Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Well, I'm not paying attention and just noticed this charming bit of info. "Monster Storm Brewing in Atlantic"
Seems Hurricane Beryl is already at Cat. 3 level and increasing in strength and heading to some of the warmest waters ever recorded this time of year in the Caribbean area.
Let's quickly put him on a cruise to Nazza'. 😂
Time for oar' intrepid hurricane reporter to dust off his kiddie goggles, reserve a room to prevent stranded tourists from getting them all, and getting ready to dance in puddles while people are drowning.... just like he did during the horrors of Hurricane Ian.
Alexa said he was a reporter when he took a room and food from stranded tourists....just like the reporters from any major news service. (Well, she's a fucking idiot, of course.) I'll never forget or forgive that sad, sick little routine from the disgusting Pallo Incest Twins.
One possible track on The Weather Channel. Others have it heading more to the south as it closes in, then north more quickly and right up over Florida. Of course, hurricanes go where the want to go. 😬
View attachment 3026317 View attachment 3026329
I can never forget that. Bodies were still being pulled from the shattered homes and debris fields and coastal waters, other bodies were washed out to sea and never recovered. The Orlando area had catastrophic flooding in several areas _______and that was the dwarfish fucking moron's 'inspired' reporting the next morning.
I honestly thought that would be the end of his vlogging “career.” Opportunistic twat.

Reactions: 7

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
More worried about not being able to wear the matching outfits and go to Disney than her health. I don’t get these “kids”. That’s why us old people have stable jobs and don’t have to worry where our next paycheck will be to feed our kids. This new generation doesn’t believe in the 9-5 work week and doing hard work to survive.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

spider kay

What happened to the family cruise oar boy was suppose to take? Also interesting after the dinner with Zach he now says he won’t be traveling for awhile. Did Zach tell him his conversion of getting people to book through Zach wasn’t very good?
Good for Zach’s ass he gonna learn the hard way the midget shouldn’t be trusted.Kyle never shouted out his agency on the cruise vlogs always made it seem like he paid or was hosted.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Well, I'm not paying attention and just noticed this charming bit of info. "Monster Storm Brewing in Atlantic"
Seems Hurricane Beryl is already at Cat. 3 level and increasing in strength and heading to some of the warmest waters ever recorded this time of year in the Caribbean area.
Let's quickly put him on a cruise to Nazza'. 😂
Time for oar' intrepid hurricane reporter to dust off his kiddie goggles, reserve a room to prevent stranded tourists from getting them all, and getting ready to dance in puddles while people are drowning.... just like he did during the horrors of Hurricane Ian.
Alexa said he was a reporter when he took a room and food from stranded tourists....just like the reporters from any major news service. (Well, she's a fucking idiot, of course.) I'll never forget or forgive that sad, sick little routine from the disgusting Pallo Incest Twins.
One possible track on The Weather Channel. Others have it heading more to the south as it closes in, then north more quickly and right up over Florida. Of course, hurricanes go where the want to go. 😬
View attachment 3026317 View attachment 3026329
Perfect! Oar squirt did say that he wanted to do do a hurricane cruise where he's a "reporter."

010130.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
I think the room they’re calling their flex space is the little area just inside their front door to the left. It currently houses three random tables with little room for anything else. They’d probably need to move a wall to fit that cheap ass chair in with the rest of that mismatched, arbitrary junk
yup. a useless space. I would have made that the office. then there would be 2 guest bedrooms and could easily make one of the bedrooms a games room or crafts room.

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
My half was good, now let me finger C aSey’s half, because I am out of hand sanitizer.
View attachment 3028582
Good god what a nasty vulgar pig he is. Putting his hands on someone else's food and without giving it a second thought__ as though that's
normal. Again, 'mild ret@ rdation' or 'brain damage at birth' seem plausible explanations for such behavior, an abnormal and misshapen damaged child, add in a copious amount of enabling and tolerating that sort of disgusting behavior in a home environment where he wasn't taught how civilized people act, and that stomach-churning repulsive little creepy and repellant toad is what you get.

Only one way to deal with a filthy food fingerer like that.
Take away his ability to offend: 🔪🗡
200w.gif

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
That's one fucking wish I'd personally pay for and drag his ridiculous, lying, depraved and fat ass onboard.
View attachment 3026358
(*It reminds me of Trump saying he would have gone into the Uvalde, TX school unarmed to help the children while the shooter was still active.)
Word fail a that kind of sick lying.
That's nothing more than a troll from the depraved midget. You couldn't get his cowardly ass out in a thunderstorm if Susan were dying and they called him to come now.
And I'd be happy to chip in to help pay for that troll! But let's not forget that his adoring fans who live in La-La Land will praise him and tell him how wonderful it is that he would risk his life to be our on-the-scene hurricane reporter. How anyone with even half a brain cell can still fall for the constant nonsensical gibberish coming from this midget is something I will never understand. He keeps up his phony schtick; they keep eating it up!

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Less than a minute in today and his spoken grammar is already off the charts bad.

0:14
now changing for the better or for the
0:17
worse you guys are going to have to let
0:18
me know down below but I think it is for
0:21
the better in some reasons I kind of

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Also the fact that he refuses to buy dining room table chairs and turned it into some big "chairs or no chairs" debate for his audience. Why wouldn't someone who claims to earn as much money as Kyle just want a table without chairs? Meanwhile Casey admitted multiple times that she has the chairs picked out and in her shopping cart but Kyle refuses to buy them.

Between that, having to cut Disney+ out of his budget, and announcing that he's taking a break from the cruises/travels because of his "mental health" is all indicative that he's house poor and got in way over his head.
B U L L S E Y E !🎯
merida-brave.gif

[Between that, having to cut Disney+ out of his budget, and announcing that he's taking a break from the cruises/travels because of his "mental health" is all indicative that he's house poor and got in way over head]

No one could have seen that coming, huh? 😂 I can't even imagine how hard Susan tried to talk him out of blowing whatever he had on that crackerbox, bought at the worst possible time. As we know, however, MiniMan da Mooch is infallible and never wrong so I can hear his fit, probably telling her not to be such a 'bitch,' that the downpayment is HIS money and they just need to step up and bankrupt themselves by helping him flex on the hatters' and get into that little sub par built money pit, and later, when he would move into the bigliest' house in Golden Oak, they'd take over the payments completely on Casa de Crackerbox of Tidepool. And, of course, they capitulated rather than to do the right thing
and tell him no.
The end result was obvious to anyone paying attention
..... and with his sketchy income and grift, inevitable.
1_p2R3mPOpuqh2Xb9DFngm8w.gif

Last edited:

Chernabog

So what is he complaining about? Casey is his hook up!
He's complaining about "gay space witches" in The Acolyte. See my last post. He's trying to get people to quit subscribing to Disney+. He can't publicly say his anti-LGBTQ+ feelings toward Disney+ programming, so he has to find another reason, today's reason is "I don't watch it much anymore (true if he doesn't watch any pride or LGBTQ+ shows) and Netflix has so much good content." There is also light suggestion splitting the cost with family members as Moochy McGhee does.
1719840990188.png

Last edited:
So we don't know who this person is (way too "tough" to be Kyle) but they needs to put this shit on pause. What they don't realize is that they are pushing buttons and throwing out insults on Kyle's behalf. That's seriously going to backfire especially if Kyle gets confronted or gets his ass kicked.

IMG_8335.JPG

SPM418

VIP Member
So what is the over/ under that there will be a family member " guest " appearence in a near future video as they fly down for a wellness check, again.

• Haha