation to...??
We're certainly back into the familiar rut of cutting up the tomatoes, onions..melons. etc -are these shots archived under Summer fill-ins together with the weeds passed off as salads?
Btw didn't she hate all the swimming pools they saw bc they were blue? Snarky comments hid her envy more likely..
Offering up this snippet from earlier in this thread for title inspiration.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Scusi il dusturbo"... she needs to work on her vowel sounds
The "Dusturbo" 😂

I highly doubt the Italians she "listens to/overhears" are complaining about tourists misusing the polite form. More like complaining about ones who just act like complete oafs. Lol. Her fans are going to eat this up, though.

@Osservatrice
'The feature length selfies this fraud puts out' ... Ha, a pithy comment that says it all. Gets my vote. Does it need tidying up at the end?
'
---
New slog? Is it Friday? She's really messing with my week.
---
PS. E tu Jerry, dove sei, now we are finally turning the page?

Last edited:
"Scusi il dusturbo"... she needs to work on her vowel sounds
I know!!!!!! I hate the occasional "parsta" instead of pasta. and my sister's a 'narturopath' instead of naturopath. It's not consistent either so definitely an affectation.

And, yes, "These feature-length selfies ..." sums up her work perfectly. 👏. Do you have any inspired thoughts @Alessandro ?

9EC96EEA-B9D9-4089-AE0C-502268027004.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think it needs something more ... perhaps @Alessandro can perfect it.
@Osservatrice @emm @Denise0211 @Spirit of place @LucyHoneychurch @Michael From Mountains

Okay here are a couple to kick us off😅: Kylie Flavell #15 (can't believe we've made it this far on so much dross!)

1. "Every feature-length selfie Kylie puts out, is full of her midriff and her fake pout."

2. "Kylie's massive new pool makes every Patreon look like a deluded fool."

3. "Her story of baby poo in the bath was a new low on Kylie's declining career path."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
@Osservatrice @emm @Denise0211 @Spirit of place @LucyHoneychurch @Michael From Mountains

Okay here are a couple to kick us off😅: Kylie Flavell #15 (can't believe we've made it this far on so much dross!)

1. "Each feature length selfie Kylie puts out is full of her midriff and her fake pout."

3. "Her story of baby poo in the bath was a new low on Kylie's declining career path."
Thank you @Alessandro for giving us all a good laugh! All three are excellent, however
gets to the Patreon point! ☕

Reactions: 9

1. "Every feature-length selfie Kylie puts out, is full of her midriff and her fake pout."

I like #2 best🤣

• Haha
They're all really funny but #2 hits the spot for me as well. Thank you @Alessandro 🙏 🤣

p.s. #3 gave me a laugh over my first coffee of the day though ... I'm sure even Shakespeare couldn't have come up with a monostich with 'baby poo in the bath' in it 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
God her content is SO dull, does she actually never leave pencilpine Manor anymore
Can we leave you to start the new thread again @emm? Thank-you 😊
It looks like the vote is #2

Kylie Flavell #15 Kylie's massive new pool makes every Patreon look like a deluded fool.