Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I also wanted to add that I checked out Louis McClung’s IG and look at this:

IMG_3280.jpeg

On October 6, 2023, Louis posted that he had reached 1k subscribers. Now, less than 9 months later, he has 135k. At the rate he is going, he will likely surpass Kyle in just the next couple months, and probably blow him out of the water by the beginning of next year. Meanwhile, Kyle will just keep buying subscribers or do a livestream on some bench and BEG AND BEG for people to make multiple fake accounts just to get more subscribers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sunflower0

It’s hilarious to me that he refers to this as his job. And goes so far as to compare it to viewers’ jobs. Well then, let’s put his job in the same context as having a traditional job.

Most people have bosses at their jobs who evaluate their performance against a set of metrics and goals. When an employee isn’t meeting those expectations they’re put on a performance improvement plan with the expectation that they improve or face termination, or they’re just fired without the opportunity to improve. Standard stuff.

Kyle may think he doesn’t have a boss, but he does - the viewers. His success is directly tied to legitimate subscriber and views growth. His compensation is based on viewership, so one would think that if he wants to continue to earn money at his job he’d be focused on not losing his viewers.

Right now he’s been issued a performance improvement plan via the widespread criticism and huge drop in viewership. It’s a matter of time before he’s “fired” unless he addresses this criticism and makes a genuine effort to produce quality content.

Cavell1n0

He should have brought a gallon bayg to take the roast beef half to go. They could have enjoyed the leftovers in the hub while listening to the pianoist.
this is roast beef halfs. some people call it “corned beef hash,” but it is roast beef halfs. sorta like how some people call a giant breadstick a “baguette.”

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
It really does blow my mind how these people consider posting videos on YouTube and TikTok as “work”. It’s just not sustainable and we can already see with Kyle that he is getting sick of it and is running out of ideas. He’s 30 years old… and it’s been brought up many times as to whether or not he’s seriously going to want to continue doing this in his 40s and 50s and beyond. He’s already not aging well,
so his “looks”, which was one of the only things going for him, are fading fast. Once someone younger and better looking who puts out better content comes out, he’s toast. Besides, it’s not a guaranteed or stable job… anything could happen. Disney is always flirting with the idea of banning vloggers, there could be another pandemic that shuts down the parks for months, or his terrible behavior and rule breaking at the parks could get him banned. And then what? He’s got nothing to fall back on except some experience working at Target. And you can’t exactly “start” a career in your 30s… the best he could do is an entry level position somewhere and then he definitely couldn’t afford his lifestyle and the apartment house mortgage. That is even questionable because there’s no way Kyle has the intelligence, maturity, or professionalism for a real career. Is he going to make a sock puppet and go after his boss when he gets called out on making stupid mistakes all the time? Is his AS going to magically flare up when he has an important project due with a short deadline? Is he going to be able to get to work on time when he is up all night thirsting on Morgonn and seething on X?

If Kyle was smart, he would have focused on a real career and vlogged on the side as a hobby or passion project so he can have an outlet for his “art” and then any money he makes from it is a bonus. God knows his content is suffering immensely because he has to vlog daily to make ends meet, so putting out just a couple higher quality vlogs here and there would probably be much better than the shit he passes off as content now. But, of course, Kyle only thinks about what’s going on in the moment and has no backup plan because, in his words, just simply having a backup plan means that he has failed.

what these vloggers don't understand is that outside of the parks and the odd bit of travelling, there's not much else that they actually do. there is SO much rinse and repeat in everything they upload. They don't know how to expand their content since they don't do anything else.

Look at oar boy Kp who has tried to be a:

Lifestyle channel. Failed.
Golf channel. Failed.
Cruise channel. Failed.
Travel channel. Failed.
Realaturr channel. Failed.
Food channel. Failed.
Poker channel. Failed.
Cooking channel. Failed.
Gaming channel. Failed.
Lorcanna collecting channel. Failed.

He has no skills of interest and no ability to do anything but post poorly edited home videos of Disney with inaccurate details and information about the parks he goes to virtually every day of the year.

He pigeon holed his channel and his brand/image.

While he "could" spend the time at all the other Disney parks around the world, he hasn't and won't.

He doesn't have a backup plan because he refuses to put any effort into planning.

• Heart
Casey is a master at interior design; she should be hitting up flea markets and thrift stores to find chairs there! Get em for cheap and refinish them if needed.

Oh wait.

It took days to hang a few curtains and two hours to hang a towel bar. Months would be needed to sand and stain or paint a few chairs!
Do you know how hard it is to find beige chairs at flea markets?

• Haha

jdex

Bad news. Word is (from multiple people on X and in communication with Louis McClung) is that the threats from Alexa and bombardment of emails with those little videos have got to Louis. He allegedly has backed down and there won't be a part 2. Hopefully the original video stays up.
Good thing I downloaded the video in full!

• Heart

Squiggy74

VIP Member
OK I know at least one person who hung out at Bay Lake Tower during the described stay "three years ago" which was gifted by a DVC member. Total lie, he checked in and friends came over to hang out, then he went home later in the evening. Said something like the wi-fi wasn't good and basically wasn't interested in staying. Let one of the friends use the room, who was surprised and appreciative.

Like not actually staying at Shades of Green, after the kind family had paid for his room.

Image 6-30-24 at 9.28 AM.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
More and more Pallo stans are catching on: (from today's vlog comments... seems as though Farlexa and Dadx3 are not on the ball, letting comments like @chasetilden7987's stay up)

I love your stuff, but I always wondered with youtubers like you.... With constantly recording and editing your life, can you actually just enjoy the moment always being wrapped up in getting content? I hope you can!

@KylePalIo

5 hours ago

You get used to it. Also there’s more downtime then you think

@chasetilden7987
3 hours ago
@KylePalIo Probably more downtime because you split vlogs that have nothing in them lol
Kyle always goes out of his way to explain to his stans just how little free time he has due to how hard he works, unless you suggest that he doesn’t have time to enjoy the moment. Then he’ll go out of his way to explain that he’s got tons of downtime to do whatever he likes. God he’s desperate, he’s a man with an excuse for everything

• Haha
  • Heart

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I really don’t know why Kyle would think this was a good idea. Did he actually think that this would make us all of a sudden say “Oh WOW… we were ALL WRONG!! That person is DEFINITELY NOT KYLE!!” and that we would just completely stop talking about him and his sock puppets? He’s just making things even worse than they already are and just proving even more that he is Kyle. As APD loves to say: Dumb… JUST DUMB!! 😂

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Does it ever cross his mind that newer cars usually have remote start? Something his 15 year old Barbie-Beemer doesn't have. He can't figure out how the car is running and says that they must have left their keys in it too. A lot of people, including myself, will start up the car while walking back to cool it down.

010163.jpg

010164.jpg

010165.jpg

He's such a dumbass 🤦‍♂️

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The best advice I ever got when I was buying my first house is you don’t want to be house poor. You may qualify for a $750k house but that doesn’t mean you have to buy one for that much. I have a feeling ole junky Kyle is now learning what being house poor feels like. I bought my first house which was a small 2 bedroom in a pretty good neighborhood for a really good price and when I was ready to move, I bought a second bigger house and rented out the first, and so on. It’s given me a recurring income on top of what I earn from my career. Mind you I’ve always done my research on neighborhoods and school systems which has ensured actually very good renters. But this bozo did no research and way overpaid for a house bc he wanted to flex for his haters and now he can’t even afford Disney + and he’s splitting Netflix with his parents 🤣 Also, how embarrassing, there are two adults in that house which technically both have a job and they can’t afford Disney +.. why would you advertise that? Kyle literally gets more embarrassing by the minute. 😆
Also the fact that he refuses to buy dining room table chairs and turned it into some big 'chairs or no chairs' debate for his audience. Why would someone who claims to earn as much money as Kyle just want a dining room table without chairs? Meanwhile Casey admitted multiple times that she has the chairs all picked out and in her shopping cart but Kyle refuses to buy them.

Between that, having to cut Disney+ out of his budget, and announcing that he's taking a break from cruises/travels because of his "mental health" is all indicative that he's house poor and got in way over his head.

Last edited:
  • Heart

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the purpose of the entire “staycation”. They spent $800 to check-in, walk to a quick serve to eat it in a bar area, take a nap and then run home to upload a video? What an insane waste of money. I’m old and I totally get needing to take a nap. But if we were spending that much money to stay at a DVC resort for less than 24 hours, I wouldn’t be spending it sleeping the day away in bed and driving back and forth to home.

The situation with dinner was off. They planned to eat at steakhouse 71, then changed it to contempo cafe, then end up sitting at the bar at steakhouse 71. She clearly says in the video that she didn’t want to go there. Then after what I’m sure was off-camera pressure from Kyle, Casey says she wants to go there because she just remembered they serve french onion soup. While sitting at the bar, Kyle has to make a comment that it was Casey’s idea to go there. Then I didn’t see any french onion soup being served to her. …you know, the only reason she wanted to go there. She then apologized to the camera because she felt underdressed with her hat on, etc because they weren’t planning to go there. It was obvious the whole thing was manipulated by Kyle. Casey didn’t want to eat there, but he managed to get his way and then paints the picture that it was all her idea. He’s such an asshole. The girl is tired and has no interest in these stupid staycation Sundays.

• Sad