Kylie Camps #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't want to contribute to diet culture anymore, I won't be sharing day on a plate type content anymore"

Does she not realise that using her image to sell workouts is the same thing šŸ™„
---
This is the episode where she talks about regretting sharing diet culture stuff previously.

But when she can make money off it - no problems.
I noticed this as well. I wonder if she's scrambling to do a quick online PT course now so she can claim to be a PT to help endorse the workouts she's selling. Or put together a training program.

Reactions: 2
At least one of the boys went to their dads for a sleepover recently. She loved to talk about how they never wanted to go but now they seem to be going a bit - she doesn't want to share. But of course she shared a story of 1 of them with Brendan getting their ears pierced "with their best friend" :rolleyes:

Wonder what all those tears were about this morning.....She really wants to people to pay for what she's been offering for free for a long time, and coming up with all kinds of ways to justify it. Her podcast subscriptions must not be making enough money. Will be interesting to see if she really is as popular as she wants to be. I'm tempted to pay for 1 month lol and find out what she's sharing, but she's so boring and she talks so slowly, I'm not sure I could get through it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least one of the boys went to their dads for a sleepover recently. She loved to talk about how they never wanted to go but now they seem to be going a bit - she doesn't want to share. But of course she shared a story of 1 of them with Brendan getting their ears pierced "with their best friend" :rolleyes:

Wonder what all those tears were about this morning.....She really wants to people to pay for what she's been offering for free for a long time, and coming up with all kinds of ways to justify it. Her podcast subscriptions must not be making enough money. Will be interesting to see if she really is as popular as she wants to be. I'm tempted to pay for 1 month lol and find out what she's sharing, but she's so boring and she talks so slowly, I'm not sure I could get through it all.
She's tried just about every subscription method to get money she's so desperate, she's honeslty just a washed up typical influncers i couldn't imgine she have anything fun, or new or interesting to add to the conversation on sunroom.. just the same old boring tit.

She's tried just about every subscription method to get money she's so desperate, she's honeslty just a washed up typical influncers i couldn't imgine she have anything fun, or new or interesting to add to the conversation on sunroom.. just the same old boring tit.
Her forever playing the victim and how much of a dropkick her ex is. Babes, you've said it more than enough.

Reactions: 3
Her forever playing the victim and how much of a dropkick her ex is. Babes, you've said it more than enough.
The more she talks about it, the more she looks guilty, she cant let it go because she stuffed up their relationship and she's probably regret what she did šŸ’€šŸ’€ same ol same ol

You can pay Kylie for a body image pep talk šŸ™„ someone with zero qualifications and fairly unhealthy relationship with food and her body. Can't see anything wrong with that
I'm picking up my jaw off the floor.

The bleeping ego on this uneducated, unskilled, jobless whinger.

Reactions: 7

Kylie when the twins were born.. so happy to use gay mardi gras for content

Reactions: 1
Old body positive and anti fat phobic Kylie is really pushing the unhealthy body image tit again, money must be tight

Came here to say that. How it started (photo of her at maybe a size 10, and unflatteringly posed), vs how itā€™s going(video of her looking extra lean and doing weights.)
But itā€™s not about how you look, itā€™s how you feel. Plus sunroom me for a body positivity talkā€¦.

Reactions: 3
Latest Insta story desperately trying to convince people to sign up for Sunroom and pay the $4 a month for those workouts and voice notes. Trying to say that it's the way influencing will go and mean that influencers won't have to flog products anymore. Can't see that happening unless brands stop being willing to pay the big bucks. I think it's more that brands aren't wanting to work with her as she doesn't really do anything ? Just those lame cardio workouts and podcast about herself..

Loling is this about Matt?? Or am I forgetting about another Ex?? I remember she went away with Matt right before they split
---
Latest Insta story desperately trying to convince people to sign up for Sunroom and pay the $4 a month for those workouts and voice notes. Trying to say that it's the way influencing will go and mean that influencers won't have to flog products anymore. Can't see that happening unless brands stop being willing to pay the big bucks. I think it's more that brands aren't wanting to work with her as she doesn't really do anything ? Just those lame cardio workouts and podcast about herself..
Sunroom doesn't work on a Samsung or any Android so I don't know how it's the future. She just wants her tit to stop being screenshot because she's a fraud

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Loling is this about Matt?? Or am I forgetting about another Ex?? I remember she went away with Matt right before they split
---

Sunroom doesn't work on a Samsung or any Android so I don't know how it's the future. She just wants her tit to stop being screenshot because she's a fraud
Ohhh I wana see what this says too! This was with the ex-husband & something to do with a frog. This was right before they separated

Iā€™d say itā€™s because she doesnā€™t like that w eve call her out on her lies and inconsistencies and bull tit.

Has anyone been following her sister Mallory? I cannot cope with her and her boyfriend, they are so cringe !!! The sexual photos kill me šŸ¤£ and the teasing of the sex life that itā€™s ā€œso wildā€ super classy girl šŸ™„

also, there was an instagram story about him going to a massage place for a ā€œhappy endingā€ lol doesnā€™t sound like the sex life is off the chart if your manā€™s going down to the massage parlour babe šŸ˜…

• Haha
Has anyone been following her sister Mallory? I cannot cope with her and her boyfriend, they are so cringe !!! The sexual photos kill me šŸ¤£ and the teasing of the sex life that itā€™s ā€œso wildā€ super classy girl šŸ™„

also, there was an instagram story about him going to a massage place for a ā€œhappy endingā€ lol doesnā€™t sound like the sex life is off the chart if your manā€™s going down to the massage parlour babe šŸ˜…
Couldnā€™t agree more! I find their relationship really strange tbh. So much over share. Itā€™s bizarre.

What's her instagram name?