Kylie Flavell #13 Kylie's made the villa a total wreck and is still relying on the Patreon cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here we are, somehow with another new thread despite her increasingly dull content! Thanks again for the title @Alessandro and for the other suggestions from other people too (sorry I cannot remember exactly who made them, but all were great as per) Also sorry to @Alessandro but I had to make the spelling of cheque British :ROFLMAO:
What has happened?
Kylie has admitted she isn't actually married
The house is still very much an (unrenovated) ruin
Her passive aggressive portrayal of Guido has increased
And what else? very little. As of now she is still pregnant as the most perfect pregnant woman and medical anomoly ever, who ,somehow, got pregnant despite not ovulating at the time. Probably because of her avoidance of "unhealthy" pineapple and abundance of water. Oh, and inevitably Guido is back on the wine.

What have I missed (a lot probably!)

Reactions: 13
She brought up the stalker(s) and that she didn't want MM to be a "tourist site" with people wandering up to their property. @Nicole A where are you, btw? 😅

Reactions: 8
1665778650449.png

1665778700487.png
Where’s the Linea Nigra, the dark line that runs down the front of the belly ? Did she forget to paint it on ? Where is the hospital bag, ready for when they rush to the delivery ward ? Why is she in Magliano, if the delivery is happening in Florence ? Are they going to drive two hours in the car ? Where is the baby seat, where are the bottles, nappies, pram, chair to breastfeed ? Bathroom, bedroom, kitchen ? Is the baby coming home naked; no clothes, blankets, nighties ? Or will they stop first at Greedo’s receptionist to pick up gifts ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the new thread and title @emm and @Alessandro sterling work 👏🏼. Prioritising the wrecking of the villa has been so much fun for Kylie beginning way back with the tractor oil on the floor tiles, builders dropped off like flies until Gweeds old man stepped in and presumably read the riot act from his bunker in Florence to all his employe minions and Gweeds to get back in line. Guido’s disposition has fluctuated from drunk🥴 to sulky ☹to surly 😠and by Kylie’s account downright 🤬stinky, no doubt the pressure from the family and from Kylie is immense but he dug his pit when he allowed Kylie too much rope.
His efforts at project management are weak and he has such little confidence in their ability to pay for the heating once the builders have left saw him buy a load of wood 🪵 for the subzero months ahead …nice one Guido.
Kylie in turn has trapped her cash/status purse for life by providing a male heir for the dynasty. Their relationship is a veneered with cliché to appease the American sycophant. Invited guests have left skid marks in the dirt after a day or so even the Kylies would be slaves folks buggared off to visit Shannon in Spain. The impending birth has allowed Kylie unprecedented self indulgence 🙄🙄 and she believes she should be able to bend all the rules in her favour in the Hosptal in Florence because COVID precautions don’t apply to the perfect medical miracle she is. The woman has no end to gall .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1651135

View attachment 1651140Where’s the Linea Nigra, the dark line that runs down the front of the belly ? Did she forget to paint it on ? Where is the hospital bag, ready for when they rush to the delivery ward ? Why is she in Magliano, if the delivery is happening in Florence ? Are they going to drive two hours in the car ? Where is the baby seat, where are the bottles, nappies, pram, chair to breastfeed ? Bathroom, bedroom, kitchen ? Is the baby coming home naked; no clothes, blankets, nighties ? Or will they stop first at Greedo’s receptionist to pick up gifts ?
Not every woman gets a linia negra or any stretchmarks for that matter. It's all dependant on how they carry. Kylie seems to have quite a long torso and her belly is still not massive although she's meant to be full term now. What I'm saying is, not every pregnancy is the same.

14AD3B44-681F-435A-8EA6-C22723ADB2B6.jpeg

2F7F292A-40F0-4379-B2DA-C60C5E7E7F3F.jpeg

KyLie has posted an incredibly self-indulgent and insufferable smugfest of a 2.38 minute flog just with a montage of different images showing her stroking her pregnant belly (plus another picture of the Madonna and child at the start🙄) shots from the not-zze and happier more "cinematic" times with Greedo before he discovered she was an unrelentingly demanding narcissist that has driven him to drink and what she has described (gaslighting, of course, her part in causing them) as his "meltdowns"....🤥🫣 KyLie has never been more narcissistically enamoured of herself than now🙈 What will happen when the baby gets most of the attention...will she implode?🤔
AF3F82B0-8FDC-4E51-AC4C-95EBCD07D2DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She seems to have doubled in size over two weeks; either she is delay posting or she received her new rubber tummy in time from Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Jerry I have a feeling she's been delay posting and the baby has been born. That way, she won't have a break as long as people assume and the money rolls in again.

What have I missed (a lot probably!)
Lest we forget she fessed up to what we all suspected, that she doesn't even live in MM.

Done so in a classic Kylie way by bending the truth and saying how they travel every seven to ten days. And why not? who would live on a construction site 🚧 if they didn't have to. Yet she still couldn't come out and say it like it is.

She is so good at twisting and distorting what she presnets and what we see, she could be a venetian glass blower.

Reactions: 10
1665823417129.png

Not sure how the latest flog (or last couple of year's worth of flogs) relates to KyLiar's stated Patreon mandate.
What does that word salad mean anyway?

"BELIEF

1.jpg

$1,000
PER MONTH
Join
This type of contribution motivates me to push harder than ever to make you proud, to show you how I can be a vessel for sharing positivity and light and hope. I read the emotional private emails from people who say they are positively affected by my work and they inspire to believe there can be no greater purpose for my creativity than bringing joy to people who need it; that hope in the form of little films should always be shared with the world for free. With this kind of financial funding, you remind me that numbers of followers or views on YouTube are not important, that some people like you out there understand and believe in my message and my ability to have a positive impact on the lives of strangers. Thank you with all my heart."

How many $1,000 per month subscribers are there who lack critical thinking skills and believe that drivel?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1651758
View attachment 1651752
KyLie has posted an incredibly self-indulgent and insufferable smugfest of a 2.38 minute flog just with a montage of different images showing her stroking her pregnant belly (plus another picture of the Madonna and child at the start🙄) shots from the not-zze and happier more "cinematic" times with Greedo before he discovered she was an unrelentingly demanding narcissist that has driven him to drink and what she has described (gaslighting, of course, her part in causing them) as his "meltdowns"....🤥🫣 KyLie has never been more narcissistically enamoured of herself than now🙈 What will happen when the baby gets most of the attention...will she implode?🤔
View attachment 1651755
Bruh, this constant use of religious imagery is just something else :LOL:
I don't even have to explain it, any normal person who isn't Kylie understands why this is so bonkers. What's next? Comparing herself to Isis with Horus?

She seems to have doubled in size over two weeks; either she is delay posting or she received her new rubber tummy in time from Amazon.
Jerry will see the bambino and still believe he is a warming-pan baby unless he gets to witness the birth himself :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bruh, this constant use of religious imagery is just something else :LOL:
I don't even have to explain it, any normal person who isn't Kylie understands why this is so bonkers. What's next? Comparing herself to Isis with Horus?

Jerry will see the bambino and still believe he is a warming-pan baby unless he gets to witness the birth himself :LOL:
I'm surprised her religious followers don't find it offensive, or maybe they do believe she is the second virgin Mary as obviously not being married she won't have had sex 😅

• Haha
View attachment 1651938
Not sure how the latest flog (or last couple of year's worth of flogs) relates to KyLiar's stated Patreon mandate.
What does that word salad mean anyway?

"BELIEF

View attachment 1651951
$1,000
PER MONTH
Join
This type of contribution motivates me to push harder than ever to make you proud, to show you how I can be a vessel for sharing positivity and light and hope. I read the emotional private emails from people who say they are positively affected by my work and they inspire to believe there can be no greater purpose for my creativity than bringing joy to people who need it; that hope in the form of little films should always be shared with the world for free. With this kind of financial funding, you remind me that numbers of followers or views on YouTube are not important, that some people like you out there understand and believe in my message and my ability to have a positive impact on the lives of strangers. Thank you with all my heart."

How many $1,000 per month subscribers are there who lack critical thinking skills and believe that drivel?
What sort of idiot donates $1,000 a month. She should be ashamed to even set up that level of e-begging.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Thanks @emm for putting us on the bumpy track for thread 13. Grrr, those shots of her bloated belly have followed us here (thanks @Alessandro & @Jerry ! :devilish: :devilish:) in her latest self-glorification. She knows her demographic though with droooling 700 comments, lots in Spanish (bought?) & one really weird that I don't want to get on my account or here on Tattler so check it out - Queen Alexandriana Resa Fane - the one she posted seemed far fetched so checked it out - 1 really rough Aussie voice in contrast with her supposed lifestyle and full of demon links & videos, the tube channel was shut down I gather.. what do you savvy lot think?

Re the recap @nostoneunturned has given a masterful description of the nothing that took place in the previous thread, fleshing it out beyond the pencil pines, rolling hills, Guido sulking, Guido drinking, Kylie showing various stages of midriff, flashes of ruined walls/floors/rubble...Fantastic value for $1,000 per month

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I would love to be in a financial position to be able to pay 1000 per month to possibly have a youtube video a week that everyone else gets at the same time regardless. You may as well just throw the money into the sea 😅

• Haha
Omg 😱I just watched the little me fest algorithmic pleaser, teaser. Kylie is on a another plane altogether, she really does not get how the baby will take alll her attention, she is away with the pixels . How many times do we need to see the stroking of the belly ? i feel a bit queasy now .ew.
Those happy times with Greedo a certainly long gone , those days when the wool was still pulled over his eyes . 🫣

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.