Kylie Camps #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bali??? Why no photos. I suppose they're on sunroom.
She's so so so skinny.
And the new salon that she found? She raved about the last one in burleigh and why continue to go there for YEARS if you were so unhappy.
Must admit something looks so off with her, she used to be pretty. Maybe it's the cut or the black streak down the middle of her hair but somethings off

Reactions: 6
She use to be so pretty, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looked when she was with matt, now she's fucked her hair, her face looks fkd from excessive weight loss, she looks like old washed up influenza. Could easily pass as as late 40s.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her sister on OF? She mentioned it the other day on her stories saying they are in the “top 14%”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2719500You also weren’t taking appetite suppressing amphetamines for your “ADHD” back then either.. so, there’s that.
The thing that shits me the most (as someone in ED recovery) is if she’s half as bleeping smart and well read as she claims to be “studying counselling” why would she EVER go on a macro controlled eating plan / set alarms to eat in the first place…..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd love to know why her mum had them while she went to Bali and not Matt? Did they deliberately go on nights that he was unable to have them? She's really done a number on that relationship.

To quote the post above "if she's half as smart as she thinks she is" she's not!!!!. If she's genuinely studying counselling she should have learnt that damaging those primary relationships has life long attachment impacts.

It shits me so much that she has CBT in her bio. She is not CBT qualified. She did a bleeping certificate and most therapists do multiple years at uni before they consider themselves qualified is anything.

View attachment 2719500You also weren’t taking appetite suppressing amphetamines for your “ADHD” back then either.. so, there’s that.
Also, there is nothing wrong with looking that way. She’s a perfectly average weight. Could she tone up a bit? Sure. But girl knows her angles, so she’s on purpose made herself look as unflattering as she could, and she’s what? A size 10 tops? Maybe an 8? Is she seriously saying you aren’t worthy unless you are the size of a 10 year old and look like you could break?

Reactions: 3
Also, there is nothing wrong with looking that way. She’s a perfectly average weight. Could she tone up a bit? Sure. But girl knows her angles, so she’s on purpose made herself look as unflattering as she could, and she’s what? A size 10 tops? Maybe an 8? Is she seriously saying you aren’t worthy unless you are the size of a 10 year old and look like you could break?
Yes exactly! What’s so “wrong” with that “pre” body. I am twice that size and love my shape, should I be ashamed though instead?

Absolutely working the front-on, unflattering angle and sitting her shorts *just so, so that her teeny tiny bit of skin hangs over.

I just don’t know why they put it on social media… her daughter will have a phone soon I’m sure and imagine seeing that. Ugh. Not for me. And the fact they keep sharing it on their pages.

• Sad
I just don’t know why they put it on social media… her daughter will have a phone soon I’m sure and imagine seeing that. Ugh. Not for me. And the fact they keep sharing it on their pages.
I actually feel so bad for the kids - they have a right to privacy and this not being so public. The kids faces are known, I can tell what school they go to. It’s just a bit ick in that regard that other school fams will know and may affect potential friendships etc.

I dunno. Do you, live your kinks, make your cash how you will but it’s all a bit messy that her kids info and OF info is now all combined via Insta.

• Sad
I actually feel so bad for the kids - they have a right to privacy and this not being so public. The kids faces are known, I can tell what school they go to. It’s just a bit ick in that regard that other school fams will know and may affect potential friendships etc.

I dunno. Do you, live your kinks, make your cash how you will but it’s all a bit messy that her kids info and OF info is now all combined via Insta.
Totally agree!