Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alessandro

Chatty Member
22F37E73-6783-4B54-8EB7-08011C08AC07.jpeg

I couldn't sit through KyLie pontificating on Valentine's Day and recommending her own slogs on "heartbreak" etc while she sits smugly by the fire in her kitchen🙄The housewifely Fifties style dress and "dancing" at the start with the Winter Midriff (love that!) on show was another one for the Pantheon of the Cringeworthy🎉🎉🎉
F6EE47A8-668C-4B47-BB1B-4085D957C245.jpeg

The weird super close-up of her highly filtered and carefully-lit face with shiny lipgloss - mid-recipe - made no sense except as a kind of reference back to Party KyLie and that she's still "got it"
for her disgruntled male stans fed up with the "mommy" flogs🫣
D8365A23-DE90-4D9D-9317-8D50247CF81D.jpeg

Watching Greedo snaffle down another cake after the incredibly dull recipe, as he ponders what to drink with it, was another low, along with her hysterical giggles as he contemplates a second batch of gooey chocolate pudding for Valentine's day😴
B4A9C651-B24D-4058-95A4-9472886EAE19.jpeg

KyLie's Patreon numbers are still dropping (down to the mid 500s now) and she has gone all out to try and think up another sob story as to why on earth anyone would give money to someone who makes lazy home videos with lots of filler shots of "her" villa and land and possessions, lovingly lingered over ad infinitum😵

Its pretty rich claiming she is "struggling to work and look after a baby" while she has live-in help from her parents, a wealthy husband and his family plus homes in Florence and the holiday country place (she pretends is home). And her "work" as she spends hours setting up flattering angles to film herself and then editing herself talking endlessly about herself....What a joke and it makes a mockery of any new mother who really is struggling and working to survive🤥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Alessandro

Chatty Member
IMG_0329.jpeg

Well she got the latest flog up just before midnight on Sunday🙄 And was it worth waiting for? No🧐 KyLie didn't post a flog last week, because she had guests staying for her birthday, so she cooked 24/7🥱 Plus more shots of that interminable bathroom reno, this time waxing those "cheap" untreated terracotta tiles (but not with tractor oil this time🫣). KyLie says she can't get local plumbers because they are "unreliable" or too busy, so they are importing them from Florence. But the plumbing is still not done!
IMG_0331.jpeg
@Michael From Mountains for the rest nothing "juicy for the Patreons" - more boring recipes and endless Pencil pine panoramas. KyLie claims you should donate because she can devote 100% of her time to creating her "20 minutes" of "pure enjoyment" for us every week instead of having a sponsor🤥
IMG_0326.jpeg
This is for you @Jerry 🫣☝ KyLie claims she has had festivities for four days but we are shown none of it except the dull (again interminable, endless cooking) preparation, Greedo picking artichokes with his vest and old hat and staged pictures of them en famille😴 By the way, just so we are clear, KyLie made sure to note that all of "her" friends staying were Italians😵💫
IMG_0336.jpeg

---
I'm still betting on "lots of updates now completed, I just wanted it to be perfect!"

She posted those random IG stories the other day of her "coo coo-ing" the baby along pencil pine lane. Evidently she wasn't working. 😂
IMG_0337.jpeg

Instead of all the brilliant excuses everyone came up with for not putting up a new slog, the most ludicrous is that KyLie was baking a Barbie cake😅 @Denise0211 @VeeJayBee @aLieParallel 😱
IMG_0339.jpeg

And the finished masterwork🧐🫣😅
IMG_0340.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Jerry

VIP Member
She starved the baby in the womb to keep herself slim, the baby is born with digestive problems, she’s now on another diet and the baby’s only source of nourishment is still her. Now she’s a guru on exercise, the most exercise she does is rolling out the mat. Sits on the mat with her cell phone. Trashes Gdoo by saying his method of motivation is to watch the fat roll over his belt; then offers that as a viable alternative, worthy of consideration. What’s more insufferable than insufferable; insufferably insufferable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Denise0211

VIP Member
Interesting. Lots of talk about her stalker and danger....also, I wonder what she means around 15.30? @arwensgal1975 Hmmmm🤔 Lol. Guido was hardly mentioned...Again, even an afterthought about being sick after baby G, her parents and sister. Lol.

She goes on and on about a podcast and then mentions "overnight Instagram gurus." I want to know if she means people like her pal Patrick Drake? 🙄 That's his new thing.

She made Guido explain the "restaurant" will be available to rent but without the restaurant lol. So basically a villa. I'm sure her fans will bombard them with offers, despite it having no heat, so it can only be used from April to Sept. 🙄

Lol!!!! Womp womp.

IMG_20230122_013540.jpg

Sorry to bomb the posts! Tell us you're US American without telling us you're American. Lol.

IMG_20230122_020503.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Alessandro

Chatty Member
IMG_0513.jpeg

@Spirit of place and @Denise0211 you will both particularly love this slog of KyLie basically saying how marvellous she is starting with an interminable montage of her "best of" shots of herself and Greedo🙄 Plus endless video of the pool being filled up (at what cost $$$$?!) and then the endless boasting about how she paid for the pool with strange filters on her face (she said it took three goes to set it all up) hasn't slept for six months, does all the feeds herself, how a "friend from London" said she had renovated MM with such "good taste and soul" etc etc etc😵
IMG_0521.jpeg

And again about how she was solely responsible for building the pool, always so modest: "I said to Guido, I'll pay for it, do a second job for a year, work for other clients [let's call call BS on this, it was all from the Patreon Purse] do YouTube AND I WAS PLANNING A WEDDING!!! Now I look back on it, was I insane to take ALL that on."😵
IMG_0530.jpeg

Finally the much-vaunted🤥very utilitarian pool with its carpark concrete block paving and desert surroundings. More interminable drone shots of it being filled up🥱
IMG_0534.jpeg

The last section devoted to an incredibly dull discussion of which sun lounges to buy😴 And how they "can't afford" wrought iron which would be her dream😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Alessandro

Chatty Member
@Alessandro Um, yes ...what kind of friends does Guido have? If anything I find Italians are usually more invested in honoring meetings with friends, at least compared to Anglo culture. As you noted, maybe it's Kylie and her cooking they're avoiding. 🤭

Did she really say her parents have Visa issues? 🤥😆 Her mother does have an EU passport! Lol. I wonder if her mother never declared any residency, and so Pa was left dangling without any permesso for spouse of an EU citizen. But even that doesn't make much sense, because he's clearly stayed more than 90 days.
Yeah she did say they have visa issues @Denise0211 🧐You can skip to the end of the slog as KyLie tells the sob story as the list of Patreons scroll across the screen🙄 I don't understand it as Ma and Pa have been there for months, longer than the 90 day stay as you say, and the mother presumably has a Greek passport (do you remember KyLie mentioning it? Maybe when she was whinging about how difficult it was for her to get one, eight years and counting if I recall!).

Its weird all those comments of hers saying Greedo's friends and hers in Rome don't bother turning up even though she's prepared a meal. His "friends" could be the same sort of wealthy playboy, care-for-nobody types she liked to hang out with in Roma...it doesn't show much discernment on their part🙈

Although I can imagine her surrounded by lemon tarts and chocolate puddings in the empty dungeon with no guests there to eat her days of work, except Greedo🫣

She watches him as he gourmandises on the lone cakes, saying through gritted teeth: "Amore, you're not exercising two hours a day like me, and you're drinking alcohol, you should stop and go for a long run and I'll make you a spinach and banana smoothie when you get back."😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Alessandro

Chatty Member
IMG_9510.jpeg

This is apparently the "clear skin and eyes" you get with KyLie's "clean eating" and cutting out sugar🙄 The weird filter and bright lighting play more of a part, rather than her Puritan diet....
IMG_9508.jpeg

Another no-effort slog she's thrown together when she and Greedo made a Sunday arvo visit to MM, after spending all week in Florence🤓

But yes @moronglace she makes herself a martyr as she says she does "all" of the parenting duties and throws Greedo under the bus. The flog is like watching a very boring home movie of someone doing their morning exercises. Oh sorry it IS a very boring home movie of KyLie doing her morning exercises🫣😬

• Haha
@nostoneunturned @VeeJayBee et al:

Some of KyLie's acolytes agree...

@Jazzy LOLS! Tell us how you really feel! :LOL:

zaCc-lKxsomLoT_DVRbp986b=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

jazzy
2 days ago
In America, women would bitch slap anyone that laments and moans about having to "work" (in this case, record what they're eating anyway) a couple of hours per week while raising one baby, not having to pay a mortgage/rent, having a partner-his mom and dad as well as her parents to help them out! What is this called?! Donna pigra! Even in Italy, if all the Italian women would watch your channel, it would get shut down from all the backlash and merda thrown at you!
RFQF8qV2GL1mDE0yK4Q6niDeXlxh0JFSBCk=w24-h24-c-k-nd.png

zaCc-lKxsomLoT_DVRbp986b=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

jazzy
2 days ago
"Exhausted" kyliar who "does not have a waking moment to herself" and moans and laments about having a baby (her choice btw and while paying zero rent!) just got caught deleting youtube messages again! Now we know why she only posts once a month and still expects patrons to pay her for nothing extra. Lazy AF and spends all her time curating her social media! Pathetic!

• Haha
  • Wow

Alessandro

Chatty Member
The Sri Lankan comment was so random, especially as she has never mentioned it before (presumably this was ages ago as since she has left Australia her relationships have been pretty well documented?)
Yeah I thought the same @emm🧐 It certainly wasn't in Positano, Rome or Barcelona! Maybe the longest romance she's had was in high school and it was the Sri Lankan - long before she met and fell in love with her own image reflected back to her via the camera😅

• Haha
  • Sad

moronglace

Chatty Member
Kylie needs to stop with her half up/half down hair style that ages her. She looks like a fundamentalist Mormon wife of Warren Jeffs.
IMG_2359.jpeg

---
She’s so obsessed with breast feeding
---
LMAO not her talking about bathing with GF and him shitting in the bath
---
The WHOLE village is obsessed with GF… just like how he was supposed to be studied by scientists
---
Happy Mother’s Day from Kylie, the Ultimate Martyr Mother of Magliano Manor

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Alessandro

Chatty Member
IMG_0105.jpeg

I lost patience trying to make it to the end of KyLie's last flog (and a slog it truly was)🙄A no show again this week, and she said at the end of this one, proudly, that people "should subscribe" to her channel because she is so "erratic" about when she posts, as the Patreon names slowly go past😬

But this slogs's random "Italian" lesson is too difficult for the beginner (asking about how to cook a recipe when she's also explaining the basics of how to buy something🤥) and too scattered for the more advanced student.

It just seems another very lazy way for her to sit there and pontificate without leaving MM during their weekend popover.
IMG_0112.jpeg

KyLie really, really loves the sound of her own (nasal) voice and staring at herself on camera🫣 The suburban cashmere rose cardigan and low décolletage seem very carefully staged, as she does the hair flip.

Also very staged (and irritating) were the constant "Amoooooreees" to Greedo as he hung about in the background with his Aussie Akubra hat like an unpaid extra, desperate to have more screen time🧐😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

Denise0211

VIP Member
I’m catching a lot of negative comments, but they’re mostly recent so they’ve yet to be deleted. Some people are praising them for how they communicate as a couple, and others are saying that either Gooweedoo is mansplaining or that Kylie talks over him.
This one is great lol.

IMG_20230515_214207.jpg

• Heart

aLieParallel

Iron fence: 6000 euro
teaching a one year old to swim unsupervised: free

Guido Ghezzi Galli Tassi, accountant extraordinaire

• Haha
  • Sad

Denise0211

VIP Member
@Jerry You will just love her plan to make a language learning video on "How to Become Fluent." But if it's like most of what she says, it will probably never get filmed anyway.

Last comment of the night...she notes her "travel series" did poorly in views compared to her vlogs at home. I notice a lot of comments saying they agree, travel doesn't interest them, she does. Of course. They're her "well curated" 🙄 busybody voyeurs who prefer mundane recipes and shots of a garden to anything remotely foreign to them. I'll add that her series was pretty boring anyway and lacked depth, not to mention she's a crap interviewer.

Reactions: 11

Mkm

her coy photos show a baby that does not appear to be 5 months old
First thing I thought when I saw the baby.

Love how she can spout out "turn the granary into a gym" like we all have spare granaries at hand. Also, I don't care how unlikely it is, lifting those weights and having a baby that close to you is an unnecessary risk Thankfully she was doing it all for show and I doubt she does it in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11