Kylie Camps #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this also. If your genuinely happy in your new relationship you don't need to shade you ex constantly 🙄 she is incapable of saying something nice about Brendan without shading Matt.

After the reel today I wondered if Matt had remarried or something happened with his partner
The journey alone with all the drama with the kids would be enough. But she constantly alludes to how bad the relationship was etc. Matt is such a decent guy. She's so disingenuous and I think she used those kids as weapons in the divorce.

Reactions: 3
She's got nearly 90k IG followers and didn't even get 1000 signups for her May 10 thing. Last time I looked she didn't have many sunroom subscribers either.

She can't be making that much money from her podcast. She has to have another income stream somewhere. She's always so preachy and holier than though, she probably does have onlyfans or a sugar daddy. She acted so precious when she was talking about Mallory's onlyfans.

I bet Matt is paying her money or they have some arrangement and that's not considered child support in her mind.

Reactions: 4
She's got nearly 90k IG followers and didn't even get 1000 signups for her May 10 thing. Last time I looked she didn't have many sunroom subscribers either.

She can't be making that much money from her podcast. She has to have another income stream somewhere. She's always so preachy and holier than though, she probably does have onlyfans or a sugar daddy. She acted so precious when she was talking about Mallory's onlyfans.

I bet Matt is paying her money or they have some arrangement and that's not considered child support in her mind.
I was thinking the same thing. She can't be making enough to survive. Maybe the BF's bull riding is making some $$$ ☺

• Haha
It’s been awhile since I’ve listened to her stories. I knew she shared one son has ADHD, today she said he is autistic and spoke about some of his experiences.
I feel like she just drops these things in casually. And maybe they should be? Or maybe he does f want her sharing all about his life with a ton of online followers?
idk, seems icky to me. Especially since they’re getting older.

Reactions: 2
It’s been awhile since I’ve listened to her stories. I knew she shared one son has ADHD, today she said he is autistic and spoke about some of his experiences.
I feel like she just drops these things in casually. And maybe they should be? Or maybe he does f want her sharing all about his life with a ton of online followers?
idk, seems icky to me. Especially since they’re getting older.
I wonder if the one with ASD is also the "gay" one?
Funny that she has stopped showing their faces but shares absolutely everything about them? I'd rather my face be shown than the whole world told the ins and outs of my ASD and behavior etc.

Reactions: 5
Funny that she has stopped showing their faces but shares absolutely everything about them? I'd rather my face be shown than the whole world told the ins and outs of my ASD and behavior etc.
Yeh i don't get that if she wanted give them privacy she would stop over sharing about their asd, anxiety, every something happens that they do that is s slight inconvenience to her she always on stories telling everyone, those poor kids really don't have any privacy at all..

She said on the podcast they both have asd

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think 1 had ADHD and 1 ASD, or maybe both ASD? I haven't listened to much of her episodes on that and I'm absolutely not paying for her Sunroom 🤮

I feel like implying people can look like her by doing 3 10 minute workouts a week is very unhealthy. It's clear she's lost all the weight by not eating enough.
THIS! This has absolutely been eating me up. Also, amphetamines.
She had said countless times that this photo set is “not a before and after”… proceeds to use it as exactly that 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s just so predatory of her to insinuate this was achieved by 10 minute workouts and not the trinity of ADHD meds, starvation, and hours long self-punishment sessions in the garage.

Gross Kylie, do better.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She had said countless times that this photo set is “not a before and after”… proceeds to use it as exactly that 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s just so predatory of her to insinuate this was achieved by 10 minute workouts and not the trinity of ADHD meds, starvation, and hours long self-punishment sessions in the garage.

Gross Kylie, do better.
We've seen what she eats it's meals for ants and rabbits.. so yeh I'd be skinny too if i didn't eat but food is life, nor would i punish myself with exercise because that's just fkd up.

Reactions: 2

Gross Kylie, do better.
Silly me, meant to include this screenshot in my previous post.

Attachments

Watching her force herself to take microbites on camera to claim to be recovered from an eating disorder for the ‘gram was really something.
Yet she still looked so uncomfortable and somewhat displeased to be eating that sandwich,
please continue to convince us you have a good relationship with food.. 🙄

Reactions: 3