Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Exactly. Something doesn’t add up. If she couldn’t sit up at all, and she was allowed only one visitor per day, and the nurses were SO MEAN that they wouldn’t help a choking baby, then who took that video?
@trinacria et al.:
Exactly. How could KyLiar have been so weak that she "couldn't raise the baby above her head to burp him" and yet hefted her heavy heavy camera to take the video of Guidlejuice? LOLS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Denise0211

VIP Member
I was confused reading @moronglace and @Mkm 's comments....oh, so another video! I went to look and see it's 5 years old?! Lol.

Agree with both of you (I only skimmed the first minute and ending so far.) No introduction, no information on how they know each other, obviously not worthy of an original upload and...no UPDATE. 🤯

I'll have to go check to see if Lulu is around somewhere lol.

FullyMarianna

She has travelled all around the world in the last decades but didn't have all the vaccines. She got a vaccine against whooping cough while pregnant? Isn't this a mandatory vaccine in Australia?

Denise0211

VIP Member
My goodness, does she not have enough imagination to call her slog anything other than Renovating a Ruin; even at Christmastime ?
Hoping for views and subs since some people love that crap. Too bad it hasn't worked the past couple of months. 🫢

Jerry

VIP Member
She doesn’t want to eat. She didn’t eat for the baby, to stay slim. She fasted while still in hospital to get back her shape. No sugar, no gluten, no coffee, no wine, no dairy; those are just for Greedo. The baby is likely malnourished and skinny(except by comparison, it’s “big head”). She should have fed the baby for 9 months. She thought first of herself. Now she’s feeding the baby every hour to get him up to weight. Only then will she show him. And her midriff again.