Kylie Camps #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So trash that Kylie puts out there that all you need (to be a malnourished twig) is a tiny set of hand weights... awful role model for young girls. Why doesn't she add in her disordered eating and ADHD meds we all know she's on!

Reactions: 3
I scribbled out the name and photo, but was this one of you?
Can’t believe she posted it-trying to do the call out but actually just letting other people realise what’s going on!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest post of the home workouts is screaming disordered lifestyle, it’s actually scary watching.

Reactions: 2
I listened to her latest anonymous questions podcast and it is so dull. I cannot empathise how boring it is. She waffles on for 18 minutes before they even get to a question, lots of her self important bragging, trying to make herself sound so evolved and better that her pleb listeners, and using her favourite words 'internalised misgony" trying to sound smart.

The fact that I don't like you has nothing to do with misogyny but ok 🙄

Anyway 50 minute podcast and she answered 3 questions. 1 about dating someone with tattoos, 1 about dating someone divorced, and 1 about how they split money.

Real riveting content.

Lots of her complaining about all the rude questions she got too. But the 3 she answered were pretty tame....

Honestly such a waste of everyone's time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I listened to her latest anonymous questions podcast and it is so dull. I cannot empathise how boring it is. She waffles on for 18 minutes before they even get to a question, lots of her self important bragging, trying to make herself sound so evolved and better that her pleb listeners, and using her favourite words 'internalised misgony" trying to sound smart.

Anyway 50 minute podcast and she answered 3 questions. 1 about dating someone with tattoos, 1 about dating someone divorced, and 1 about how they split money.

Real riveting content.

Lots of her complaining about all the rude questions she got too. But the 3 she answered were pretty tame....

1 about how they split money. - He doesn't have any, so it's really easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Real riveting content.

Didn't she say her 'team' would be going through the responses!?

She is such a wanker.

• Haha
Didn't she say her 'team' would be going through the responses!?

She is such a wanker.
Yeah I’m sure she said that they always get screened first so she doesn’t have to see the mean ones.
Then she also said, it’s surprising what people say when things are seemingly anonymous.
As if to imply that they weren’t actually anonymous or that she was going to have someone else read then pass on the questions and she wouldn’t know who wrote them.
I wasn’t sure if it was an anon question box or not but she made it sound like she could see who wrote in the qs. Like, who cares. If you don’t like them, don’t do it.

Reactions: 1
All stories with her partner detailing their sex life have disappeared and she has changed the name of the page and bio to her name, no mention of him anymore.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Indeed! And his personal profile is private now.
Probably still together but somethings going on with him so needs to restrict access? Let’s see what unfolds 🤩

Maybe he’s seen the light and realises what might be ok in private, should just stay that way. We don’t need to know! They said some family members were upset.
---
Another thought - maybe be he realised he is gay after his Tinder date? Or maybe he’s realises he’s absolutely not and he feels she bullied him into it. She said watching him was ‘different’. Maybe she’s not into him now that she’s watched him with another man. I mean, I’d feel super weird about it all. I can’t see how they don’t have some shame or guilt around this that is going to tear the whole thing down. I think the family having a problem with it would have been massive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just listening to the part 2 of the Q&A she is focusing on the weight comments and she said she hasn’t weighed herself since before she got with Brendon.. I call BS, being on ADHD meds they watch your weight

She only answered 2 questions in that episodes too. 5 questions lol. There's just so much self importance content with her 🙄

She also says in that one that before and after photos after different to day on plate content. Even though she did say on a previous podcast that day on plate content contributes to diet culture and that's why she's stopped. In this podcast she's stopped because diet plate is showing off what you eat. She only post before and afters because her eyes look happier. Sure Jan.

Shes obsessed with trying to show how smart she is. She's like that with every guest she has on. Tries to find a life scenario where she can show how what she does is the best and related to what they recommend. She really has nothing to offer.....

Reactions: 3
The level of self-importance is something else.

"I could never date a guy with that many tattoos" is that literally the rudest question you got. Seriously?!?! Sure I wouldn't go saying that to someone because I don't GAF who you date. But it's pretty inoffensive.

The DMs she's shared recently that are not anonymous are far ruder imo. Why doesn't she talk about that in a podcast. She managed to record almost 40 minutes of talk about her body in response to anonymous questions 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 1

"I could never date a guy with that many tattoos" is that literally the rudest question you got. Seriously?!?! Sure I wouldn't go saying that to someone because I don't GAF who you date. But it's pretty inoffensive.

The DMs she's shared recently that are not anonymous are far ruder imo. Why doesn't she talk about that in a podcast. She managed to record almost 40 minutes of talk about her body in response to anonymous questions 🙄
She’s trying so hard to sound smarter than her followers by confusing them with her big words she’s recently learnt.

Reactions: 6

At least one thing she said is correct. She really isn't that important. Get a job you fuckwit.

• Haha