Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG guys did you see Kylie camps has a BOYFRIEND
Don’t miss the stories of
Bf bike riding
Bf drinking coffee
Me and bf hand holding
Bf holding kids hands
Bf tickling kids
Bf treating kids with kindness
Bf in my kitchen

and incase you missed it, she’s got a bf now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Waiting on the story of her holding fancy faces hand having Botox 💉

Oh and is she pregnant yet? I thought she would be by now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kylie on her latest podcast 🥴so one of her followers on her Close Friends list has asked a question about tips on how to deal with kids hitting and kicking. Kylie’s response: oh the boys are really placid and have NEVER kicked or hit eachother. Sorry, what? That’s a LIE. Have actually seen it first hand but you go on putting them and yourself on a pedestal, you perfect POS.

Then there’s the baiting. Apparently her and fancy face have been through something very personally challenging a few weeks ago, but won’t say what. Haha yeah ok, probs their first proper fight and him clutching to whatever freedom he has left and begging for his balls back. The dramatic pause for effect way she speaks is just pathetic 🙄and could she talk any s-l-o-w-e-r 🐌

And if that’s not enough, she’s creating a resource on how to survive separation. If that’s not the most hilarious thing I’ve heard, hahahaha duck me 🤣The witch hasn’t moved on to this day and yet is somehow qualified to offer advice on how to survive? I know how she’s survived, by creating a victim narrative and then trying to cash in on it. Ker-Ching 💰

Reactions: 7
He definitely looked a little fed-up in a couple of her stories over the weekend.

What could you possibly have gone through that's so awful while she's been posting away like nothing is wrong?
Maybe her desperation for Close Friends to take off hasn't worked out as well as she expected?
Maybe she had a miscarriage :rolleyes:
Maybe her sister posting a Fathers Day post with the other sister?
Maybe he expressed an interest in returning to fight (AKA Tom Brad unretiring)

Reactions: 2
I asked her about Kelle a little while ago. And she said Kelle broke up with her ages ago, said it hurt a lot at the time.
Also, she had a miscarriage she said it on stories. Not in as many words, but ‘a loss and not sure how to approach the boys’. So haven’t told the boys can’t tell followers was pretty much it.

Reactions: 1
She has been with the guy since February - 8 months! If she really has had a miscarriage she should be grateful! Having a baby with someone you are still getting to know is a terrible idea! Especially while there are 2 other little people whose feelings needs to be considered WAY MORE!!!!

Reactions: 7
Kylie on her latest podcast 🥴so one of her followers on her Close Friends list has asked a question about tips on how to deal with kids hitting and kicking. Kylie’s response: oh the boys are really placid and have NEVER kicked or hit eachother. Sorry, what? That’s a LIE. Have actually seen it first hand but you go on putting them and yourself on a pedestal, you perfect POS.

Then there’s the baiting. Apparently her and fancy face have been through something very personally challenging a few weeks ago, but won’t say what. Haha yeah ok, probs their first proper fight and him clutching to whatever freedom he has left and begging for his balls back. The dramatic pause for effect way she speaks is just pathetic 🙄and could she talk any s-l-o-w-e-r 🐌

And if that’s not enough, she’s creating a resource on how to survive separation. If that’s not the most hilarious thing I’ve heard, hahahaha duck me 🤣The witch hasn’t moved on to this day and yet is somehow qualified to offer advice on how to survive? I know how she’s survived, by creating a victim narrative and then trying to cash in on it. Ker-Ching 💰
What is the whole point of the close friends list anyway? It just leaves her main stories as ads (and 100 different shots of her boyfriend)

Reactions: 3
Close Friends List = targeted marketing but packaged up as Kylie Riley wanting to cOnNeCt 😏

we see you, Ky 🕵🏼‍♀️😉

Reactions: 5
I'm not on her close friends, I refuse to ask to be added lol.

She must have shared the talk of a loss there because I can't see it.

• Haha
What’s with the close friends? Why does she keep pushing it??
I wonder if Kelle got a partner and Kylie no longer was the center of attention so cracked it?

Reactions: 1
I didn't think Kelle had been with her partner all that long?

Kylie's recent post about partners going in different directions is interesting....and she's done a podcast on it? Is this leading into the next breakup?

I listened to the Close Friends podcast. I'm still so so shocked at how she has moved him in within 6 months. Because it just "feels right" making decisions because something feels right is totally fine when there is no one else affected, but when there are children involved its absolute crappy parenting. Making decisions without thinking about anyone else. So irresponsible. The way she has handled this relationship has changed my thoughts on her so so much. And yes they obviously had a miscarriage, and she dropped the little BF hook that her greatest fear is having another baby but then not having it with her all the time (IE if we have a baby together you can never breakup with me). I just can't believe all the fangirls saying how happy they are for her, no-one is questioning her absolute 180 behaviour.

There was also a question about how does Matt feel about Brendan spending more time with the boys than him - which she didn't answer, she just read it and and agreed and said yes Brendan does spend more time with them. Why mention it? It was such an obvious dig or guilt trip to Matt.

She's also saying she is going to cap Close Friends so if you don't get in now you'll miss out. I guess she is trying to drum up enthusiasm - maybe the take up hasn't been quite what she was hoping for.....

I’m calling it for what it is, she’s not over Matt and cannot handle that he moved on. The shade is just her spite in full swing. All she’s doing is trying so desperately to convince herself and followers that Brendon is the answer to all her prayers.

She’s got serious issues and hasn’t properly addressed these, instead she keeps forging ahead with her unsolicited advice and creating a facade that she’s doing so well. I don’t understand why anyone would be so keen to have a baby with someone new so early on. It’s as though she wants another child and marriage asap in order to feel validated or to prove how rock solid her and fancy face are 🤷🏼‍♀️
I still maintain anyone that who has to keep reiterating how great their partner is, recording their every move, tagging them left, right and centre, it points to everything to the contrary. You can tell by Brendon’s body language and expression of late that it’s getting old. How annoying having a phone in your face for the most inane, boring, everyday things 🥴

She’s just so utterly smothering and morphing into someone to suit the way Brendon is. For Christ sake, have your own identity and just pump the brakes on trying to create a great fairytale., which it is, nothing but a bloody story.

I don’t understand why anyone would be so keen to have a baby with someone new so early on.
I wonder this too! When I first left my ex I was a bit desperate to meet someone new and have a baby because I hated the thought of not having my kids around all the time - I wanted one with me all the time. But that was short term, and over time (and therapy) found acceptance in my situation.

When I met my current partner there was zero urgency for a baby. Still isn't.

She separated from Matt maybe a year after me so it's odd she still seems to be trying to prove something to him.

No one that is happy in their relationship needs to regularly, and publicly, shade their ex as much as she does.

How long has Matt been with his current partner? They live together I'm sure kylie has said

Reactions: 4
I wonder this too! When I first left my ex I was a bit desperate to meet someone new and have a baby because I hated the thought of not having my kids around all the time - I wanted one with me all the time. But that was short term, and over time (and therapy) found acceptance in my situation.

When I met my current partner there was zero urgency for a baby. Still isn't.

She separated from Matt maybe a year after me so it's odd she still seems to be trying to prove something to him.

No one that is happy in their relationship needs to regularly, and publicly, shade their ex as much as she does.

How long has Matt been with his current partner? They live together I'm sure kylie has said
Glad you got the help you needed. As for Kylie, having another child isn’t a solution to filling a void. She seems really messed up, but portrays herself as a person who’s got all the answers. She’s lost her mind with this new dude, that is abundantly clear.

Matt’s been with his partner for almost 3 years, so it’s a shame Kylie can’t just move on and stop with the continual public discussing of what was in her marriage. I’m sure she wouldn’t appreciate Matt doing the same. I do wonder what Brendon thinks of it. If I were him, I’d be asking if she is really over the divorce.

Oh my gosh, I am thrilled to have been directed here from Chompers’ page! Kylie having her own thread is so long overdue.
Anyone want to report her Novotel stories to adstandards? Mine always get rejected and I don’t know why.. I have screenshots if needed. Such a do-gooder right-fighter but can’t declare a partnership? FFS. Also loved all the juice on the divorce, all the woe is me about Matt being such a POS, after touting their perfect, sexed up marriage… well, it all makes sense now!

Reactions: 5
I agree. It's hard to watch. I think about the slow and steady approach I did with my kids and my partner. We're nearly 2 years in and he's only had them on his own twice. And for a few hours each time!

Filming all the interactions is the worst part. Those moments are private while her boys adjust to their new life. Instead she's broadcasting it to the whole bleeping world.

Her, Sophie G, and Cachia are all SO desperate to prove how great their life is. How they survived divorce and life is better for it. No normal person needs to prove how great their relationship is unless they are trying to convince themselves too....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.