Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine when she marries the new guy… Kylie Rylie
Haha interestingly the head has already mentioned this in one of her podcasts🤣
Reminds me of a teen that has a boyfriend for the first time and imagines their whole life mapped out complete with white picket fence and 2.3 kids. Wanker ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽Are her and Sophie ‘be kind, you never know what someone is going through’ Guidolin, the same person?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah they mentioned it on the podcast and he likes Kylie because she’s more mature than his last wife 😂
duck! His last wife must have been extremely immature if he thinks that. Kylie is so childish the way she behaves with the love bombing bullshit.

Reactions: 3
Haha interestingly the head has already mentioned this in one of her podcasts🤣
Reminds me of a teen that has a boyfriend for the first time and imagines their whole life mapped out complete with white picket fence and 2.3 kids. Wanker ✊🏽✊🏽✊🏽Are her and Sophie ‘be kind, you never know what someone is going through’ Guidolin, the same person?🤔
Is there a Sophie thread? I cannot stand her!

Reactions: 1
Cmon what’s the goss on this cheating business. I cannot stand this train wreck. What’s the go with her business? Never hear about it anymore. Not that she was ever qualified to dish out sleeping advice or advice to parents regarding babies and kids.
Her new guy is like a prawn. Keep the body throw out the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same! I really want the scoop on the marriage breakdown. She's always so cagey about it and I thought that was just because she didn't want to admit Matt left her. But now there might be more to it - I'd love to know the gossip.

She puts out such a squeaky clean image.

Reactions: 5
Same! I really want the scoop on the marriage breakdown. She's always so cagey about it and I thought that was just because she didn't want to admit Matt left her. But now there might be more to it - I'd love to know the gossip.

Yes I’m so interested too as her and Matt really laid it on think how great things were then boom divorced! I have heard through friends of friends she cheated on him and he caught them in the house they built before they moved in BUT that’s just the grapevine. I am desperate for more details and all the tea about why Matt left her and what his new partner is like

Reactions: 6
Cmon what’s the goss on this cheating business. I cannot stand this train wreck. What’s the go with her business? Never hear about it anymore. Not that she was ever qualified to dish out sleeping advice or advice to parents regarding babies and kids.
Her new guy is like a prawn. Keep the body throw out the head.
She’s got no idea how to run a business, besides, most people have realised it’s a scam. She makes her money out of podcasting now; out of her favourite topic, herself.
As for him, no thanks. Throw it in the bin. Got a face like the south end of a north bound camel and the body looks like a kid’s taken to it with a sharpie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to admit i thought I had it all worked out and she made it fairly obvious in her stories she was insinuating he cheated on her and I assumed as such and thought what a prick etc. clearly more to that story. Annoyed I was manipulated into believing it without her even directly saying it.

• Heart

This might give you and idea…this could potentially be her next poddie ep:

Infidelity Masterclass

Today’s podcast is a solo ep and a game changer close to my heart. We cover a range of topics including:

* how I casually slide into DM’s

*Using snapchat for keeping dick pics on the DL and my other go-to apps for finding ‘friends’ 👩🏼‍🤝👨🏻

*ways to tit in your own nest whilst your partner’s working nightshift and serving the community

*my top 5 tips how to maintain your secret when confronted

*how to have an affair with a married man with kids

*deny, deny, deny

*added bonus: creating content eluding your partner did the dirty to keep up your aesthetic🤸‍♀️

🫣You don’t want to miss this episode! Added bonus content limited to close friends only! 🤫DM me to be added to the list NOW!✨

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just wanna hold the ugly prick down and put some Botox in his face. He really has a face like a old boot doesn’t he. Perfect fit for that psycho witch.

Infidelity Masterclass

Today’s podcast is a solo ep and a game changer close to my heart. We cover a range of topics including:

*Using snapchat for keeping dick pics on the DL and my other go-to apps for finding ‘friends’ 👩🏼‍🤝👨🏻

*ways to tit in your own nest whilst your partner’s working nightshift and serving the community

*deny, deny, deny

*added bonus: creating content eluding your partner did the dirty to keep up your aesthetic🤸‍♀️

🫣You don’t want to miss this episode! Added bonus content limited to close friends only! 🤫DM me to be added to the list NOW!✨

You’re my favourite tattler’ so happy that this hag is finally being outed for who she really is!! Was it really the builder!?? 😨

Reactions: 8
I have to admit i thought I had it all worked out and she made it fairly obvious in her stories she was insinuating he cheated on her and I assumed as such and thought what a prick etc. clearly more to that story. Annoyed I was manipulated into believing it without her even directly saying it.
He’s not a prick, he’s a good person. I’m just really happy he’s found happiness in someone else.

I just wanna hold the ugly prick down and put some Botox in his face. He really has a face like a old boot doesn’t he. Perfect fit for that psycho witch.

No, definitely wasn’t the builder, he’s a decent bloke too.

You’re my favourite tattler’ so happy that this hag is finally being outed for who she really is!! Was it really the builder!?? 😨

Reactions: 7

It wasn't the builder.

Infidelity Masterclass

*deny, deny, deny

This doesn't surprise me at all. She may have her followers fooled but I feel she was all bullshit. The victim card she played was pathetic.

I hope her ex husband is happy. Karma will get her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.