Sophie Guidolin #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grab a coffee from your $10K coffee machine and pick up where we left off 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What an asshole referring to Nath as having a ‘fat’ leg then stupid giggling. Poor Nath, she comes and takes over with the family of the moment and is very much being in the moment by having her phone in everyones face filming 🧐

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand.. $10,000 coffee machine???!!! Doesn’t it depend on the quality of coffee? What a fucken waste!! Mine was $700 and my coffee’s are bleeping brilliant.

She has changed so much over the past year. Materialistic as they get.

What an asshole referring to Nath as having a ‘fat’ leg then stupid giggling. Poor Nath, she comes and takes over with the family of the moment and is very much being in the moment by having her phone in everyones face filming 🧐
needs to put the phone down pronto. She just can’t help bragging that her currentsick and ex dick are in the same room and they are so bleeeended!

Didn’t someone say Nath has a gf. Where is she?

Reactions: 5
wasn’t it a $16k coffee machine? Or was it $12k? It was definitely over $10k that I know for sure
Sorry to derail but can you guys tell me which coffee machines you have that are amazing? I’m looking at buying one but unfortunately I don’t have $16k in the bank to buy the one that Sophie recommend? 🤪

I’m sorry she forgot to get the girls cakes??! Could this women be any more useless???! I realise not every mother needs to make their kids cakes but for someone that’s bought out actual cook books and used to do so much cooking wouldn’t you think she would have made the girls cakes?? Also yeah nath has a “fat leg” ie a very serious infection! Staph infection are so serious and he would feel like absolute crap! No offer of her to take the kids for him for a week tho. She might upset “Pappi” and god knows we can’t have that 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
wasn’t it a $16k coffee machine? Or was it $12k? It was definitely over $10k that I know for sure
Sorry to derail but can you guys tell me which coffee machines you have that are amazing? I’m looking at buying one but unfortunately I don’t have $16k in the bank to buy the one that Sophie recommend? 🤪

I’m sorry she forgot to get the girls cakes??! Could this women be any more useless???! I realise not every mother needs to make their kids cakes but for someone that’s bought out actual cook books and used to do so much cooking wouldn’t you think she would have made the girls cakes?? Also yeah nath has a “fat leg” ie a very serious infection! Staph infection are so serious and he would feel like absolute crap! No offer of her to take the kids for him for a week tho. She might upset “Pappi” and god knows we can’t have that 🙄🙄🙄
i have a Nespresso Citiz. Under $300. Goodguys. Love the Colombia or Ethiopia pods.
Possibly will look at an automated one sometime but have had No issues with pods - cleaner and less work!

I don’t understand.. $10,000 coffee machine???!!! Doesn’t it depend on the quality of coffee? What a fucken waste!! Mine was $700 and my coffee’s are bleeping brilliant.

She has changed so much over the past year. Materialistic as they get.

needs to put the phone down pronto. She just can’t help bragging that her currentsick and ex dick are in the same room and they are so bleeeended!

Didn’t someone say Nath has a gf. Where is she?
staying the hell out of the crazy’s camera view if she’s smart!

Reactions: 2

I have a delonghi barista. Has an inbuilt tamp and milk frother. It’s not a 12-16k machine - $900 of a plebs money 🙋🏻‍♀️ But it’s really good .
also how the duck does she even admit to forgetting the girls cake yet has a 12k coffee machine ready for the dick . She is a scatterbrain. Has no bleeping idea how to act in social settings . Far cry from who she was 8 years ago . I’m sure the girls feel important knowing she forgot to order their cake .

Reactions: 9
I have a delonghi barista. Has an inbuilt tamp and milk frother. It’s not a 12-16k machine - $900 of a plebs money 🙋🏻‍♀️ But it’s really good .
also how the duck does she even admit to forgetting the girls cake yet has a 12k coffee machine ready for the dick . She is a scatterbrain. Has no bleeping idea how to act in social settings . Far cry from who she was 8 years ago . I’m sure the girls feel important knowing she forgot to order their cake .
And look at the flip on not wanting to give them heaps of presents to load them up with more 🤦🏼‍♀️
wonder where the eldest daughter is. I see the younger one is there

Reactions: 3
I have a Sunbeam Mini Barista and it was about $300 5 years ago and it's still going strong. I researched hard lol and it paid off ☕

Didn’t you see her exhausting day yesterday? She answered 6 whole questions from her Q&A, plugged The Bod and Lust, did some zoom calls and lay around in her activewear. How could she possibly plan TWO cakes around all of that?

• Haha

From memory, albeit not always the greatest, including the grinder it was about $13,000. The grinder doesn’t even self clean the mess it made in her video 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3

I have the breville barista express, they’re $750 and make excellent coffee. Just asked for gift vouchers at Xmas and birthdays one year and put them towards it.

Reactions: 5

I have a Delonghi Dinamica Plus.

Did anyone else notice in the awkward Timelapse she just posted that the twins both went straight to Nath? She tries to grab one of them but child refuses and stands next to her dad. Then Sophie leans over and puts her big head infront of Nath? It really is all about her isn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brady Bunch lol calm down you have 4 kids he has 2 (1 that wants to be seen with you). Stop acting like you’re some big crazy different family lol there’s nothing weird and unique about two older adults meeting and each having a few kids 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brady Bunch lol calm down you have 4 kids he has 2 (1 that wants to be seen with you). Stop acting like you’re some big crazy different family lol there’s nothing weird and unique about two older adults meeting and each having a few kids 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
And she forgets that mumma Brady was a full time parent 😂 no fluff n fluid floating in and out with the Brady bunch . She forces so much of her “excitement “ it’s obvious she is trying to convince herself it’s not awkward , that Nath can actually stand her and Papi actually likes her kids lol . Keep telling yourself that tit Sophie . There’s clearly a reason why you and your ride haven’t moved into a house that can accommodate your kids all under one roof full time .

Who called it in the last thread? 😂😂

View attachment 1542608
Think everyone called it , we know her bullshit by now lol . Happens weekly yet she has barely been in the country for it to be weekly . Also , Sophie if you were actually interested in your girls online games , it’s called Roblox 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she forgets that mumma Brady was a full time parent 😂 no fluff n fluid floating in and out with the Brady bunch . She forces so much of her “excitement “ it’s obvious she is trying to convince herself it’s not awkward , that Nath can actually stand her and Papi actually likes her kids lol . Keep telling yourself that tit Sophie . There’s clearly a reason why you and your ride haven’t moved into a house that can accommodate your kids all under one roof full time .

Think everyone called it , we know her bullshit by now lol . Happens weekly yet she has barely been in the country for it to be weekly . Also , Sophie if you were actually interested in your girls online games , it’s called Roblox 🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Road blocks 😳🤣

• Haha
Did anyone else notice in the awkward Timelapse she just posted that the twins both went straight to Nath? She tries to grab one of them but child refuses and stands next to her dad. Then Sophie leans over and puts her big head infront of Nath? It really is all about her isn’t it!
Ah yep! Did anyone else notice the missing oldest child?

Reactions: 4
Where is the oldest daughter? Paris? I see someone commented missing one with a wink and Sophie liked it. Hhhmmm. It’s interesting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.