Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
Nope, he brought Jete. Oh and also filmed with his cellphone on the ride per usual. 🙄

I'm pretty sure Kyle doesn't get invites to their events.
Yeah, JoJo! Thanks for taking Jete - who appears to be a real friend to you. Congrats for not letting Pallo - who uses you only for views - bully you into taking him as your +1. Of course, it could be that Pallo didn't even know that you had an invite, and will be pissed as hell when he learns that (as usual) he was not invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

CrudeVille

And has to cancel Disney+

Isn't he Mr. Disney Kid who reports on all things Disney?

If he has to cut $9.99 from his budget to split Netflix with his parents then things must be bleak over at the Pallonesian.

I hope blowing all your money on that rapidly depreciating apartment house to flex online for a day was worth it for you Kyle.
The best advice I ever got when I was buying my first house is you don’t want to be house poor. You may qualify for a $750k house but that doesn’t mean you have to buy one for that much. I have a feeling ole junky Kyle is now learning what being house poor feels like. I bought my first house which was a small 2 bedroom in a pretty good neighborhood for a really good price and when I was ready to move, I bought a second bigger house and rented out the first, and so on. It’s given me a recurring income on top of what I earn from my career. Mind you I’ve always done my research on neighborhoods and school systems which has ensured actually very good renters. But this bozo did no research and way overpaid for a house bc he wanted to flex for his haters and now he can’t even afford Disney + and he’s splitting Netflix with his parents 🤣 Also, how embarrassing, there are two adults in that house which technically both have a job and they can’t afford Disney +.. why would you advertise that? Kyle literally gets more embarrassing by the minute. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He goes on a long self-important dialogue where he gloats about how blessed he is to live in Celebration.

Celebration~Lord
010085.jpg

010088.jpg

010086.jpg

010087.jpg

010090.jpg

He starts patting himself on the back about how "successful" he is and how he has to pinch himself every day.
Then he cruises around Celebration with the top down while blasting a Drake song about haters, riches and fame 😂
This dude is so far up his own ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He has been using an AI image generator for some of his thumbnails recently too.

It just keeps getting better 😂😂 this family sucks so bad at.. everything.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
What grown 30 year old man puts his shit on blast like this? Furthermore why should any of us care if he has Disney+ or not?

Who makes 350k a year and has to split Netflix three ways?
They’re never going to let their special little boy grow up. Crazy embarrassing.

Dude claims to spend $800 for a night in a resort room for his Disney-centric YouTube channel, yet can’t afford $14 a month for Disney+ to talk about on his Disney-centric YouTube channel. Makes perfect sense

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Casey wanted to stop for a second and look at the horses but Lil' Kylie wants his Mickey waffles.
He just treats her like a princess.
View attachment 3029828
Man, how selfish & annoying. Simply not a good look for oar guy. What’s most mind blowing is that HE HIMSELF POSTS THIS STUFF. He’s definitely missing something upstairs that doesn’t allow him to see that he’s making himself look bad. I mean, I’m here for it & hope he never changes, but cmon dude, a little self awareness never hurt anyone

• Heart
  • Haha

giftboxjoe

That family of his will go to the ends of the Earth to protect their special little boy. They must absolutely dread the thought of him having to move back to Saukville, which is a certainty if his channel fails, because he's not capable of doing much else to earn a living.
He can always try to make a living hanging curtains

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Casey is bawling her eyes out after the fireworks and squirt is screaming WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO after telling everyone it's a "VIP" viewing. These two are perfect for each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

ScoJo15

You know if someone has lifelong emotional and mental issues, they probably should not be a YouTuber... especially one that is trying to show their daily life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Bad news. Word is (from multiple people on X and in communication with Louis McClung) is that the threats from Alexa and bombardment of emails with those little videos have got to Louis. He allegedly has backed down and there won't be a part 2. Hopefully the original video stays up.
Imagine if they put the same amount of time & effort into simply producing quality content as they do chasing down & threatening random hatters dunking on oar boy on the internet?

• Haha
  • Heart

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Mini recap from last thread,

A youtuber by Louis McClung dropped an epic video that's currently sitting at 84k views, 8.1K upvotes and 909 comments.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I don't understand how she can proclaim herself as a home decor expert. She's a middle schooler attempting to play house for the first time in her life with the guy she lives with.

But I guess anyone can be an "influencer" these days.

• Heart