Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerry

VIP Member
I got half of a response:

Reading time with Strawberrymom replied: "Arwen Gail I wasn’t joking… (and I’m a mom who’s given birth to 8 children, I also happen to midwife for all our farm animals) I just think it’s insane that a woman in labor would

Then I could read the rest....LOL! Will she have an update for us today?
Has anyone ever told her that the earth is overpopulated ? Guess she’s following the direction of 2,000 years ago, to multiply. Exponentially !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am really curious that these people have found tattle, why would they be looking for gossip about Kylie if they love her so much? And don't even get me started on the poster detailing her whole life story, total madness
So true @emm. A while ago you posted how many people have read this forum, could you possibly at some point do an update on numbers for us? Thank you!

Oh yes, how could I forget that bizarre meeting that went from breakfast to lunch to afternoon tea with no one ever seen and no results 😅
@emm
LOLS!
Wasn't that the meeting with Shawn Hudson, the Canadian investor guy/ Patreon KyLie was in business with, who now has his own clothing line?

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Here's another gem of a comment and my response. Her fans are dumb af.

w23ixvzd6JQBjbYPw2fek4X4=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pamela W
6 hours ago
It’s time we return to nature. A woman can deliver a baby without a hospital. Let’s develop our own systems of support without big pharma who sets the protocols. They want “green” living except for healthcare. It’s only then that natural and green suddenly becomes dangerous. You learned one of the first lessons of being a new mother…Trust your instincts to protect your baby. BRAVO! What an inspiration to young woman everywhere!
emoji_u1f331.png

suBYkUdj2geVvUs33V230haw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Arwen Gail
1 second ago
Give me a break? Return to nature?? Are you on drugs?? Pamela lay off the crazy sweetie. Kylie didn't listen to the doctors and fasted four days before hand. Who the hell does that? She has only herself to blame. Return to nature, spare us your bs.

emm

VIP Member
so.. unbelievably with nothing happening at pesto manor, we are approaching a new thread, any title suggestions?

Jerry

VIP Member
I’m still waiting to see an indication of a baby, other than a quick glimpse of a back of a head and a baby sound that could easily be edited in. Also a cursory reference to a baby below the frame of the video.

We were shown Greedo holding what looked like a baby, but, I don’t think you’re supposed to hold your hand over the baby’s face, as he does, are you ?

1668302455988.jpeg

• Haha

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
She may just be giving birth you know. I find it potentially ironic that the most honest thing she has ever done regarding posting something online is actually not posting at all. 🤔
Nah she loves the attention, Guids or her family could have done an update.

• Haha
Yeah @Jerry et al, it goes to show how awful she must be to work with as well as lacking real talent beyond piloting a drone.
Where has KyLie flown her drone?

Oh No! DJI Mavic drones have issues!:

Critics of DJI warn the drone maker may be channelling reams of sensitive data to Chinese intelligence agencies
on everything from critical infrastructure like bridges and dams to personal information such as heart rates and facial recognition.Dec 20, 2021

Popular Chinese-Made Drone Is Found to Have Security Weakness
Researchers found a potential vulnerability in an app that helps power the drones, highlighting U.S. officials’ concerns that Beijing could get access to information about Americans.

Cybersecurity researchers revealed on Thursday a newfound vulnerability in an app that controls the world’s most popular consumer drones, threatening to intensify the growing tensions between China and the United States.

In two reports, the researchers contended that an app on Google’s Android operating system that powers drones made by China-based Da Jiang Innovations, or DJI, collects large amounts of personal information that could be exploited by the Beijing government. Hundreds of thousands of customers across the world use the app to pilot their rotor-powered, camera-mounted aircraft.

The security research firms that documented it, Synacktiv, based in France, and GRIMM, located outside Washington, found that the app not only collected information from phones but that DJI can also update it without Google reviewing the changes before they are passed on to consumers. That could violate Google’s Android developer terms of service.

Last edited:
  • Haha

trinacria

I missed the videos with the green smoothies, so no idea if they’re the same recipe as Shannon’s “sugar-free and fruit-free” green smoothie from apparently 8 years ago. If they are this same receipe, did she give Shannon credit?

D5F1E3BD-AA1F-4DFB-B293-265122400C5B.jpeg
EDC66AC3-63FF-4EBB-80AB-AB05B5902D36.jpeg
87910DEA-21BD-4578-AE60-A5CDC7DC1C9B.jpeg

Mkm

Is it sad that I’m currently waiting at the airport to pick up my fiancé as he arrives from Italy and I have been waiting for us to watch A Love Parallel together?
We are big fans of MST3K/Rifftrax and he’s a screenwriter so we can’t wait to tear it apart.
I don't understand, 'a love parallel' was her bonkbuster wasn't it? So she wants to watch her own work with someone and 'tear it apart' as in laugh at it?????

Where is this quote from?

Clingy much, If true 🖐 👧 🖐

Did she actually say gramophone?! Does she mean a record player? A turntable? Who since the 1940s, calls it a gramophone? :rolleyes:
Sabrina! In 1954... LOLS! In a film, a real film, now on Youtube!
Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 7.45.33 AM (3).png

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 7.45.24 AM (3).png

Linus Larrabee: [after Sabrina puts a romantic record on the phonograph] Sabrina.

Sabrina Fairchild: Yes?

Linus Larrabee: Do you mind if we turn this off?

Sabrina Fairchild: Why?

Linus Larrabee: [pained] Because.

Sabrina Fairchild: Don't you like it?

Linus Larrabee: I used to like it.

Sabrina Fairchild: [taking the record off] Certain songs bring back certain memories to me, too. Did you love her?

Linus Larrabee: I'd rather not talk about it.

Sabrina Fairchild: I'm sorry.

Linus Larrabee: That's all right.

Moving on.

Did KyLie say they listened to Frank Sinatra singing Christmas songs on the gramophone?
Our Hoboken Crooner?
This guy?
1670245522361.png

KyLie's Inspo? LOLS!

Last edited:
  • Haha